news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 10-06-2009, 07:34 PM   #76
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackula_Spictakula View Post
I shave a thank you. I would also like to note, that it seems to me that you don't like pussy? The words and the tone you use to describe my female genitalia, gives me the notion that you're just saying you would engage in sexual intercourse with me but with reluctance. Dude, you don't have say that shit to look straight in front of your wucorp peers they'll eventually accept your homosexuality.
Blackula, I think you're an attractive young lady, but I just feel like you have a giant bush.

Maybe it is because you have dark hair and you live in a cold climate and I imagine eskimos covering themselves in fur, I don't know.

Like I said, I'd get up in it, but if there really is a thick-ass pelt of arctic wolf fur covering it, like I think there is, I wouldn't put my face in it.

If it's gay to not want to lick a pussy with lint, bacon grease, and packing peanuts stuck in the mane it, then color me gay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 07:38 PM   #77
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Blackula Spectacula

I don't even like pubic hair .. and I don't live in an igloo. Lets stop ignoring the fact that you're a faggot.
Old 10-06-2009, 07:40 PM   #78
zooruka

zooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal son

Quote:
I don't even like pubic hair .. and I don't live in an igloo. Lets stop ignoring the fact that you're a faggot.
blackula do you have a boyfriend or significant other ????

just curious

peace
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 07:42 PM   #79
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ugh. personal questions. yes I do have a significant other. why does it matter?
Old 10-06-2009, 07:42 PM   #80

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Maybe you're just wishing I was a faggot because you are having difficulty addressing your intense emotional attraction to the sexy way I type shit on wu-tang forums?

If you can't have me, you don't want any other female posters on a wu-tang forum to have me.

Quote:
Old 10-06-2009, 07:43 PM   #81
zooruka

zooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal son

Quote:
Ugh. personal questions. yes I do have a significant other. why does it matter?
no reason just wondering

peace
Old 10-06-2009, 07:44 PM   #82

How old are you proof? I feel like you could be anywhere from 16-35

Quote:
Old 10-06-2009, 07:46 PM   #83
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Don't try and change the subject Dan...
Old 10-06-2009, 07:47 PM   #84
zooruka

Quote:
I live the grimiest hood in Canada
hahahahahahaha
Old 10-06-2009, 07:47 PM   #85
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOriginalAsiaticBlackDan View Post
Maybe you're just wishing I was a faggot because you are having difficulty addressing your intense emotional attraction to the sexy way I type shit on wu-tang forums?

If you can't have me, you don't want any other female posters on a wu-tang forum to have me.
hahaha @ "the sexy way I type shit on wu-tang forums?"

You've figured me out (sarcasm). But I don't need to wish for you to be a faggot.
Old 10-06-2009, 07:48 PM   #86
zooruka

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOriginalAsiaticBlackDan View Post
How old are you proof? I feel like you could be anywhere from 16-35
im in my 20`s

peace
Old 10-06-2009, 07:49 PM   #87

Quote:
Originally Posted by SID View Post
Don't try and change the subject Dan...
Dude, you're short, feminine and British. I try not to pick on you because you're an easy target and get upset easily. I'm trying to turn over a new leaf and not be an e-bully. Help me help you, Sid.

Quote:
Old 10-06-2009, 07:50 PM   #88
zooruka

blackula how do you put up with all these desperate wu corpers saying they wanna have sexual relations with you ??????????? hahahah

peace
Old 10-06-2009, 07:51 PM   #89

Quote:
Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
im in my 20`s

peace
Peace. you are one of my favorite posters. You are underrated by all of these godless heathens.

(No Homo)

Quote:
Old 10-06-2009, 07:53 PM   #90
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

its not that different from real life, accept guys are not as direct in real life as they are on here.