news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 09-02-2009, 10:34 PM   #271
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visions Unseen View Post
Addai is splitting carries with Brown and has been injury-prone the last couple of years. I like Fitz but RB's are more valuable than WR's in pretty much any fantasy league. I wouldn't make the trade. I think you're rock-solid at RB with the Grant/Williams combo and wouldn't fuck it up.
Your Right I Just Denied The Trade If I Would Of Made The Trade My Rb Position Would Of Become A Question Mark You Never Want That. Fitzgerald Was A Big Name And Him And Steve Smith Would Have Been Nice But It's All About The Rb's He Clearly Needs A Rb With His Wack Rb Corp Addai Or Kevin Smith Really I'll Pass .
Old 09-06-2009, 02:10 AM   #272
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

What do you get when you add DeAngelo Williams, Ryan Grant, and Frank Gore together on the same team? A big L for the rest of you guys lol. I coulda done a lil better at WR but I'm ok with Vincent and Royal there and Rivers is rock-solid. Feel like I'm going to be looking at the rest of you guys from a rear-view mirror

I didn't look at most other teams when making this poist

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 02:14 AM   #273
hectis
vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

so no wu corp fantasy league this year?

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 02:29 AM   #274
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^the draft already has taken place and what I was referring to in that last post

Old 09-06-2009, 09:23 AM   #275
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Yeah I Havent Looked At Anyone Elses Team But I'm Sure There All Stacked I Just Looked At The Draft Results Someone Took John Carney The Kicker In The Second Round 18th Overall Hahaha.

Only Thing I'm Pissed About Is I Ranked Peyton And Brady Really High But I Didnt End Up With Either One. I'm Happy I Got The Giants Defense There Was Only About Four Defenses I Felt Really Comfortable With And I Got One Of Them. Pitt And Baltimore Being Two Of The Others.
Old 09-06-2009, 11:52 PM   #276
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

This years team:

QB Drew Brees, Jake Delhomme

RB Frank Gore, Ronnie Brown, Knowshon Moreno, Chris Wells

WR Braylon Edwards, Roy Williams, Laverneous Coles, Miles Austin, Mark Bradley, Michael Crabtree

TE Jeremy Shockey, John Carson

DEF Chicago

K Jason Elam

I was happy with my picks being that I picked 9 out of 12.

love the fact i got Brees in t he 2nd round. Like my running backs and TEs.

WR could be a question mark but if Braylon and Roy have good years than I will be okay.
Old 09-07-2009, 05:52 PM   #277
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
This years team:

Chris Wells

you're such a homer
Old 09-07-2009, 07:27 PM   #278
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Beanie will be starting and is going to score at least 10 touchdowns this year in that offense.

I can't help it we pump out Pro Bowlers and Super Bowl MVPs.
Old 09-22-2009, 01:53 AM   #279
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i was down by more than 30 points going into tonights game. all i had was dallas clark. i didn't get a chance to watch the game. i had no idea i won
Old 09-23-2009, 10:04 PM   #280
Dirty Knowledge
Banned

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

^^wow cool dude

anyway

the kid's 2-0

the team:

matt ryan
ryan grant
darren mcfadden
andre johnson
steve smith[car]
desean jackson
jeremy shockey
giants defense [baby baby]
ron bironas

now kiss the ring
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 10:14 PM   #281
Visionz
The People's Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
^^wow cool dude

anyway

the kid's 2-0

the team:

matt ryan
ryan grant
darren mcfadden
andre johnson
steve smith[car]
desean jackson
jeremy shockey
giants defense [baby baby]
ron bironas

now kiss the ring
the starting squad

Philip Rivers
Vincent Jackson
Mario Manningham
Deangelo Williams
Ryan Grant
Frank Gore
Todd Heap
Greenbay D
DeMeco Ryans
and Tynes kicking

I'm wrecking shop this year

Old 09-23-2009, 10:17 PM   #282
Dirty Knowledge
Banned

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

damn did you draft manningham or what? if you had him before week 1 -- very nice
Old 09-23-2009, 10:21 PM   #283
Visionz
The People's Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
damn did you draft manningham or what? if you had him before week 1 -- very nice
nah I just grabbed him out of FA before anyone else. My whole team was solid except for that number 2 spot @ wr. I'd been using Harvin there but I try to stick with real number 1's. I don't see Hixon unseating him when he comes back. Yall found your replacement for Plaxico on the real.

Old 09-26-2009, 06:23 PM   #284
Dirty Knowledge
Banned

^^yeah fasho. I hope Manningham continues to do it up for both our sakes.
Old 09-26-2009, 06:26 PM   #285
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

I just picked up Mario in my fantasy league.

Brandon Marshall has been bullshiting so I replaced his ass. And he goin up against one of the best corners in the league this week, so yea..
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote