news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 09-10-2009, 12:27 PM   #46
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
Abortion is a violation of the hippocratic oathe, and premeditated murder. Those who perform it should have their practices shut down and they should sit in prison.

I am against it in all forms and under all conditions.
so a women should have to carry the child of the man who raped her?

what kind of barbaric kind of torture is that?

you talk as if there's no gray areas on the subject and a position of absolutes is almost always faulty.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 12:42 PM   #47
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogah View Post
Haha, i'm being very realistic, but you can;t understand that cause we don't live in the same country.

I didn't mention anything about making abortions illegal.

And it is not a moral issue for me.

It is fucking STATE issue where i live.

it is like a fucking plague here, by the decades population is shrinking and there's less and less people.

But i respect you opinion nevertheless and you made some good points.

I can't understand any of the points you are making or trying to make.

I don't know what else to say, you have presented me with nothing of substance to refute, and i have already outlined my opinion on the issue (or non issue for me).

If you have no problem with Abortion being legal, than i'm unsure what your point is at all.

Last edited by Longbongcilvaringz; 09-10-2009 at 12:46 PM.
Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 12:57 PM   #48
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogah View Post
it is like a fucking plague here, by the decades population is shrinking and there's less and less people.
You say that like the population decreasing is a bad thing (regardless of abortion).

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote