news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Dear Admins

Old 09-30-2009, 11:53 AM   #1
eVoL
Axe about me

eVoL grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to eVoL
Default I'm a racist faggit

i made a comment about that little nigger who got beat to death, and now my permission was revoked,
Old 09-30-2009, 03:59 PM   #2
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

I'll look into in, in the meantime please submit a 10,000 word essay (at a minimum) explaining how being a small-minded, inflammatory, racist piece of shit is actually a positive thing for the board and I'll take your case before the admin council for further review.

Please have your docket number: 1@MAFu7k1NGR3T4r9 handy in case we forget who you are.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 04:41 PM   #3
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

why hasn't eVol been banned yet?
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 04:56 PM   #4
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

wtf?

why is this faggot still not banned?

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 05:16 PM   #5
PALEHORSE
The ABBOTT

PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

because not enough of you bitches dry snitched on the fag yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.
PALEHORSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 05:26 PM   #6
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol @ dry snitching on someone on a web forum

word son?

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 05:41 PM   #7
Poetic Wun
Non-Ignorants

Poetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to Poetic Wun

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
lmfao!

ima start dry e-snitchin'

Poetic Wun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 05:47 PM   #8
PALEHORSE
The ABBOTT

PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

word son?
word son. thats what the fuck your doing in this forum.

dry snitch·ing

noun
Definition:

informing on somebody indirectly: the act of informing on somebody indirectly either by talking loudly or by acting suspiciously in the presence of police officers or prison guards ( slang )

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

Last edited by PALEHORSE; 09-30-2009 at 05:55 PM.
PALEHORSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 07:35 PM   #9
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^but he's a reactionary racist idiot that has never contributed positively to the forum. ever.

show me one evol post that's not dried up, crusty bird shit.

we don't need to re-enact the jeopardy skit from 'house nigga'...all of his posts are trash.

i'm dropping dimes like my pockets have holes.

ban him.

burn 'em. put trademarks around his fucking eyes.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 08:20 PM   #10
Poetic Wun
Non-Ignorants

Poetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to Poetic Wun

the fact he came in here asking the way he did ABOUT what he said negates the dry stitchin anyway.

it's also in the taste of self notioning for him to be bannedid.

Poetic Wun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 08:30 PM   #11
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I don't care one way or the other

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 08:57 PM   #12
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Im a bg fan of e-snitching simply for the love of the game.

I love the rush I get

Dropping e-dimes gets my dick hard.

My goal is to get everybody banned at the same time, untl only CHarlesJones are left, and then it will spin-off into our TV Show

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 09:02 PM   #13
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

Quote:
faggot
Quote:
Originally Posted by PALEHORSE View Post
fag
how does this make u any better? he just wants attention..ban him, or w/e doesnt matter...
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 02:16 PM   #14
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

hes on a wu forum so he probably wishes he was black anyway. just ignore his punk ass
Old 10-02-2009, 07:11 PM   #15
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

word son?

HAHAHAHAHAH!!!

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote