news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 09-17-2009, 10:04 AM   #1
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default P. Diddy wanted to sign Raekwon and Ghostface to Bad Boy

The O.D.: A Mixtape Daily Exclusive
Hail to the Chef. Raekwon will debut in SoundScan's top five with his classic Only Built 4 Cuban Linx II. Rae popped up at the VMA Radio Forum over the weekend, and we had the opportunity to ask him about a longstanding rumor that at one time, Diddy wanted to sign him and Ghostface Killah to Bad Boy.

"I heard that too," Rae said. "We did a show at the Palladium [years back], and Puff had security with him that was from Staten Island. When we got back to Staten Island, we bump into the kid, and he told us while he was up there performing, Puff said, 'I need them two. What I gotta do?' He was excited about working with us [and] signing us too. I don't know why it ain't happen, either. You never know. Maybe he may want to do that now. I'm independent, baby. So let's get it right. Let's cut them checks, Puff. We know what time it is!"

The Wu-Tang/ Diddy/ Bad Boy connection has spawned a lot of hits from "The What" to the remixes of "All I Need" and "Special Delivery." Diddy and Rae did hook up last week for the album-release party for Cuban Linx II. Diddy hosted the party at Manhattan's Santos Party House.
"One day I'm in the car, I'm just driving," he said. "I get a call from Puff out of the blue. He's like, 'Yo, I wanna congratulate you on your album.' That's what's up. One thing led to another, and I told him about the party. He said, 'If I'm in town, I'm coming through.' I said, 'Would you like to come through and host?' Because you know what kinda dude Diddy is. He's like our Sammy Davis Jr. He's done so much on all levels, [so] I just asked. What's wrong with asking? He was like, 'I'mma check my schedule, and if it permits for it to happen, I'm there for you.' Next thing you know, he called me 48 hours later: 'It's on. I'm with you.' "

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 10:13 AM   #2
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeah puff's pratically like the 19th member of the clan. Peace for him showing love like this even after getting Taylor Swifted by dirt like that. Alotta dudes wouldda held onto that for ever.
Old 09-17-2009, 10:16 AM   #3
Shaolin Bloody Sword
Golden Child

Shaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killa

Rae will lose fans if he signs with Puff !!! He just released the best album this year and why sign with this fag ? This won't be a good move for him. Puff may throw a lot of money at him, but in the long run it will hurt his career. Bad boy is finished musically.

Last edited by Shaolin Bloody Sword; 09-17-2009 at 10:19 AM.
Shaolin Bloody Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 10:22 AM   #4
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

he and harve pierre also executive produced the modern classic Tical 0: The Prequel

maybe he can sign them for the meth/ghost/rae album
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 11:14 AM   #5
irish ins
SHAOLIN STUDENT

irish ins crouching tiger

shit man, ghost shoulda got Mario Winans on W.O.P
irish ins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 11:47 AM   #6
NY_Mami
Wu Fan

NY_Mami iron monkeyNY_Mami iron monkeyNY_Mami iron monkeyNY_Mami iron monkey
Send a message via AIM to NY_Mami

Good thing they didn't sign to Bad Boy..... Puffy would've raped them literally and figuratively..... they would be on the X-Files now if they signed to Bad Boy..... Bad Boy Records where all artists go to disappear.....

THE CHEF LOVES MY MASTERPIECE

NY_Mami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 11:50 AM   #7
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^lol at "ending up on the x-files"
what about shyne? g-dep? black rob? they all have had long and illustrious careers on the label

i just realized puff is their most successful 'artist'...lmfao
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 11:51 AM   #8
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

good thing d-block new they needed to get the fuck off that label.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 11:55 AM   #9
NY_Mami
Wu Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
^^^lol at "ending up on the x-files"
what about shyne? g-dep? black rob? they all have had long and illustrious careers on the label

i just realized puff is their most successful 'artist'...lmfao

Okay......... lets not even get started on Loon and Mase....... signin' to Bad Boy is tragic....

Old 09-17-2009, 11:57 AM   #10
NY_Mami
Wu Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
good thing d-block new they needed to get the fuck off that label.
And Young Jeezy...... he was like AAAAAYYYYYYYYEEEEEE!!!!!!!!........ You aint gonna hold my career hostage.....

Remember when him and Steve Stoute almost messed up Nas?????..... then Nas bounced back wit' "Stillmatic"..........

Old 09-17-2009, 11:59 AM   #11
racist randy
Don't grab my jacket dunn

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY_Mami View Post
Good thing they didn't sign to Bad Boy..... Puffy would've raped them literally and figuratively..... they would be on the X-Files now if they signed to Bad Boy..... Bad Boy Records where all artists go to disappear.....
LOL @ X-Files
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote