news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 01-01-2008, 02:09 AM   #46
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

"The actions of those Arabs/Mongols effected the people of those times, whereas the actions of the whiteman effect us still now."

Because that still is still very recent. The Mongol invasion has everlasting effects. They destroyed Baghdad, one of the most beautiful cities in theworld at the time, and it did not recover until Saddam Hussein...I'd say that a long term effect. The nation of Turkey is a result of Turco-Mongol invasions and Islamic expansion into former Byzantine Christian lands.....There are not more Byzantine Christians there....Long term CULTURAL effect.

"Arabs did invade parts of Europe, but they did not destroy your language, enslave you, robb u of your culture, and put an effect on you that lasts hundreds of years. They simply ransacked your country and ruled it. Big difference!

LOL are you serious with this statement? The Spanish fought them out of their homeland and took it back during the Reconquista...Islamic expansion thruout all of North and West Africa and the Middle East was done by violence. There hands are no cleaner than a Christian's.

"And even though some peeps from "the East" maybe considered Caucasian, when I say the white man I am only talking of those of European descent."

If you start lumping Europe together as all one people, you obviously have not done your history on the continent. Thats like saying North Africans and sub saharan africans are one culture cuz they share a continent. Its not. And Asia is even more diverse.

YOu aren't saying anything really. Just blaming the Europeans for everything. Its a common theme on this board, anti-european racism. Be happy you werent born 100 years ago. If you were born 2000 or so years ago, maybe you would have been somewhere in West Africa, or whatever sub saharan african country you were sold from.

"U say I don't know how to deal with the humiliation of being under the white man's foot? The future will be revealed."

Of course it will, time knows no pauses.
Olive Oil Goombah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 03:29 AM   #47
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
"The actions of those Arabs/Mongols effected the people of those times, whereas the actions of the whiteman effect us still now."

Because that still is still very recent. The Mongol invasion has everlasting effects. They destroyed Baghdad, one of the most beautiful cities in theworld at the time, and it did not recover until Saddam Hussein...I'd say that a long term effect. The nation of Turkey is a result of Turco-Mongol invasions and Islamic expansion into former Byzantine Christian lands.....There are not more Byzantine Christians there....Long term CULTURAL effect.

"Arabs did invade parts of Europe, but they did not destroy your language, enslave you, robb u of your culture, and put an effect on you that lasts hundreds of years. They simply ransacked your country and ruled it. Big difference!

LOL are you serious with this statement? The Spanish fought them out of their homeland and took it back during the Reconquista...Islamic expansion thruout all of North and West Africa and the Middle East was done by violence. There hands are no cleaner than a Christian's.

"And even though some peeps from "the East" maybe considered Caucasian, when I say the white man I am only talking of those of European descent."

If you start lumping Europe together as all one people, you obviously have not done your history on the continent. Thats like saying North Africans and sub saharan africans are one culture cuz they share a continent. Its not. And Asia is even more diverse.

YOu aren't saying anything really. Just blaming the Europeans for everything. Its a common theme on this board, anti-european racism. Be happy you werent born 100 years ago. If you were born 2000 or so years ago, maybe you would have been somewhere in West Africa, or whatever sub saharan african country you were sold from.

"U say I don't know how to deal with the humiliation of being under the white man's foot? The future will be revealed."

Of course it will, time knows no pauses.

O.K., your talking about the destruction of a beautiful city. Yes that is a long term effect. But I don't care about the destruction of cities buildings, I'm talking about the destruction the white man has done to my people's minds, genetics, social relations, our destiny, etc. which is more important than some buildings in Baghdad.

And stop talking about what Mongols or Arabs have done. It is incomparable to white's actions against non-whites like I said before. The white mans oppression of non-whites is ongoing.

Trying to defend the whiteman by saying that Mongols did this and that only makes u devilish.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 04:36 AM   #48
Kephrem
Veteran Member

Kephrem crouching tigerKephrem crouching tiger

Quote:
LOL...so according to your view, were does your native american ass fit in all of this???? What do you consider yourself, since you break everything down into black and white and its so simple?
I'm not ''native american'', that's another false label that the devil threw into the mix to confuse the issue and take away ancient and indigenous names. And don't worry what I consider myself, if you couldn't figure it out by now then your more dumb and blind then what we already knew you were. And I don't ''break everything into black and white'', that's an over simpliflication of what I've been saying. You're obviously too simple minded to understand that though.

Quote:
God is a black?? So you have met him?
The original people on earth are black (dark skinned). The image of God before the caucasian was Black. (dark skinned)
Kephrem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 05:20 AM   #49
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

Because that still is still very recent. The Mongol invasion has everlasting effects. They destroyed Baghdad......
did you write this ?

why yall always wanna drag other people in the fire with yall ?
Old 01-01-2008, 12:58 PM   #50
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Sunny, I had to let him know that the white man was not the only man to have long lasting effects on other cultures. If you read what he said, you would know these. I had to correct his false statement, which you, him and Kephrem repeatedly make.

Hey Keph, way to dodge the question YET AGAIN. Your a waste of type.
Old 01-01-2008, 01:06 PM   #51
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you're brand new to having these types of discussions on this forum
you're brand new to having these types of discussions period
everything you are saying i heard a million times before
Old 01-01-2008, 01:07 PM   #52
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

everythign im saying is true and you just dont want to accept it.
Old 01-01-2008, 01:27 PM   #53
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

what you are saying holds no weight against what we are saying concerning caucasians - what i've stated concerning caucasians is fact
you speak out of fear and it shows
Old 01-01-2008, 02:15 PM   #54
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

What I'm saying is fact. Your extreme racism highly damages your credibility.
Its definitely not fear. Especially when it concerns your beliefs and the idiocy it requires to take them seriously.
Old 01-02-2008, 02:03 AM   #55
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

you don't know what i believe
you speak out of fear and it shows
and you'll say anything to attack what you fear

The Facts is this
The Caucasian is at the top of this destructive world
he wanted to make a white world for himself
he was successful for a time
and bow he is being hurled down from his position
now you can either deny it
or you can embrace the facts

the fact that you felt the need to try and prove to us that you are not really white shows us that you are scared

You trying to change the subject and shift blame to other groups of people shows us that you are afraid and have a measure of guilt

you wanna accuse us of Hate because we state that the caucasian has and is behind many different genocidal programs geared towards all non whites

you wanna accuse me of being a racist because you feel that i would show discuss or hatred toward every white individual i see

you are confused and you are doing guess work trying to sum who i am
you don't know who i am or what i believe
Old 01-02-2008, 02:10 AM   #56
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

TRUST ME...its not fear. I am sure I am considered alot of different things by a lot of different people.
As far as how I see myself. I'm Italian-American. Some people may consider me white, others might not. I have heard both sides. If I had to group myself in the Western Hemispheric categories of white/black and hispanic, i fall into the white category, and I have no problem with that.

Sunny, I know this about you. You are a racist, you are a bigot and you condone hatred. I am none of those things. You are an easy read. So you can stop with the bullshit.
Old 01-02-2008, 02:37 AM   #57
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
TRUST ME...its not fear. I am sure I am considered alot of different things by a lot of different people.
As far as how I see myself. I'm Italian-American. Some people may consider me white, others might not. I have heard both sides. If I had to group myself in the Western Hemispheric categories of white/black and hispanic, i fall into the white category, and I have no problem with that.

Sunny, I know this about you. You are a racist, you are a bigot and you condone hatred. I am none of those things. You are an easy read. So you can stop with the bullshit.
if thats how you see it from where you stand so be it
Old 01-10-2008, 05:56 AM   #58
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

nickytooch makes me laugh

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 10:56 AM   #59
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

up
Old 09-20-2009, 08:54 PM   #60
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kephrem View Post
Diggy check out the new info I added to my post.

So Christ was born in the spring, and he was a black baby boy born to a young black teenage woman, both of them being original Jews) long ago in the ancient middle east, over 2000 years ago. (yes they were in fact middle easterners, the geographical location/people ignorant American brutes love to hate and call ''towel heads'', who insult women that wear veils and long dresses)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
Yes I agree. I've seen a similar picture on the internet somewhere, forgot which site. Jesus was black! Yes. Ironic how some dumb fuck westeners who claim to be worshiping Jesus, a black semetic, but discriminate against semetics--arabs!

Also, hypocritical of westeners ( the anti-islamic ones) to go against the hijab, khamis, and other traditional arab items of clothes, but in their depictions of Mary and Jesus,etc. they wear the same clothes ( as the traditional muslims do!).

Hypocrites! They tell nothing but lies in their history books and white wash it.

Ya, we was droppin bombs!!!

Quote:
Maybe your ancesters technically did not do these things, but people of your race did. Also White people are typically either active or passive participants in this racist system of white supremacy, and while its very hard for you whites to escape being a participant, its impossible for whites to escape your nature.

Wow. I surprised myself.

Quote:
It's a good thing whites r not reproducing that much.

Uh oh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
lol dam

so lets create a holiday to celebrate the death of MLK

we'll tell the kids that this day April 4, 1968 was a great day that an enemy of the black race got slain and we should celebrate this day by hiding money in various public restrooms in toilets and that they (the kids) have to get the money before someone comes and flushes it down the toilet

if anyone brings up the fact that MLK got slain on this day, we'll tell them to not spoil the fun for the kids - to let them continue to believe the lie and mask truth and pass on the tradition

Lmao!!

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote