news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 09-18-2009, 02:29 PM   #16
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

anyways, im not reading this, or pats post. elohel.

what i can say is that I too can go on theinternet and say im from and illuminati family with a fake name (cause im in an illuminati family).

I dont believe in illuminatis and shit, and if you do you will, but this isn't gonna sway anyone 1 way or another which is why i dont bother reading it, my mind is made up, and if illuminati exist so what?

according to you ppl they've been running the world for centuries and Im not only extremely comfortable, but happy and enjoy a good life, so I support them continuing to run the world for more centuries cause they're really good at it.

and if they're working to diminish the human spirit then that's all the more reason i support them. If they were gone then all that's left to lead are a bunch of diminished ants, fuck that. I mean yeah, its fucked up or whatever to diminish spirits, lawlz, its obviously too late, let them have it, they're really good at it and are now superior to us due to severe diminishing of my spirit.

Illuminati's the shit.
Seriously though. they're the shit, i mean look at where we were before they took over and where we are now. They're the shit.
Old 09-18-2009, 02:54 PM   #17
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

haha

Originally i was only going to reply to the Hollywood thing, because i always find that the most bewildering thing about the Illuminati.

Then i started reading the rest of it, and i don't know, i like wasting time.

Don't bother reading it though, it's sort of funny, but generally trash.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 04:18 PM   #18
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

VIkings

VI Kings

6 kings

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 07:38 PM   #19
harm77
Veteran Member

harm77 Imbecile

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
DAMN nigga! lol. how the fuck did you have the stamina for that post
TSA
Transvestite Sexing Animals
harm77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 03:23 PM   #20
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Crow ESQ View Post
its not that crazy tho.

think about it.

these techniques have been employed many times over thruout history.
always to further an agenda or movement.
the the question is whether this movement is real or not.
Which techniques? The movement has always been to keep the rich people paid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visionz View Post
Hence why I opened acknowledging its going to be met with doubt and cynicism. I'm sure most people are going to be in line with your outlook that she's just crazy and lying, maybe its my own gullibility, but I don't think its the case. If you find the article entertaining you might as well listen to the radio interview while you're at it. The full version can be found on youtube, the one I posted has eight more to go with it I just didn't feel like putting them up in this thread.
People will put any nut job on the radio because it keeps people listening. Her presentation is so sensational. She talks about animal sacrifice, portals opening, shape shifting demons......and how it's all not Christian. Sensational.

Well a lot of cultures do animal sacrifice. Shit every time I order a burger it's animal sacrifice. Every time I take a dump I'm opening a portal to let some bad shit out. Shape shifting Demons? C'mon man...

And i'm pretty open minded person. I'm sure there are some crazy rich people that believe in some retarded things (scientology). I'm positive there are plenty of super natural things out there that we don't know about. But, I also know there are plenty of nut jobs ( just check this forum ) out there that will say anything for attention, or for whatever reason.

Coming from me, that's saying a lot. Because I do a lot of the stuff that this woman would consider to be Devil worship. It's the whole reason Native American religions were banned all the way up until 1978 ( American Indian Religous Freedom Act).
Old 09-26-2009, 07:47 PM   #21
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

bump....fags
Old 09-27-2009, 10:12 AM   #22
Crookshank
MORRIS BLACK FAMILY

Crookshank grasshopper

The thing of it is... the word conspiracy seems to trigger something in people's heads that makes them not even want to debate certain topics. If anything is seen as a conspiracy, most people automatically notate it as invalid or made up. People need to stop thinking this way and consider all possibilities....

That's my two cents.
Old 09-27-2009, 10:34 AM   #23
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Blackula Spectacula

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
DAMN nigga! lol. how the fuck did you have the stamina for that post
I think Sean pre-types templates about the Illuminati on his off-time and adjust them to suit each thread/post
Old 09-27-2009, 01:42 PM   #24
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I think you're a creep.

Old 09-29-2009, 02:47 PM   #25
Koolish
Don't Mess With It

Koolish drunken mastaKoolish drunken masta

i think it's pretty dumb to expect that in the world, there aren't evil organizations.

the question is how powerful they actually are.

i didn't check this svali interview, but i heard one where she talked about being initiated into the illuminati with a child sacrifice in the vatican. the radio host said he heard the exact same story while he was in rome interviewing people about the illuminati years before. that's the only part that gave that some credibility, but you got to take everything with a grain of salt.

if you're someone who thinks everything they see, hear, and are told is the way the world is, why wouldn't everyone take advantage of you?

we listen to these people because we believe that these organizations exist, and we're doing nothing but pursuing knowledge. if knowledge is power i wouldn't want to be weak in the face of these oppressors.
Koolish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 03:24 PM   #26
Longbongcilvaringz

Well in this thread we can only go on the interview posted.

Which was full of nonsense.