news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 09-01-2009, 04:57 PM   #46
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

im not interested enough to spend time outside of this website to see if med people live longer.

Your the one pushing the agenda.

Without proof, im inclined not to fully believe you.
Old 09-01-2009, 05:00 PM   #47
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

What is the infant mortality rate of the Mediterranean countries compared to USA?

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 04:12 PM   #48
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

even if the usa has the best mortality rate that doesnt mean it couldnt be better
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 04:34 PM   #49
Black Man
Veteran Member

Black Man crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by palehorse View Post
even if the usa has the best mortality rate that doesnt mean it couldnt be better
Peace Palehorse.....how do you measure the health of a person and a society?
Black Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 04:45 PM   #50
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
how can it get better? more vaccines? whats the alternatives? better medical practices?

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 12:57 PM   #51
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
im not interested enough to spend time outside of this website to see if med people live longer.

Your the one pushing the agenda.

Without proof, im inclined not to fully believe you.
Your belief is not a requirement.
Old 09-03-2009, 12:59 PM   #52
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG View Post
how can it get better? more vaccines? whats the alternatives? better medical practices?
Less pollution, less genetically modified food, less junk food, more exercise, a healthy diet and plenty of fresh air and greenery.
Old 09-03-2009, 08:55 PM   #53
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

there is plenty of fresh air and greenery in the United States.

There is plenty of options on what to eat.

people are obese because they are lazy.

It is a new phenomenon.

Pollution in the United States is not as big as a problem as abroad.
Old 09-03-2009, 08:57 PM   #54
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Quote:
no one is saying you can find a great life anywhere else. Life is what you make it in my opinion. You can find happiness and health most places.
Old 09-03-2009, 09:40 PM   #55
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

SID, you're at the point you know your lying and polishing half truths knowing damn well you're full of it. It makes you wonder why? to win an agruement? Lets say you win, the fact still remains that rural ppl in ALL countries live shorter then Urban ones, and mediterranian countries have inconsistant but mostly low life expectancies. so wtf are you talking about.
Old 09-03-2009, 10:30 PM   #56
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
yea but i spend about 2 grand a year detoxing the pollutants accumulated in my body therefore i pretty much nullify those enviromental toxins.
and i HAD herpes. i cured that shit. and the best part is now im immune to getting it again! kind of like chicken pox. i also cured myself of central apnea another so called"uncurable disease" tsa is the one whos going to die from cancer. and my house is the safest environment to live in air purifiers water purifiers a freezer chock full of organic free range meat and electromagnetic pollution repellents. right now im on a laptop with a biopro chip and i got on a q-link.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 09:42 AM   #57
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Conjecture combined with anecdotal evidence is a harmful combination.

So is believing you know the absolute truth about something.

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 10:58 AM   #58
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

SWINE FLU TRUTH: Makers Of the H1N1 Vaccination Refuse To Take It themselves

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 02:25 PM   #59
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG View Post
you of all people should not be asking me these questions. ive been posting the same story updated for the past 7 years on this site. getting rid of the vaccines would be an improvement or at least stop giving them to kids like theyre candy. clean water annd food bro. america has the worst food in the world.. some countries wont even import from us and its because of the GMOs the pesticides herbacide the chlorine bathes in summary THE MILITARY OIL PHARMECUETICAL CARTEL
Old 09-04-2009, 02:35 PM   #60
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
there is plenty of fresh air and greenery in the United States.

There is plenty of options on what to eat.

people are obese because they are lazy.

It is a new phenomenon.

Pollution in the United States is not as big as a problem as abroad.
people are fat because the pharmeceutical industry puts additives in the food to make you obese, sick, stupid and chemically addicted.