news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 09-30-2009, 09:28 AM   #61
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
A lot of you seem to be taking things too seriously here.

See things for what it is and don't go too deep.
dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic
most people will see this as shallow and stupid and fun and feel like its being overanalyzed lol...
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 09:30 AM   #62
harm77
Veteran Member

harm77 Imbecile

You fucking guys going back and fourth using these big words, trying to outsmart each other. You guys talk of the illuminati as though your the world re-known experts of that subject. How the fuck you guys know if it dont exist????? Do you know anyone personally who's affiliated with them. Do you have any proof they don't exist. Its so fucking corny the way you guys are trying sooo damn hard to sound intelligent as fuck but n the end you guys really don't know if they exist or not. Personally i believe they do and that they don't have our best interest at heart.
harm77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 11:05 AM   #63
J-Cee
SmokeY

J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i agree with some theories especially to with 9/11..but too me this isnt really harmful at all,the evidence isnt good enough and ppl are looking to deep into it.
J-Cee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 11:37 AM   #64
Koolish
Don't Mess With It

Koolish drunken mastaKoolish drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Bateman View Post

The Free Masons have no belief in Satan, i don't understand all the sections about that, and what possible connection they could have to Free Masonry.
i saw a youtube video that would change your mind about this,

people let me know if you want to see it.
Koolish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 10:01 PM   #65
Heavy-Mental
CHICKEN HEAD

Heavy-Mental Village Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by harm77 View Post
You fucking guys going back and fourth using these big words, trying to outsmart each other. You guys talk of the illuminati as though your the world re-known experts of that subject. How the fuck you guys know if it dont exist????? Do you know anyone personally who's affiliated with them. Do you have any proof they don't exist. Its so fucking corny the way you guys are trying sooo damn hard to sound intelligent as fuck but n the end you guys really don't know if they exist or not. Personally i believe they do and that they don't have our best interest at heart.
The proof is around, look around playboy. They dont hide, everything is hidden in plain sight.

Use your logic and common sense when approaching the subject of the Elite aka illuminati. You dont need 80 parts of youtube documentries to decipher common logic.

hahaha

you pigs need to wake up.

My eyes the vision, memory is the film.."
Heavy-Mental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 03:11 AM   #66
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

You pigs need to be put to sleep.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 10:41 PM   #67
Sham-iLL
PRODIGAL SUN

Sham-iLL drunken mastaSham-iLL drunken masta

The 10% = The Illuminati
Lucifer The Light Bearer - The EnLightened One attempts so hard at being 'The Light' that he's fooled people to thinking he's 'The Light'.

He is indeed 'The Light' that is spoken of in FreeMason prayers.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways, when was the last ritual? I remember there was Madonna, Britney Spears, & Christina Aguilera...
Sham-iLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 10:50 PM   #68
Sham-iLL
PRODIGAL SUN

Sham-iLL drunken mastaSham-iLL drunken masta

RDFO IL 40 PRO DEL ATO

IL = the
Pro Del Ato = Before And After

RDFO The 40 Before And After...

RDFO...
Wtf is RDFO??
On the back of the dollar bill where it has MCVXII or whatever, it's a Numeral...
Maybe RDFO represents a numeral? Nah but that doesn't make sense, and I wonder what the '40' signifies
Sham-iLL is offline   Reply With Quote