news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 10-05-2009, 08:06 PM   #46
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

TheBoarzHeadBoy drunken mastaTheBoarzHeadBoy drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by SID View Post
And on that bombshell, we end tonight's episode of wutang-corp - "the real people behind all that black and yellow"
I'm not allowed to joke?
Old 10-05-2009, 08:06 PM   #47
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 10-05-2009, 08:07 PM   #48
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

aahahahah
Old 10-05-2009, 10:20 PM   #49
prof zooruka

prof zooruka crouching tigerprof zooruka crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOriginalAsiaticBlackDan View Post
but sometimes watch Colin Ferrel movies with the volume off and make up dialog where you and him go to the same gym and he's complimenting you on your squat thrust technique?
now that sound gay !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

peace be with you !
prof zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 03:18 AM   #50
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post

"i could care less"

^^for example, is proof of how stupid americans can sound when speaking english. Its I Couldnt care less, btw. Any other way of saying that sentance DOES NOT MAKE SENCE[/cochran]

Yeah, that is fucking irritating.

And unbelievably stupid and ironic.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 08:07 AM   #51
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

How are you gonna sit there and say "i could care less" to someone, trying to commmunicate that you DONT care, while saying that you DO???

I'm not one of these lame grammar nazi's, but that just idiotic raping of a language without care, and if it spreads, would probably, lead to the total collapse of the entire english language, because nothing would ever make sense, and speaking would be pointless because no one would no what your trying to express.
Old 10-06-2009, 09:02 AM   #52
supreme M
Yolanda

supreme M drunken mastasupreme M drunken masta

everybody whos not gay take their hands up
supreme M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 04:07 PM   #53
Surreptitious
Above the Clouds

Surreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
if a guy in the NFL or NBA was gay we would know about it

there arent any
typical wigger being ignorant and thinking these athletes arent fags. Eddie Curry google it. I'm sure there are plenty more. In Atlanta, you hear shit about all of these famous athletes, rappers or producers (cough Jazze Phe, Luda) who are fags. Just because they are black and famous, doesnt make them cool or less of a fag
Old 10-06-2009, 04:09 PM   #54
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Would you ever come to this site if I wasnt posting?

Well done, you named one guy, out of 1000's of players in the last 30 years.

One guy i know for sure actually is John AMeachi, an old english player in the NBA from the 90's
Old 10-06-2009, 04:14 PM   #55
Surreptitious
Above the Clouds

Surreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal son

it is what it is
Old 10-06-2009, 04:15 PM   #56
PALEFORCE
Banned

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

really tho why would a rapper or athlete face the criticism of coming out when their whole reputation is relied on being the alpha male type. i would bet money there are alot of closet fags
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 04:17 PM   #57
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i was gay til i got it fisted outta me...good times

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 05:01 PM   #58
Sky Blue Danny Kid
Internet Community Member

Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

How did this thread change direction and suddenly become a dry, low-rated BBC comedy featuring self-hating Brits quipping about barbaric Americans and their grammatical errors?

This thread is about how gay all of you are. Despite your difference in race, ethnicity, and nationality, your faggotry is a common bond that should bring you together, not apart.

Focus on the topic and build, you crazy faggots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Sky Blue Danny Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 05:30 PM   #59
JerseyIronman

JerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surreptitious View Post
typical wigger being ignorant and thinking these athletes arent fags. Eddie Curry google it. I'm sure there are plenty more. In Atlanta, you hear shit about all of these famous athletes, rappers or producers (cough Jazze Phe, Luda) who are fags. Just because they are black and famous, doesnt make them cool or less of a fag
holy shit i didnt know that about Eddie Curry, no wonder he plays like such a softee.

JerseyIronman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 06:36 PM   #60
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOriginalAsiaticBlackDan View Post
How did this thread change direction and suddenly become a dry, low-rated BBC comedy featuring self-hating Brits quipping about barbaric Americans and their grammatical errors?

This thread is about how gay all of you are. Despite your difference in race, ethnicity, and nationality, your faggotry is a common bond that should bring you together, not apart.

Focus on the topic and build, you crazy faggots.
Your post count speaks another language entirely.

Is this Dans way of telling us to embrace gay rights? is dan reflecting some sort of inate hate for the british and the gays? when people hate something so viciously doesn't that usually mean they are just reflecting their own insecurities?.

?