news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 08-28-2009, 10:21 AM   #61
Black Man
Veteran Member

Black Man crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
anything?

do you have any sources or book references?
I have several books on Kemet, have read & watched videos all over the internet and tv, and I haven't even so much heard the notion of the ancient Egyptians not building the pyramids & sphinx.
Not saying I'm 100% right but if you can show and prove I'd be interested.
Peace.

I've probably read and seen some of those videos you've seen, and at one I refered to that place, time, and people as kemet but proper education always corrects errors.

Off the top of my head I can't think of any books for you, there's quite a few though. What helped me was learning the 'real/true' meaning of words.

Those books on Maat are a good foundation because it gives you insight into their society which was a society of peace literally. Most people today can't see that because all they know is the world ruled by the devil. That's how they see life, through his eyes so some people can't concieve the truth about black people. Yeah, some of these people are black people too.

I will get you some references though as soon as I can.

Egypt.....that's Greece or derived from a greek word. There was no place called Egypt when the Pharoahs (a pharoah is NOT the same as a king) ruled. That's not what they called THEIR HOME! Egyptian is not what the people called themselves that came from the greeks.

When original people were building pyramids the colored man was still in the caves.....they saw a civilization already at it's height and probably more accurately already in decline yet still ill is f*ck. They didn't see the process from knowledge to born they only saw the finished product, otherwise they would KNOW when it was built, how it was built, by whom were they built, etc. etc. but they DON'T KNOW because they weren't here!

Most people ACCEPT what they say (egyptologist) on FACE VALUE when their sh*t don't add up.

The history they write is WRONG!!! They're still searching, but for you they tell you this is what it is instead you should listen to the authors and find out what they have to say.

In general white people teach and start history with egypt as the oldest, this is because that's all they know first hand. The people they called Egyptians will tell you there was somebody here before them! It was those people who the so-called egyptians or the so-called people of kemet got their Culture.

When did America become America? Is that what the Indigenous people called that land? What did the Olmec call it? They called it America or was it something else?

What's now called Italy, wasn't it called Rome at one time? Wasn't that time BEFORE it was called Italy?

Egypt doesn't even sound like the language spoken or used by the people. Look at the language THEN and look at what its called now and see if it matches.

Most people reject what I say because they don't know, they take what they're told on face value.

Most people think MAN is only 6 or 7 thousand years old.

When people talk about finding 'bones' they say the oldest are about 1-2 million years old......they've already documented a long time ago bones being over 20 million years old. Don't let their latin confuse you about who's who and what's what.

When it comes to war if you study history thoroughly you'll find WAR beginning about 10,000 years ago, prior to that there was NO WAR!
Black Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 10:27 AM   #62
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you stories have to root or reason. you're just making stuff up cause black history as is appears to be something you're ashamed off, and thus have to make up stuff about arab history (egypt) to black it up cause white ppl value egypt and you value white people but WANT to value black ppl and it eats you up inside. regardless of how extreme your stories are your only doing them for a bizarre sexual need instead of just having sex with women. wierdo.
Old 08-28-2009, 10:28 AM   #63
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

plus, stupid, everyone knows egypt is only the english and originally greek word for the area. stupid.
Old 08-28-2009, 10:39 AM   #64
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

TheBoarzHeadBoy drunken mastaTheBoarzHeadBoy drunken masta

Ultimately the world is the way it is because of every culture working together or against each other. Its very hard to find direct events that made things the way they are.

Africa would definitely be in a better position today without colonialism, but Europe wouldn't. Had an african nation such as Ethiopia grabbed the reins when they had their chance they'd probably have a major Empire and crushed the Italians in WWI.

In the reign of Yeshaq I Ethiopia sought to build alliances with the Christian kingdoms of Europe, had he been more successful in his negotiations he'd be united with the Spanish against the Muslims who threatened his Christian kingdom. Had he eventually built a strong alliance with Aragon, and thus Spain as the two kingdoms merged within a few decades. Ethiopia would likely have been able to advance to the same level as the Europeans through trade and technological sharing. With borders to the Arab States and allies in Europe Ethiopia certainly would have developed a strong gunpowder and steel based military and have been able to have offered a powerful military base.

Towards the close of the century they found friends among the Portugese and by now have taken the position of dominance in the Horn of Africa extending militarily. Now all they had to do is continue a war of expansion into northern africa alongside their Spanish allies and they'd cement a long standing Empire. With some luck the Ethiopians would slowly convert to Catholicism over Orthodox and grow even closer with the southern Europeans. They'd become a major trade force on the mediterranean and push Islam out of Africa. They'd end up most likely in a long hard war against the Ottomans during the reign of Suleiman the Great which would have halted his expansions into the Hungary and Austria and probably have aided the Ethiopian Empire in aquiring more allies on mainland Europe. With a long standing alliance with Spain this alliance with Austria and Hungary would have been just as strong. The houses of Ethiopia and the Hapsburgs would probably have further strengthened with some intermarriage undoubtedly. A strong Ethiopia with ties to the most powerful leaders of Europe would in my opinion have changed the face of the slave trade. I don't doubt it would have still continued, but its quite possible that would have been less "Blacks are Slaves" and more "These men are slaves." The Royalty of Ethiopia would probably be largely light skinned due to inter marriage with European nobility, but they'd still view themselves as Africans much like Haile Selassie did.

Ultimately things would largely play out as they did in history, but come World War I it would have been the vast maniples of an unfettered African Nation under a "Holy Hebrew Emperor" marching alongside the "Holy Roman Emperor" of Austria against the Russians, French, and British. It would be Imperial Ethiopian Storm Troopers landing in Italy and wreaking havoc on the now traitorous former ally. It would be Ethiopian Field Marshals leadin their conquering armies against Russia, not a now weakened Ottoman Empire which in this timeline would have fallen apart under continued Russian and Ethiopian expansion. The war would have ended with Russia falling apart and rather than communist revolution it would be German, Austro Hungarian, and Ethiopian forces entering St. Petersburg and the Tsar sueing for peace under terms that forfeited his control of Poland to the Prussians. Perhaps the revolution would still erupt, but I feel that rater than leading to a Soviet Government it would be quickly crippled by Germanic invasion which would crush the rebellion by heavily backing the White Russians and taking the Tsar into their protection if only to prevent a widespread unrest across Europe. In time a proper constitutional Monarchy would be set up and the Tsar would be returned powerless to his nation. Austro Hungary and Germany would eventually unite with the German Empire based on cultural reasons.

With a victorious Germany France would have lost Alsace-Lorraine but remained a relatively powerful nation. Britain would have only lost face and their Empire in Canada and India would remain. Their African Territories would probably be transferred to Ethiopia or given independence at their own will. America would never have taken the world stage, and it would be a while before another conflict in Europe. America would still have ended up in a war with Japan over the Pacific, but without their engagement in WW1 would lack the skilled commanders to execute such a campaign leading to a stalemate and Japans unification of Asia under the fanatical legions serving their God-Emperor. Germany would be first to develop the Bomb and would ban its use by other countries and destroy their weapons under the steady eye of a proud German named Einstein. Nuclear Power however would become widespread across Europe and the world thanks to Japans expansion and wise alliance with the Triple Alliance which controlled Africa Geographically and Europe politically. Their would be no Cold War, and it would be Germans landing first on the Moon in a friendly sibling rivalry "space race" with Ethiopians. The world would eventually advance to where it is today with three major world Empires: Ethiopia, Japan, and a United Germany.

Ethiopia would be a major power and constitutional monarchy and would rule most if not all of Africa under a massive Parliament with ruling lords from all across Africa and hundreds of elected leaders. The Bloodline of Solomon would be preserved and mixed with that of dozens of European families, and the Negus would be one of the most respected leaders on Earth.
Old 08-28-2009, 10:45 AM   #65
Black Man
Veteran Member

Let the Ancestors Speak: Removing the Veil of Mysticism from Medu Netcher by Ankh Mi Ra
Old 08-28-2009, 10:49 AM   #66
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

That's all random^, ethiopia fucked up its self post WWII with help of cold war elements. It was on a progressive path to development but the Derg took over and started a repressive corrupt communist regime and also killed the monarch. after they left undemocratic strong handed oligarchy took overr and have been fucking the place since. it also hurts that the drought happened in the 80s and the war with eritrea and somalia.

on top of that, ethiopia in the monarchy times had black slaves, and didn't consider themselves black, except the darker ethiopians and the slaves

by the time of WWII ethiopia's glory days were numbered much like the ottoman empire at WWI.

PLUS you have to understand the dynamics of africa. NOBODY would let the emperor of ethiopia rule them, wtf. fuck that lol

NOBODY, and ethiopia it's self is VERY against union of all africans cause it wants to preserve its own independent and unique history. w'ere not just gonna except someone as the emperor of africa cause white ppl respect him. plus they're really racist.
even non amahric ethiopians are trying to split from the county today.
Old 08-28-2009, 10:52 AM   #67
Black Man
Veteran Member

Quote:
Ultimately the world is the way it is because of every culture working together or against each other. Its very hard to find direct events that made things the way they are.
There's no one event that caused the present state of life, there's numerous events that were needed to create this world.

You can definately find major and minor events that played apart in the development of the world.
Old 08-28-2009, 11:06 AM   #68
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

It wouldn't really be up to them, in this scenario Ethiopia would have the largest military in the world...

I'm aware they had slaves, but I think with Ethiopians becoming a major power they'd allow for a different view of African Slaves. There'd still be Slavery, I didn't say there wouldn't be, I'm just saying that people would have an understanding that not every black person is a slave.

I'm not arguing what happened TSA, I'm using some semi researched History to predict a possible other path for history in the style of Harry Turtledove (one of the most interesting fiction authors I've read who writes what if stories for history if certain events played out differently.)

I'm aware that Ethiopia was an isolationist power in Africa, but I don't think it would be hard to imagine them becoming a powerful empire under different circumstances with european backing and technology early on Ethiopians could have waged a crusade against the Ottomans and blossomed into a powerful force in history.

Nigeria could have done the same thing if that makes you happy. They had the same opportunities as the Ethiopians along the same time period. Had the Benin Empire acted, they too could have become a powerful force in history. Their Oba could have been just as powerful as the Negus I described.

I don't think that you realize that "Africans won't unite because they're too different" has little ground. All it takes is a powerful expansionist Empire to unite people. The Mongols did it in Orient, The Macedonians in the Levant, The Romans, the Ottomans, The Spanish, The French, The English, The Americans, The Russians.

Lots of Empires have existed in history, and all these Empires have integrated people willingly or against their will.
Old 08-28-2009, 11:23 AM   #69
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

africa would be worst of under ethiopian dominion. they're racist. really racist. i know it seems wierd here cause in america everyone that isn't white is black, but ethiopians would have abused the rest of black africa the way they abuse black and blacker then amahric tribes in their countries.

numerically they would seem powerful but that scenario isn't one to look forward to.

there have been powerful empires in africa, the sudanic west african empires of Mali Ghana Songhai Sokoto Calipate Karem Borneo. all of the ones i've listed were bigger then europe as a whole except the Sokoto Calipate which was still bigger then any country in europe, and richer in their respective times, but it didn't make a difference.

and it all boils down to asking yourself who cares if ppl think africans are slaves, if they're not slaves they're not slaves and if they are they are, so? except its the esteemed 'white man's opinion'.

if im not a slave, why would i need ethiopia to take over my country so that ppl think not every black person is a slave? its their own stupidity their own curse? why do i need to alter my history for this to happen?

ethiopian domination of africa would be no different from white domination only there would be less development and more slavery.
Old 08-28-2009, 11:55 AM   #70
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

But I feel like at some point "Christian Morality" would stop it. Britain stopped the slave trade for this reason, I'm sure an enlightened African nation could have arisen.

Any part of Africa could have formed a modernizing empire, its just fate that they didn't.

I know Ethiopia isn't the best country for ruling Africa, but they were the most in position to establish a modern christian kingdom that saw itself as the equal of European monarchs and had the ability to subjugate enough land in their corner of Africa to enforce this feeling.

I don't think that it would be possible for Africa to form into a bazillion little principalities that self ruled and respected each other. They'd be too weak to outside influence. At some point larger nations would have to form in order to compete with the outside world. Its quite possible that Benin would form a sizable empire in western africa, Ethiopia would exert itself in the east, a Congo nation in the central regions, a Zulu nation in the south, etc.

Ultimately it would be wars between all these powers that would bring these nations forward. They'd improve agriculture to increase their populations, they'd increase industry to improve their military might, they'd increase their trade to increase their wealth, they'd develop medicine to keep their people healthy in the field and make sure diseases don't threaten their stability. They'd improve governments to stay in control of their burgeoning people.

I honestly can't figure out why this didn't happen (it did happen, but not on a scale to protect them from foreigners.)

There are a billion what ifs in history.
Old 08-28-2009, 12:01 PM   #71
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

that's true.

africa just needs time, history isn't over.

as you said it did happen, but it happened in european even more and faster, so by the time they made contact it was a wrap.

but yeah, just give them time.
corruption is the thing hold africa back now. european colonialism wasn't all bad if you eliminate the unneeded ego factor on both sides imo.
Old 08-28-2009, 12:06 PM   #72
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

im really impressed with your knawl3dge of actual events and peoples in africa as opposed to making shit up about egypt, are you african?
Old 08-28-2009, 12:11 PM   #73
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

Oh I'm certain Africa will be a totally different place by the time I die. You can already see stuff now. It still has it's problems, but they'll be sorted out with time. Nowhere is perfect, I wouldn't be surprised if American falls apart further, China becomes the next America super power(already is beginning to eclipse us), then China falls and it will be an African nation taking the role of industrial super power.

You need a large poor population and a brave wise leader to bring change in the world. A small rich population can only decay and weaken over time.

History is fluid, there is always a leader and followers and the leader is always changing.

Edit: Nope I'm a White American (Slave owning ancestors and all, I have the pictures of the plantation owners to prove it. ). I just have a thing for dealing with the facts. I have no problem playing the speculation game, but I like to base it on things that actually happened. I don't look at history as a straight line, but a brancing tree of possiblities that don't play out.

Last edited by TheBoarzHeadBoy; 08-28-2009 at 12:19 PM.
TheBoarzHeadBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 03:41 PM   #74
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Man View Post
Let the Ancestors Speak: Removing the Veil of Mysticism from Medu Netcher by Ankh Mi Ra
lol amazon.com want's $175 for that used book.
anywayz "medu netcher" looks like it's a differently spelled "metu neter" of which I own 3 books on.
looking at reviews of the book it seems it is a grammar book on the language of kemet.....not sure what it could possibly teach me of what I was asking. That's just an assumption tho.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Man View Post
Peace.

I've probably read and seen some of those videos you've seen, and at one I refered to that place, time, and people as kemet but proper education always corrects errors.

Off the top of my head I can't think of any books for you, there's quite a few though. What helped me was learning the 'real/true' meaning of words.

Those books on Maat are a good foundation because it gives you insight into their society which was a society of peace literally. Most people today can't see that because all they know is the world ruled by the devil. That's how they see life, through his eyes so some people can't concieve the truth about black people. Yeah, some of these people are black people too.
I know this - I own about 6 books all dealing with Maat
including Maat: The 11 Laws of God
idk why you'd say they didn't produce anything when they produced & maintained a society built upon peace for several thousand years. Among other things.

Quote:
I will get you some references though as soon as I can.

Egypt.....that's Greece or derived from a greek word. There was no place called Egypt when the Pharoahs (a pharoah is NOT the same as a king) ruled. That's not what they called THEIR HOME! Egyptian is not what the people called themselves that came from the greeks.

When original people were building pyramids the colored man was still in the caves.....they saw a civilization already at it's height and probably more accurately already in decline yet still ill is f*ck. They didn't see the process from knowledge to born they only saw the finished product, otherwise they would KNOW when it was built, how it was built, by whom were they built, etc. etc. but they DON'T KNOW because they weren't here!

Most people ACCEPT what they say (egyptologist) on FACE VALUE when their sh*t don't add up.

The history they write is WRONG!!! They're still searching, but for you they tell you this is what it is instead you should listen to the authors and find out what they have to say.

In general white people teach and start history with egypt as the oldest, this is because that's all they know first hand. The people they called Egyptians will tell you there was somebody here before them! It was those people who the so-called egyptians or the so-called people of kemet got their Culture.

When did America become America? Is that what the Indigenous people called that land? What did the Olmec call it? They called it America or was it something else?

What's now called Italy, wasn't it called Rome at one time? Wasn't that time BEFORE it was called Italy?

Egypt doesn't even sound like the language spoken or used by the people. Look at the language THEN and look at what its called now and see if it matches.

Most people reject what I say because they don't know, they take what they're told on face value.

Most people think MAN is only 6 or 7 thousand years old.

When people talk about finding 'bones' they say the oldest are about 1-2 million years old......they've already documented a long time ago bones being over 20 million years old. Don't let their latin confuse you about who's who and what's what.

When it comes to war if you study history thoroughly you'll find WAR beginning about 10,000 years ago, prior to that there was NO WAR!
that Egypt isn't the proper name for Kemet is common knowledge to anybody who is remotely interested in Kemet.
and a lot of this had nothing to do with what I asked.
- I don't trust nor take "egyptologists" words on face value about history the same way as you.
like I said, I have several books on Kemet by very credible authors -
metu neter 1, 2, & 3
maat the 11 laws of god
maat kemetic soulism
maybe and probably the Kemetians actually did learn from an earlier civilization - that still doesn't mean, nor have I ever seen any reasonable proof - that they didn't build pyramids and the sphinx.
just because there were people on that land before them doesn't mean they couldn't produce anything of their own in the same way we do today.

so you're saying the pyramids were there before the civilization of kemet - meaning none of them were actually built to house dead kings??

peace
Old 08-28-2009, 03:42 PM   #75
Steve Urkel
ADEPT

Steve Urkel drunken mastaSteve Urkel drunken mastaSteve Urkel drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
that's true.

africa just needs time, history isn't over.

as you said it did happen, but it happened in european even more and faster, so by the time they made contact it was a wrap.

but yeah, just give them time.
corruption is the thing hold africa back now. european colonialism wasn't all bad if you eliminate the unneeded ego factor on both sides imo.

True dat, true dat. Some people just tend to ignore the facts and just start playing the blame game knowing fully well that it does not help the current situation.
Steve Urkel is offline   Reply With Quote