news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 09-30-2009, 07:31 PM   #31
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ahahahahah. Fuckin yakub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 01:18 PM   #32
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

@ Pandemic: I forgot to mention, I went up to this statue of the virgen mary, situated on top of a big hill, overlooking the city. I could see condors flying overhead and the whole time I was there "Learning To Fly" was playing constantly in my head.

Condition grounded but determined to try.

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 01:31 PM   #33
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandemic View Post
^^^would you blame the darwin foundation's bureacracy or sheisty third-worlders?

sheisty third-world. Everything here takes a while to do.

any hookers or drugs?
Or hookers and drugs?

no to both at this point. I've been out once with a bunch of 30 year old ecuadorians who couldn't speak english.
shem hotep.

Old 10-01-2009, 01:32 PM   #34
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^lol
i'm glad you were able to 'escape her grass' lol

edit: do not let them con you and good luck on finding hookers, weed, or both.

Last edited by Dr. Simon Hurt; 10-01-2009 at 01:36 PM.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 04:06 PM   #35
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post
A small update (no photos till I get to Galapagos because of the shit net cafe):

I'm Quito till the end of the week (while I wait for residency on Galapagos). I've discovered I have an unhealthy love for plantains and empanadas.

I'm now staying in a house with a woman from the hotel (in one of her kid's bedrooms).
For some reason, it seems middle class Quitenos like to adopt Western names like Grace, Rachel and Matthew (yeah, I just picked those out at random).

2 days ago I saw some guy who had been stabbed in the arm, chasing his assailants through a park. That happened at lunch time in the middle of the city. There is no such thing as a hood here because the whole country is a ghetto (to quote begongo).

I also found out I wasn't the whitest person in South America a few days ago when I encountered a small pack of people who I presume were English. The reflections coming off their faces were blinding.

Aside from that, I've done a bunch of touristy things. I'd prefer to be somewhere in the Amazon right now, frollicking with three-toed sloths.

Quito is great though, but everyone is out to make a buck and some change off tourists (unsurprisingly). Good on them.

SHEM HETEP.
damn, my girl is in Quito for the next two weeks with her mom.. i hope it ain't THAT fuckin dangerous..
Old 10-02-2009, 12:02 PM   #36
Robert
1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by the silencer View Post
damn, my girl is in Quito for the next two weeks with her mom.. i hope it ain't THAT fuckin dangerous..
Haha!

It's pretty much ok during the day in the main part of the city, there are just some places you would never go at night, particularly if you aren't a local.

Old 10-02-2009, 12:20 PM   #37
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yo watch out for the giant ground sloths

Old 10-02-2009, 12:28 PM   #38
Robert
1%

I'll be seeking out some sloths as soon as my volunteer work is over. No question. Sloth sanctuary in Costa Rica here we come.

SHEM HETEP.

Old 10-08-2009, 08:07 PM   #39
Robert
1%

SHEM HETEP.

Old 10-08-2009, 08:25 PM   #40
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Blackula Spectacula

Nice!
Old 10-08-2009, 08:27 PM   #41
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Robert, you're the fucking man, man.
Old 10-08-2009, 08:30 PM   #42
Robert
1%

Thanks man, man. You know there's a resident orphaned seal here that chills with the fisherman when they fillet their fish.

SHEM HETEP.

Old 10-08-2009, 08:31 PM   #43
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

nice picture, that first one in particular is great.

what the hell's going on the bottom one?

what's the status? details puhleauhs.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 08:31 PM   #44
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

of, fo' real doe?

ive got to get travelling again. america/canada starting in April.
Old 10-08-2009, 08:33 PM   #45
Robert
1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
nice picture, that first one in particular is great.

what the hell's going on the bottom one?

what's the status? details puhleauhs.

That seal is straight loungin' on the dock (from what he told me, he was sun baking). There's a little marine iguana there also.