news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 08-24-2009, 03:18 AM   #1
killafifth
PRODIGAL SUN

killafifth crouching tiger
Thumbs down prisons and schools

Hello wu fam I have been in the world grinding getting building as usual and during the travels I have been able to receive a bag of red pillz to share with all of you . Get you water ready and fall back as you know the hood is fucked up and the schools don't really have a impact on the community there are high drop out rates and more teen pregnacies. It seems as tho going to prison is the new fad slash culture taken controle of the minds of the youth these days you can be grand parent @ the age of 30 all that to say this society is alowly but surley getting worst and who do we have to blame. Well I say the goverment is one and second place goes to us . Meaning that we idolise jail culture the kids get locked up and go to juvenile detention where I'm from we call it baby bookings. Inside of baby bookings the kids are being trained by the state to adapt to real prison life the kids are from the ages of 10 to 18 and maybe even 21. When they come in they have x box hdtv cable and some good ass food plus snacks. They go to school have. Free medical and dental. Sadly enough to say but a lot of them live better there then there own homes. So when they get released I hate to say it but they are more likely to keep comming back when they get older they tend to still deal with crime and end up in the big house which inturn dosent phase them because they are already bred for that envirement now the other sad part about this is that the adult prison system. Houses a lot of there parents. So they are the off springs of criminals. So some scientist believe that criminal behaviour is in the dna. The kids are being raised by career criminals and so there mentality is criminal minded. This. Is a viciouse cycle that has been systematicaly designed by the goverment. Did you know that the prisons go to the public schools and do surveys on children at the age of 5. And build prisons. Based on there surveys. That's fucked. Right but wait it gets worst the prisons are a new age sweat shop plus they will be picken up the slack for busines like motor companies they will haveprisoners building the cars and everything else its that 13th admendment. Shit. Slave of the state. So if your wondering why the hood is so messed up it because by design it has a prison mentality. And sad enough to say a lot of kids have adhd. And are also by polar so when they are in the detention center. They receive meds but being as tho they come from broke families they vcant continue treatment so that's when the epills. Weed and alchohol play a big part in there lifes but the the third party is to blame which is the media. Because. They help promote this shit as if its normal society is sick and twisted because the schools and prisons work together to create a race of career criminal tÝ help fuel there multibillion dollar corperation called prison and the poor is the literal human resource. That fuels the machine. Hiphop has become. Another method of prison recruitment. Led by agents such as lil wayne gucci mane etc........ they are. The mentors for a fuck up streetlife that helps direct the youth to become slaves of the state they use us to enslave our own. So thehood is filled with people whith people who are predetermined by birth to go to jail. That s a fucken shame
Old 08-25-2009, 03:07 PM   #2
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I don't know why this was slept on.

You touched on many points.

I believe in the power of personal responsibility and choice.

Some people refuse to take responsibility for their lives and make good choices.

An attitude that seems prevalent in the hood is to get money by hook or crook. Morality is not an issue, so crime gets committed for money.

Many people came to North America, lived in the slums, pulled themselves out of it, and made something for themselves. Others could do the same.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 05:02 PM   #3
Black Man
Veteran Member

Black Man crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
I don't know why this was slept on.

You touched on many points.

I believe in the power of personal responsibility and choice.

At what age does a person become responsible for self? How does a person learn responsibility?

Some people refuse to take responsibility for their lives and make good choices.

An attitude that seems prevalent in the hood is to get money by hook or crook. Morality is not an issue, so crime gets committed for money.

Television isn't real life! The MAJORITY of the people in the 'hood' are not getting money by hook or crook.

Many people came to North America, lived in the slums, pulled themselves out of it, and made something for themselves. Others could do the same.

Can you explain to the people how those people who came to north america and pulled themselves out of the slums?
Peace.
Black Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 05:14 PM   #4
RALPH WIGGUM
PRODIGAL SUN

RALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killa

Advice to killafifth :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cee Oh Vee View Post
Peace.

My intention with this thread is to help people gain more success with their posts and especially new threads.

First and foremost, do not type out a long paragraph, with lots of information in one chunk. Space it out, and keep it simple.

If you do this, it makes it a lot easier for people to read and take from your post, otherwise, I find that personally I get discouraged from reading big bulky paragraphs, it hurts my eyes. I acknowledge this is not a good thing for there may be good in the post itself.

SUNNY WINTERS' posts are good (whether or not you [or I] agree with the content), because he keeps them simple and broken up into small paragraphs or sentences.

You will see a difference if you take this advice.

Peace.

RALPH WIGGUM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 05:41 PM   #5
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

At what age does a person become responsible for self? How does a person learn responsibility?

The age of responsibility differs from person to person. Responsibility means accepting that you alone are responsible for your life. It is really not a thing to be learned. I think this is self-evident.

Television isn't real life! The MAJORITY of the people in the 'hood' are not getting money by hook or crook.

Who said anything about television? Many people who live in the hood have a 'I don't give a damn" attitude and that's why the hood is the hood. I am not talking about the majority of peeps in the hood. It only takes a few idiots in the hood to drag it through the mud. Although the majority of peeps in the hood may not be doing the hook by crook thing, standards of those who know what is going on is lower (people just mind their own business cuz the negativity does not effect them now) which allows those who live that way to do what they do with no opposition. The blame could go around.

Can you explain to the people how those people who came to north america and pulled themselves out of the slums?

They made businesses for themselves.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

Old 08-25-2009, 06:14 PM   #6
Black Man
Veteran Member

Quote:

The age of responsibility differs from person to person. Responsibility means accepting that you alone are responsible for your life. It is really not a thing to be learned. I think this is self-evident.

RESPONSIBILITY IS SOMETHING THAT IS LEARNED AND THAT SHOULD BE SELF-EVIDENT!

NOT ONLY IS RESPONSIBILITY SOMETHING LEARNED, IT'S SOMETHING THAT'S ALSO DEVELOPED OVER TIME AND CHANGES WITH A PERSON'S ABILITIES.

Who said anything about television? Many people who live in the hood have a 'I don't give a damn" attitude and that's why the hood is the hood. I am not talking about the majority of peeps in the hood. It only takes a few idiots in the hood to drag it through the mud. Although the majority of peeps in the hood may not be doing the hook by crook thing, standards of those who know what is going on is lower (people just mind their own business cuz the negativity does not effect them now) which allows those who live that way to do what they do with no opposition. The blame could go around.

WHY DO PEOPLE IN THE HOOD (ALTHOUGH IT'S NOT JUST IN THE HOOD, IT'S ALL OVER EVEN IN WHITE SUBURBS) HAVE THAT I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ATTITUDE? AND WHAT IS IT THAT THEY DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT?

AND THOSE PEOPLE WHO HAVE THE ABOVE ATTITUDE IS NOT WHY THE HOOD IS THE WAY IT IS. THEY PLAY A PART, BUT THOSE PEOPLE ARE NOT WHY THE HOOD IS THE WAY THAT IT IS. THE THINGS THAT EFFECT THE HOOD DOESN'T ALWAYS COME FROM PEOPLE WHO LIVE THERE.

C'MON NOW, THE NEGATIVE EFFECTS EVERYBODY IN THE COMMUNITY.

PEOPLE DON'T JUST MIND THEIR BUSINESS IN THE HOOD.

ARE YOU SURE YOU BEEN TO THE 'HOOD'?

They made businesses for themselves.

YOU MEAN THEY MADE BUSINESSES FOR THEMSELVES AFTER THEY ACCUMULATED ENOUGH CAPITAL FROM CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES.
Peace.
Old 08-25-2009, 06:33 PM   #7
diggy
The ABBOTT

NOT ONLY IS RESPONSIBILITY SOMETHING LEARNED, IT'S SOMETHING THAT'S ALSO DEVELOPED OVER TIME AND CHANGES WITH A PERSON'S ABILITIES.

You've said it changes with a person's abilities and that is true. That is because responsibility is based on one's abilities.

WHY DO PEOPLE IN THE HOOD (ALTHOUGH IT'S NOT JUST IN THE HOOD, IT'S ALL OVER EVEN IN WHITE SUBURBS) HAVE THAT I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ATTITUDE? AND WHAT IS IT THAT THEY DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT?

AND THOSE PEOPLE WHO HAVE THE ABOVE ATTITUDE IS NOT WHY THE HOOD IS THE WAY IT IS. THEY PLAY A PART, BUT THOSE PEOPLE ARE NOT WHY THE HOOD IS THE WAY THAT IT IS. THE THINGS THAT EFFECT THE HOOD DOESN'T ALWAYS COME FROM PEOPLE WHO LIVE THERE.

A lot of people have that attitude. Fathers who leave their children, mothers who have children for government handouts, people who drop out of school, people who yell and mistreat their children all have that attitude.

Yes, I grew up in what could be considered a 'hood'.

YOU MEAN THEY MADE BUSINESSES FOR THEMSELVES AFTER THEY ACCUMULATED ENOUGH CAPITAL FROM CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES.

Yes, that is what I meant. They moved up from that though. The hood refuses to move up.

Quote:

Old 08-26-2009, 03:08 PM   #8
Black Man
Veteran Member

Quote:

You've said it changes with a person's abilities and that is true. That is because responsibility is based on one's abilities.

I don't see responsibility is based on one's abilities. What responsibility is founded on changes with society and culture.

Yes, I said it changes with one's abilities but I didn't just say that. There's more to it than that.

A lot of people have that attitude. Fathers who leave their children, mothers who have children for government handouts, people who drop out of school, people who yell and mistreat their children all have that attitude.

Yes, I grew up in what could be considered a 'hood'.

Yes, that is what I meant. They moved up from that though. The hood refuses to move up.

Why is it ok for one group of people to commit crimes but when it comes to a different group of people they get knocked for committing crimes for the same reasons?

The hood will be the hood, but people come and go out of the hood all the time. The hood can't move up other wise it wouldn't be the hood anymore.

Quote:

Don't tell part of the story tell the whole story.

Tell how these white people were gang members, career criminals, murderes, thieves, and rapist among other things. Tell that part of the story too so things can be kept in perspective. Tell how those people got out of the slums and how they did it based on criminal activity. Tell that part too.

You can kill that poor immigrant pull yourself up from the boot-strap talk because I know it wasn't like that nor is it like that now.

Tell how those poor immigrants were given food clothing and shelter and what did they do in return? Rape murder and steal. That's how they acquired wealth, not through hard honest work like they tell everybody else to do.
Peace.
Old 08-26-2009, 05:00 PM   #9
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

as it gets worst it gets better

the whole world is a hood on many levels
Old 08-26-2009, 11:21 PM   #10
diggy
The ABBOTT

I don't see responsibility is based on one's abilities. What responsibility is founded on changes with society and culture.

Yes, I said it changes with one's abilities but I didn't just say that. There's more to it than that.

Well, I see it that way. If one has ability (power) to do something, responsibility comes with how it is used.

Why is it ok for one group of people to commit crimes but when it comes to a different group of people they get knocked for committing crimes for the same reasons?

The hood will be the hood, but people come and go out of the hood all the time. The hood can't move up other wise it wouldn't be the hood anymore.

Well, the hood is still committing the same crimes that they should have abandoned by now. They are not being smart about it.

Tell how these white people were gang members, career criminals, murderes, thieves, and rapist among other things. Tell that part of the story too so things can be kept in perspective. Tell how those people got out of the slums and how they did it based on criminal activity. Tell that part too.

You can kill that poor immigrant pull yourself up from the boot-strap talk because I know it wasn't like that nor is it like that now.

Tell how those poor immigrants were given food clothing and shelter and what did they do in return? Rape murder and steal. That's how they acquired wealth, not through hard honest work like they tell everybody else to do.

Ya, they did dirt, but their not doing dirt anymore. They have legit businesses now.

Quote:

Old 08-27-2009, 11:46 AM   #11
Black Man
Veteran Member

Quote:

Well, I see it that way. If one has ability (power) to do something, responsibility comes with how it is used.

I'm curious, what exactly is the hood to you?

Well, the hood is still committing the same crimes that they should have abandoned by now. They are not being smart about it.

That's all you can say? Again why do you have two different standards for different groups of people doing the same thing?

Also the hood doesn't commit crimes, people do!

How are they not being smart? What should the 'hood' do instead? What exactly are they doing? What crimes are being committed in the hood?

Ya, they did dirt, but their not doing dirt anymore. They have legit businesses now.

This is a classic case of why does the devil keep our people apart from their social equality.

So 'legit' business don't do dirt? That's a funny one.

There's a reason why white immigrants were able to move up in society.

I'm wondering how many police chiefs have been in bed with criminals? I'm wondering how many judges have been on a criminals pay roll? I'm wondering how many government officials were part of the drug trade?

I can go on and on but those with eyes can see.

Peace.
Old 08-27-2009, 01:49 PM   #12
diggy
The ABBOTT

I'm curious, what exactly is the hood to you?

The hood: Public housing, low income so-called families (mostly single mothers with children), some work, some stay home and collect checks, drug users & dealers, yelling, fighting, drunkenness and throwing of beer bottles every 2 weeks when the welfare checks get cashed, barking dogs, - this is what I've seen with my eyes and heard with my ears

That's all you can say? Again why do you have two different standards for different groups of people doing the same thing?

Also the hood doesn't commit crimes, people do!

How are they not being smart? What should the 'hood' do instead? What exactly are they doing? What crimes are being committed in the hood?

Well, committing crime and getting caught is not smart. 2 standards? Well, some say blacks have to work twice as hard just to get the same reward as whites. Ya, they do the same crime, but the cops react more strongly towards blacks. That being the case, blacks have to do better.

By the hood, I meant people.

They are shooting each other which involves innocent people getting killed and the cops getting involved to the point where they probably think every black man is a thug with a gun. That makes life as a black man more hard.

As for what the hood should do instead? I believe the should change their ways cuz genocide is not an appropriate solution.

What crimes? Shootings, vandalism, theft, and more.

This is a classic case of why does the devil keep our people apart from their social equality.

So 'legit' business don't do dirt? That's a funny one.

There's a reason why white immigrants were able to move up in society.

I'm wondering how many police chiefs have been in bed with criminals? I'm wondering how many judges have been on a criminals pay roll? I'm wondering how many government officials were part of the drug trade?

I can go on and on but those with eyes can see

Legit businesses do dirt, but they do it quietly. No gun shots to attract police. They just do business quietly.

Of course the gubment is involved wit drugs.

Ya, I have eyes and I see.

Quote: