news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Scriptures Forum > Comics

Old 09-24-2009, 08:44 AM   #16
9th Chamber
PRODIGAL SUN

9th Chamber crouching tiger

My Top ten would be :
10) Shredder
9) Doc Oc
8) Lex Luthor
7) Two Face
6) Green Goblin
5) Venom
4) Magneto
3) Doom
2) Kingpin
1) Joker

Last edited by 9th Chamber; 09-24-2009 at 08:54 AM.
9th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 06:30 PM   #17
Poetic Wun
Non-Ignorants

Poetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to Poetic Wun

^lol shredder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
poetic wun, you're right about it being a garbo list...look through the whole thing and there are legions of nobodies and fucked up choices. no way should thanos be near 50 lol.
thats what i'm sayin... i just only commented on the top 10.
they got Talia within 3 spots of Harley and both WAAAY the fuck above Omega Red.

They put Doomsday above Abomination... no fuckin way.
and now that i see it, Cassie Nova is only 1 spot ahead of Penguin??

Poetic Wun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 07:49 PM   #18
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

the ramones are believed to be the fathers of punk...but they are probably my least favorite punk band.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 06:13 AM   #19
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Marvel <<<<<<<<< DC

that said, Two face should've been in the top10. He must be, no excuse.

Where was Megatron tho?
Old 09-28-2009, 06:16 AM   #20
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

oh it's only for comic book villians....
Old 09-28-2009, 01:38 PM   #21
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Marvel>DC...not by alot, and in some aspects DC is certainly superior. alot of DC hate is arbitrary...they deserve alot of respect.
Old 09-28-2009, 11:43 PM   #22
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

magneto is a pretty good number 1. you cant please everybody obviously. magneto's longevity should be noted...he's been around for 46 years now this month haha

(side note, i think ian mckellen did an amazing job with magneto)

i think i would have put Bane a little higher on the list. that one batman movie wrongfully made him look like a mindless ape but he was a pretty damn interesting villain. and plus he broke batman's back haha
Tecknowledgist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 08:44 AM   #23
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

that he did^^
Old 09-29-2009, 08:49 AM   #24
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^which is a huge deal, but the problem is he hasn't done anything significant since then, which is also doomsday's problem...now he's in secret six, dc's answer to the thunderbolts

dark phoenix being in the top 10 still confuses me.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 05:55 PM   #25
Poetic Wun
Non-Ignorants

Poetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to Poetic Wun

i never thought of that... Bane & Doomsday made a pretty big mark then just... went gay

Poetic Wun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 07:25 PM   #26
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^i would guess that subsequent writers, who probably were weaned on 70s and 80s books, found them both to be lame, gimmicky, and one dimensional so wrote them in such a way as to marginalize their badassness...kind of like how gambit and psylocke have been shitted on by writers for the last few years. once more writers who actually have an affection for 90s comics started helming superman and batman, bane and doomsday will probably make a resurgence.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote