news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 10-06-2009, 08:30 PM   #106
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Blackula Spectacula

I'm colombian, but I wasn't raised there my whole life.

My parents raised me to believe in Jesus and mary and all that nonsense. But I could never understand why I would need to believe in such a thing, I saw too much violence to even have faith in "jesus", I found it, and still find it Ironic that these catholics have saints for everything, the even have saint for assassins, ppl will actually pray to this saint to protect them and bless them before they go off to kill someone. There is so many contradictions to Christianity and catholicism, I just can't conform to it.

I'm not an athiest, i do believe in God and that theres some good in ppl but I don't believe in man made mythical stories.
Old 10-06-2009, 08:34 PM   #107
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

TheBoarzHeadBoy drunken mastaTheBoarzHeadBoy drunken masta

If she answers something besides "Puerto Rican" or "Mexican" she's lying.

You're either an American hispanic "Puerto Rican" or a foreigner "Mexican"

I summarized the facts.

EDIT: Ninja'd: She is in fact Lying.
Old 10-06-2009, 08:37 PM   #108
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Not only are you late with that post Boarz but you're new and not updated on who I am. I've already established that I'm Colombian and I live in Canada. Fall back nooby.
Old 10-06-2009, 08:37 PM   #109
zooruka

zooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackula_Spictakula View Post
I'm colombian, but I wasn't raised there my whole life.

My parents raised me to believe in Jesus and mary and all that nonsense. But I could never understand why I would need to believe in such a thing, I saw too much violence to even have faith in "jesus", I found it, and still find it Ironic that these catholics have saints for everything, the even have saint for assassins, ppl will actually pray to this saint to protect them and bless them before they go off to kill someone. There is so many contradictions to Christianity and catholicism, I just can't conform to it.

I'm not an athiest, i do believe in God and that theres some good in ppl but I don't believe in man made mythical stories.
aya mommy

lolz

peace
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 08:41 PM   #110
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

TheBoarzHeadBoy drunken mastaTheBoarzHeadBoy drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackula_Spictakula View Post
Not only are you late with that post Boarz but you're new and not updated on who I am. I've already established that I'm Colombian and I live in Canada. Fall back nooby.
*insert* you missed my carpet bombing of ignorance *insert*

I know you're telling the truth. I was just playing the "I'm the reason foreigners hate America" card.
Old 10-06-2009, 08:44 PM   #111
JerseyIronman

JerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
dan are you really jewish ??? if so peace the jews have alot to be proud of there have been alot of great religious jewish men in history.(no homo)

peace be with you !
haha peace zooruka

fuckin' PEACE.

JerseyIronman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 08:57 PM   #112
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoarzHeadBoy View Post

I know you're telling the truth. I was just playing the "I'm the reason foreigners hate America" card.
Old 10-07-2009, 11:29 AM   #113
theDZA
ADEPT

theDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOriginalAsiaticBlackDan View Post
It was just a joke. Nobody cares about the English. Its only funny if you get your knickers all twisted like you have to defend where you were born.

When you get defensive, it makes people think it really is embarassing to be English.
england's shit.....stupid shitty government, stupid shitty weather, stupid shitty everything
Old 10-07-2009, 11:34 AM   #114
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Lets stay on track here.

Dan's a fairy.

Last edited by SID; 10-07-2009 at 12:07 PM.
SID is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 12:15 PM   #115
Teh KillaBee
Fingerblasting Champ

Teh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killa

Teh KillaBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 12:38 PM   #116
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

aahahahahahaah
Old 10-08-2009, 12:52 PM   #117
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 01:05 PM   #118
5hundred&one
Groovallegiance

5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoarzHeadBoy View Post

I'm a big fan of that card.
5hundred&one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 06:54 PM   #119
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

so it turns out FMJ was the gay one the whole time. huh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 05:44 PM   #120
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

gays do that

Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote