news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 09-18-2009, 06:33 PM   #1
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default How many black ppl on here acknowledge that they're from black africa?

it sounds like a stupid question but i think im the only one.

damn bruh.

Old 09-18-2009, 06:35 PM   #2
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 09-18-2009, 09:41 PM   #3
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

blackness is not limited to sub saharah.

this boy must think that the desert is a magic skin bleaching land that will micheal jackson you when you cross it. even tho the conditions in north africa may even be more suitable for black skin.
asia, the americas, pacific rim, Ossyland all have/had black people.

whats your point?
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 09:45 PM   #4
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the black man limited to a continent ?

nah man
Old 09-19-2009, 01:16 AM   #5
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

one day all this knowledge is gonna hit derrick's mind like a ton of bricks and he's gonna be dangerous. i mean he is original man.

he just has this vanilla shell coating his brain.

crack that shit.
Old 09-19-2009, 01:43 AM   #6
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

we all infected
Old 09-19-2009, 02:52 AM   #7
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

step one is identifying the dis-ease.
Old 09-19-2009, 01:15 PM   #8
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

true that - we do need to build on the next level

we did some tilling, weeding, and watering, i would guess and say that the harvest is soon to follow -

i need help with this one
Old 09-19-2009, 01:19 PM   #9
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Crow ESQ View Post
all this knowledge
Dammit, I don't know what I'd give to be as smart as y'all.
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 03:38 PM   #10
Sun Quan Youngest Wu

Sun Quan Youngest Wu grasshopper

I'm from the capital of Indiana and moved to Stone Mountain Georgia, then several other places and finally settled in Douglassvile.

PUNCHLINES By SUN QUAN
"Never trip while in my clique that's why we be steady mobbin"
"You be counting on love as if it's a tennis game."
"I run this town, do I have to slow down to jog your memory?"
Sun Quan Youngest Wu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 03:52 PM   #11
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

i'm in decatur fam.
right off candler rd. you know the place.

sunny i october is gonna be tight and i'll prolly be pretty scarce around here. i'm doing 4 school homecomming mktg event. mich state Tenn state and Clark/morehouse tuskegee.

but 1st nov-holidays i'm good.

just giving you a heads up.

Old 09-19-2009, 04:03 PM   #12
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

ahight - thats peace

let me know
Old 09-19-2009, 04:19 PM   #13
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Crow ESQ View Post
blackness is not limited to sub saharah.

this boy must think that the desert is a magic skin bleaching land that will micheal jackson you when you cross it. even tho the conditions in north africa may even be more suitable for black skin.
asia, the americas, pacific rim, Ossyland all have/had black people.

whats your point?
^doesn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
the black man limited to a continent ?

nah man
yes they are.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim T View Post
Dammit, I don't know what I'd give to be as smart as y'all.
i know right

on first read, you would think the first post was stupid but then every black person on here came in to talk about how they were from the pacific islands.

Stylemaster once said he was from madagascar when those ppl are filipino looking.

but yeah, black americans are the biggest pack of losers in the history on humanity and its soooooo sad.

you ask asains they'll tell you they're frm asia
you ask white ppl, europe
you ask puerto ricans and they'll show you their puerto rico tattoo

you ask black ppl they'll tell you
australia, pacific islands, the deserts of africa where no slaves werre taken and even the black ppl there hate black ppl and don't consider thenselves black,
egypt, which is arab and probably the most racist county in the world to black by far
ethiopia, which had black slaves and dont consider themselves black
israel, LMAO
mecca, Lazwllzl
an alien space ship named Ian
the 'original nation' which was somewhere in india
asia
and when they're from africa they say they're east or south african when there was literally no slaves taken from the regions they speak of that were taken to the us if you dont count Angola

black americans. your from the coasts of west and central africa.
your women and fat and ugly and don't know how to behave
your men are stupid and have no diginity
your not a israeli
jesus didn't look like you
white ppl will never like you
your going to die alone

with all these predestant Ls in your bloodstream (which sucks), why would you start telling ppl your from somewhere that you're clearly not.

Decatur?

I've notice black ppl even lie about where they're from in the US.
Stylemaster is from some place call Green something, not even a suburb of atlanta, and says he's from atlanta

?

why?
Old 09-19-2009, 04:22 PM   #14
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

they even start talking about speaking swahilli when there were no swahilli speaking slaves sent to their part of the world.

i mean, do you know swahilli is a bastardization of arabic used to make it easier to catch and sell slaves? and conquer blacks?

and then they start talking about islam

wtf stop losing
Old 09-19-2009, 08:40 PM   #15
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Race is a social concept that is not based in reality, so it is understandable for some people to be confused about it.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote