news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 09-24-2009, 10:52 AM   #1
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Every President And All European Royalty Comes From A Moorish Bloodline

Old 09-24-2009, 04:58 PM   #2
PALEFORCE
Banned

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

interesting . i know all the presidents are related. i always thought they were khazars and sumerians
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 10:21 AM   #3
Sham-iLL
PRODIGAL SUN

Sham-iLL drunken mastaSham-iLL drunken masta

they're related through 'Merovingian' bloodline
Sham-iLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 01:19 PM   #4
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Where is the proof of this royal bloodline?

Did you look at some documents? Are the documents real?

Maybe they say they have a royal bloodline to justify ruling over people.

Politicians are great liars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
I personally find FMJ's approach to message boarding hilarious, considering we've got a lot of people here who often overcompensate for being heterosexual.

The one's who
lose it over his soft, gay care-free posts are suspect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Danny Kid View Post
Ahh, the numerical mythology of the homosexual african-canadian wu-tang fan is truly strange and wondrous.

What a unique people.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 01:22 PM   #5
PALEFORCE
Banned

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i got my info from a professor of genealogy at the university in north carolina but i forget his name. meroovingian yes but it goes back even further to the pharoahs and shit
Old 09-29-2009, 01:41 PM   #6
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^I was gonna say that, the line goes back to ancient Babylon

Crackhead Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 09:37 PM   #7
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PALEHORSE View Post
i got my info from a professor of genealogy at the university in north carolina but i forget his name. meroovingian yes but it goes back even further to the pharoahs and shit

So because he is a professor, the info he relayed to you was truthful?

History is a bunch of lies. I thought you knew this.

Quote:
I personally find FMJ's approach to message boarding hilarious, considering we've got a lot of people here who often overcompensate for being heterosexual.

The one's who
Quote:
Ahh, the numerical mythology of the homosexual african-canadian wu-tang fan is truly strange and wondrous.

What a unique people.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
Old 09-29-2009, 09:41 PM   #8
diggy
The ABBOTT

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
^^^I was gonna say that, the line goes back to ancient Babylon

And how is it even possible for anyone to know this IF IT WAS EVEN TRUE???

Some of you are sounding so gullible right now.

Quote:

The one's who
Quote:

What a unique people.

Quote:
Old 09-29-2009, 09:46 PM   #9
PALEFORCE
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
So because he is a professor, the info he relayed to you was truthful?

History is a bunch of lies. I thought you knew this.
i do know this and this professor is exposing those lies, i thought that was evident?
Old 09-29-2009, 09:47 PM   #10
PALEFORCE
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
And how is it even possible for anyone to know this IF IT WAS EVEN TRUE???

Some of you are sounding so gullible right now.
its not completely, but the merovigian and chalegmane can be documented. the other shit is a good educated guess
Old 09-29-2009, 10:16 PM   #11
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
when you see these things can they show you the physical connection? Who begat who and such. Some of these connections just sound like people are pulling it out their ass.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 10:20 PM   #12
diggy
The ABBOTT

Quote:
i do know this and this professor is exposing those lies, i thought that was evident?
Them educated fools teach us stuff that is NOT even relevant to our everyday lives. They do NOT educate. They teach us how to listen submissively to authority figures and intake info we DON'T question.

Quote:
its not completely, but the merovigian and chalegmane can be documented. the other shit is a good educated guess
Documents could be forged to make a person part of a bloodline. History could be rewritten by liers. And a lot of power hungry people are just that, liers (and thieves and murderers).

I don't believe them. Their is no way of proving their claims to be true. NO WAY!!!

History writers leave out some people from the history books and include others. They write highly of some people and negatively of others. Do you believe these people?

Why?

Quote:

The one's who
Quote:

What a unique people.

Quote:
Old 09-29-2009, 10:22 PM   #13
diggy
The ABBOTT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visionz View Post
when you see these things can they show you the physical connection? Who begat who and such. Some of these connections just sound like people are pulling it out their ass.

Exactly.

Pulling them out of their ass and it stinks of lies.

Quote:

The one's who
Quote:

What a unique people.

Quote: