news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 09-10-2009, 02:39 AM   #46
White Dirty Bastard
CHICKEN HEAD

White Dirty Bastard drunken mastaWhite Dirty Bastard drunken masta
Send a message via AIM to White Dirty Bastard

god damn i have been too busy to go and pick up a copy i hope they aint sold out in san antonio i gotta get it friday
Mmh thats not why i wanted to listen to him, sometimes its not allways about if you like an artist or the song, sometimes its just about appreciation for him or her, their music, and realizing that you could never do what they do. If you can appreciate the artist and what their doing, you will find yourself loving the artists music more than anything else, not because its necessarily good, but because you understand them, and feel them on an intellectual level. YAAA DIGGG
Old 09-10-2009, 05:11 AM   #47
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

went 2 best buy today niggaz was SOLD OUT
Old 09-10-2009, 01:14 PM   #48
Damon
The DZA

Damon crouching tigerDamon crouching tiger

Ive loaned out a few cds and my brother borrowed my Wu-Tang Manual, but yeah.....

cop those tangibles son!

Last edited by Damon; 09-10-2009 at 01:18 PM.
Old 09-10-2009, 01:57 PM   #49
Divine King
Staten We Go Hard

Divine King shaolin monk

22 posts..do you only visit wu-corp when an album is released son?

http://www.myspace.com/jpersona
http://twitter.com/jpjasonpowers
Old 09-10-2009, 02:12 PM   #50
Damon
The DZA

Damon crouching tigerDamon crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divine King View Post
22 posts..do you only visit wu-corp when an album is released son?
22 err 23 posts has nothing to do with visits. Ive been here lurkin since the genesis.

There are a handfull of cats on here with good insight, but most are here for my twisted entertainment.

Old 09-10-2009, 06:33 PM   #51
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 09-10-2009, 08:50 PM   #52
KaramelSundae
#TU

KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to KaramelSundae

ain't nothing change but the address...
Old 09-10-2009, 08:56 PM   #53
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

karamel got them sexy eyes
Old 09-10-2009, 09:02 PM   #54
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^i knoooow

she's got those seductive hypnotic orbs...she could talk me into robbing a bank with a water gun lol
Old 09-10-2009, 09:03 PM   #55
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

haha
yeah karamel - if a guy randomly compliments your orbs do not take offense
Old 09-10-2009, 09:04 PM   #56
KaramelSundae
#TU

KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

haha...thanks

Old 09-10-2009, 09:12 PM   #57
Steve Urkel
ADEPT

Steve Urkel drunken mastaSteve Urkel drunken mastaSteve Urkel drunken masta

I randomly compliment your orbs too
Old 09-10-2009, 11:15 PM   #58
KaramelSundae
#TU

orbs...haha

Old 09-11-2009, 03:08 AM   #59
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic
she's got those seductive hypnotic orbs
lol orbs
Old 09-11-2009, 03:54 AM   #60
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by War and Peace View Post

>>>
my son with LINX 1 [notice the original purple casing] - and LINX 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damon View Post

Ive loaned out a few cds and my brother borrowed my Wu-Tang Manual, but yeah.....

cop those tangibles son!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaramelSundae View Post