news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 09-08-2009, 10:14 PM   #31
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LOL notice how he didn't say Shempt Tempt
Old 09-08-2009, 11:02 PM   #32
Face of the Golden Falcon
...born of a future war

Face of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venoms
Send a message via MSN to Face of the Golden Falcon

^^^...who are you talking to?

I GO IN THE PEACE AND LOVE OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST

Req Em Ab

Face of the Golden Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 11:35 PM   #33
Rollo
An act of God

Rollo drunken mastaRollo drunken mastaRollo drunken masta

Quote:
Ok. we all know the theories about how christianity is bee es cause concepts like jesus being the son of god, various holidays and stories in the the bible and more, lots more, having origins in egyptian beliefs.
Theories? More like speculative crap lol
Theories can be falsified.
You can't travel a lineage in the past.
There can be no theory in regard to a belief systems origin.
Simply because, there is no way to actually test if that is the case.

If the occurances were only apparently similar and not linked, you don't have the people who organized the stories these beliefs are based on to ask.

So you have absolutely no idea where these stories came from. We can assume shit, but let's not glorify those assumptions as theoretical, they aren't.

Anthropology is not a science, it's speculative garbage.
Rollo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 01:33 AM   #34
zooruka

zooruka shaolin masta killazooruka shaolin masta killazooruka shaolin masta killazooruka shaolin masta killazooruka shaolin masta killazooruka shaolin masta killazooruka shaolin masta killa

hahahaha lol @ this thread christianity has nothing to do with eygpt except the fact that jesus went there as a baby...and any argument for the belief that christianity and even judaism got there concepts and ideas from eygptian religion is smashed by GOD destroying the eygptians and eygpt with wave after wave of plagues and finally a humiliating defeat and then death showing that the GOD of israel and then subsequently christianity was in direct opposition to anything the eygptians had to offer religiously or other wise.

peace be with you !

Last edited by zooruka; 09-09-2009 at 01:38 AM.
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 01:57 AM   #35
Face of the Golden Falcon
...born of a future war

Face of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venoms
Send a message via MSN to Face of the Golden Falcon

Prof Zooruka had some trouble finishing his post so he asked me to finish it of for him. I'm fairly sure I've relayed his thoughts accurately...

Quote:
Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
hahahaha lol @ this thread christianity has nothing to do with eygpt except the fact that jesus went there as a baby...and any argument for the belief that christianity and even judaism got there concepts and ideas from eygptian religion is smashed by GOD destroying the eygptians and eygpt with wave after wave of plagues and finally a humiliating defeat and then death showing that the GOD of israel and then subsequently christianity was in direct opposition to anything the eygptians had to offer religiously or other wise...except there isn't actually any evidence of any of this ever happening except in the Bible which is an amalgamation of writings (some of which were stolen from the very culture I am attempting to refute) of a people who were so deluded that they actually believed they were the chosen people of the one true god and who's understanding of God was essentially barbaric and spirtually unevolved.

peace be with you!
Good for you Prof!

SHEM HETEP

Req Em Ab

Face of the Golden Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 04:25 PM   #36
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face of the Golden Falcon View Post
Nobody bashes it because they cant bash it. Kamitic Spirituality is science.

SHEM HETEP
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Crow ESQ View Post
the knowledge has been confused by the west.
the polytheism is actually the multiple faculties of a Single GOD.

here is spiritual cultivation in a nutshell....
we are made in the image of god.
therefore, we share the same qualities of god.
in life, there are multiple levels of consciousness, ranging from animal instinct to omni/potent/scient/present, pure matter/energy.

in order to ascend to higher levels of conciousness and access the godly power within you,
you must first dominate the flesh(desire),
master your lower mental faculties (imagination, emotion, perception),
take control of your will (the force of action),
master the higher mental faculties (reason, righteousness, abstract conception)

the next steps are only reached by a small handful of people

affect the physical via words of power and force of will
intuition (become a direct conduit for the flow of knowledge)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
some of you are posting here and displaying you really know nothing about kemetic spirituality
its not worshipping a sun god, its not polytheism
crow is on point

not only this - but the ONLY people who try to bash it are the ones who don't even know about it. You can't bash what's real once you know the truth.
kemetic spirituality can't really be known until you practice it anyway.

and tsa - if you are so interested in this subject - BUY SOME BOOKS

WHen discussing belief systems, whether you label one as a philosophy, religion, creed, or spiritual set, it is ridiculous when one party, be it CHristianity or Kemitism or any romanticized version of it, pushes their beliefs as "truth" or "science". And acting as if it can be "proven" is as arrogant as it is stupid.

I follow neither religion, but if either helps you find peace or meaning in your life, than blessings and/or shem hetep to all of you.

You guys know it is "the truth" just like Prof knows Christianity the truth. You each worship/hold dear doctrines created by man to try and explain the inexplicable or ease innate fears of death.

THat doesn't make either of you stupid or wrong, but trying to act like unprovable theories and hypotheses for phenomena are fact, does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 04:28 PM   #37
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Falcon shits on these sahu ass niggas.

on a side note Khemet is the source for much of hindu and other eastern belief systems.
like the seven chakras, for example.

the fact is that the ancient egyptians devoted thousands of years to studying, understanding AND LIVING divinity.
they even broke down the brain as is pertains to function and which regions of the brain to what. then related that to mental development and finally related it to spiritual development.

but i swear TSA hasn't even mastered the 8th sphere yet. he ain't even sahu. idk what the fuck you'd call him, cause its my understanding that 789 make up a what we call a functioning human. this nigga is handicapped.

hahahahahahahhahahah!!!!
Tissa has SPIRITUAL PALSY!!!
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 04:36 PM   #38
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterDanMuhammad View Post
WHen discussing belief systems, whether you label one as a philosophy, religion, creed, or spiritual set, it is ridiculous when one party, be it CHristianity or Kemitism or any romanticized version of it, pushes their beliefs as "truth" or "science". And acting as if it can be "proven" is as arrogant as it is stupid.

I follow neither religion, but if either helps you find peace or meaning in your life, than blessings and/or shem hetep to all of you.

You guys know it is "the truth" just like Prof knows Christianity the truth. You each worship/hold dear doctrines created by man to try and explain the inexplicable or ease innate fears of death.

THat doesn't make either of you stupid or wrong, but trying to act like unprovable theories and hypotheses for phenomena are fact, does.

no this is what sets khemet apart.
its the synergy of science and spirituality.

similar to how western treatment of mental ilnness includes both medication AND counseling.
khemetic system ties the physical, mental and spiritual(unseen) together.

its science because it was developed using scientific methods and can be proven thru scientific methods.

dan i would ask that you have an understanding of a topic before making such posts as the one you just made.
Old 09-09-2009, 05:18 PM   #39

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

no this is what sets khemet apart.
its the synergy of science and spirituality.

similar to how western treatment of mental ilnness includes both medication AND counseling.
khemetic system ties the physical, mental and spiritual(unseen) together.

its science because it was developed using scientific methods and can be proven thru scientific methods.

dan i would ask that you have an understanding of a topic before making such posts as the one you just made.
Have you eve heard of "Christian Science"? It's the same shit. Trying to blend actual science with spirituality. It still uses scientific method.

I find it proper that you mention the western treatment of mental illness. Because that is also an inexact "science".

I never claimed to be an exert of Kemetism. But I know a little about it. I only know a little bit about Christian science too, but I know its not for me, and while I don't devalue or look down upon it, nor can I "prove" it incorrect, neither can you "prove" it to be truth.

Were the egyptians superior to Christians?

If you think you know a great universal truth of Kemet or can prove its superiority, why would you ask people to refrain from speaking rather than dropping jewels?

I studied a lot about ancient Egypt, although not Kemetic Spirituality, and certainly not your romanticized white man's version of Kemetic Spirituality.

My interest is piqued, teach me some shit.

Quote:
Old 09-09-2009, 05:21 PM   #40
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Drop a jewel on a jew dog
Old 09-09-2009, 05:58 PM   #41
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

jewel 1 has been dropped. 10 more to come.
Old 09-09-2009, 06:26 PM   #42
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Falcon shits on these sahu ass niggas.

but i swear TSA hasn't even mastered the 8th sphere yet. he ain't even sahu. idk what the fuck you'd call him, cause its my understanding that 789 make up a what we call a functioning human. this nigga is handicapped.

hahahahahahahhahahah!!!!
Tissa has SPIRITUAL PALSY!!!
lmao at that sahu shit
Old 09-10-2009, 06:17 AM   #43
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Man View Post
hinduism...the religion brought to the original people by the aryans (whites) during their conquest on that part of the planet earth.

the same religion that gave birth to the caste system or another form of white supremacy/racism.
The Aryans where early indo-european settlers, calling them white is a joke.

The actually Hindu doctrine does not tell people to establish a caste system, thats just part of Hindi culture, just like the burka is not a islamic requirement but a cultural dress, it's original purpose was to protect agsint sandstroms and shit.
Old 09-10-2009, 07:04 AM   #44
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Man View Post
The original/indigineous people on that part of the planet earth did not have religion, they had a way of life a Culture, not a religion.

The teaching of Buddha existed BEFORE hinduism and buddhism, both which are religions and religion is something that Buddha (none of them) didn't teach.

Hinduism again came with the ARYAN invaders from the WEST and the name ARYAN is the name by which the whites called themselves and when they came to that part of the planet, they brought a foreign religion called hinduism and with hinduism also came the caste system....white supremacy/racism! This happened around 1500 b.c.
Hinduism has early traces within the indus valley civilization, the original inhabitants of india, BEFORE the arrival of the Aryans. Hinduism is the ROOT, the neverending cycle of rebirth and eventual salvation (moskha), meditation and inner divinity are all original hindu concepts, buddhism branched off from hinduism, just like christianity did from Judaism.
Old 09-10-2009, 05:59 PM   #45

The idea of Kemetic Spirituality is interesting, and I'm certainly not trying to bash it, especially in comparison to any other religion, but I don't like how it is being insinuated that Ancient Egyptians actually believed it.

Kemetic Spirituality is recent, not ancient.

Again, I don't know much about Kemetic SPirituality, but there is certainly no evidence of Ancient Egyptians believing or practicing it, as it exists nowadays. It is an Afrocentric movement from the 70s.

Again, Im not attacking it, but I am severely questioning whether Ancient Egyptians believed it or not.

Quote: