news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 10-06-2009, 01:45 PM   #46
Hellspawn
Guardian of the 1st house

Hellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killa
Send a message via MSN to Hellspawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
This is all true I am a fully supporter of Illuminiti and anything they take part in and no one has yet told me why I shouldnt be.

Other than saying they worship the devil. Yeah, good one. One day the just decided to worship the devil, even though their entire shit is based around not being douchy about religions and stuff.

saying they fuck with the devil is a typical dumbass catholic church spread propaganda to give Illuminiti the bad name. The 85ers will believe it though. Thats the funny thing, you are all being decieved by the Church into thinking being part of th e goddam ENLIGHTENED ONES is a bad thing LOLLLAS
search for Bohemian Grove
Hellspawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 04:32 PM   #47
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
The Occasional Letter Number One is a very profound document that could have implications that Elijah Muhammad mentioned regarding his Teacher W.D Fard.
Muhammad stated that at age six his Teacher (W.D. Fard) had a dream in wich he saw Himself "pushing the Duponts, the Rockefellers, and all the rich wicked rulers into a lake of fire"

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____
Old 10-07-2009, 11:27 AM   #48
Koolish
Don't Mess With It

Koolish drunken mastaKoolish drunken masta

Quote:
Im not saying he was an actor, im saying the video doesnt say anything about anything.

In any other walk of life other than christian, if you call someone lucifer, it would be seen as a very good thing. Lucifer doesnt mean devil, it means light.
and this mason confirmed his belief in Jesus, and said the lucifer he was referring to was the one God created, not some metaphor for another spiritual view on life.
Koolish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 12:16 PM   #49
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
This is all true I am a fully supporter of Illuminiti and anything they take part in and no one has yet told me why I shouldnt be.

Other than saying they worship the devil. Yeah, good one. One day the just decided to worship the devil, even though their entire shit is based around not being douchy about religions and stuff.

saying they fuck with the devil is a typical dumbass catholic church spread propaganda to give Illuminiti the bad name. The 85ers will believe it though. Thats the funny thing, you are all being decieved by the Church into thinking being part of th e goddam ENLIGHTENED ONES is a bad thing LOLLLAS
They wish to depopulate the world immensely. Not curb, not slow, straight up mass depopulation of all those they consider non-starters in their "New World Order". This includes you Ghostlaced. All signs point that this "endgame" is in it's final stages.

They want one religion (spirituality), one language, one government (limitless power), one currency, and an RFID implanted microchip for all which will control who can and cannot buy anything. Does that sound awesome to you?

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 01:16 PM   #50
PALEHORSE
The ABBOTT

PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

david icke is on the alex jones show right now talking about this

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.
PALEHORSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 02:05 PM   #51
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

To you, Sovereign Grand Instructors General, we say this, that you may repeat it to the Brethren of the 32nd, 31st and 30th degrees: ‘the Masonic Religion should be, by all of us initiates of the high degrees, maintained in the purity of the LUCIFERIAN Doctrine. If Lucifer were not god, would Adonay (Jesus)… calumniate (spread false and harmful statements about) him?…Yes Lucifer is God…”(Albert Pike, A.C. De La Rive, La Femme et l’Enfant dans la Franc-Maqonnene Universelle, page 588.)

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 08:02 PM   #52
Sham-iLL
PRODIGAL SUN

Sham-iLL drunken mastaSham-iLL drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
To you, Sovereign Grand Instructors General, we say this, that you may repeat it to the Brethren of the 32nd, 31st and 30th degrees: ‘the Masonic Religion should be, by all of us initiates of the high degrees, maintained in the purity of the LUCIFERIAN Doctrine. If Lucifer were not god, would Adonay (Jesus)… calumniate (spread false and harmful statements about) him?…Yes Lucifer is God…”(Albert Pike, A.C. De La Rive, La Femme et l’Enfant dans la Franc-Maqonnene Universelle, page 588.)
I'm going to go verify this source when I go to school tomorrow and search the library database and locate that book.
Sham-iLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 12:35 PM   #53
Koolish
Don't Mess With It

Koolish drunken mastaKoolish drunken masta

^nice
Koolish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 10:34 PM   #54
harm77
Veteran Member

harm77 Imbecile

Some of you guys have a sick distorted view of the Illumaniti. I believe even the thread starter stated that he looks up to the illuminati??? If you really do your research and connect all the dots and when i say research not you tube videos, i mean real research, you will discover that such an elite group exists. Just look up the bilderburg group, the Rothchilds, etc.There are people out there that want total global domination. The gear of the machine have been in motion for centurions and is coming into fruition now more than ever. Its basically happening before our eyes with the so- called collapse of wall street. I dont know what fucking research some of you dick heads have done to say such things like,' the illuminati arent bad', ??? These people are enlightened ,meaning they have knowledge and wealth beyond the average person. Everything that was predicted about their agenda is coming to fruition as well. I have a book called, The Bush Crime Families, that discusses the current financial meltdown the world is currently going through and that book was published in 1991. Just look at that chip that contains all of your personal, medical and financial info that their trying to implement to replace currency. Its happening right before our very eyes. You know the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist!!!!!!! And as far as lucifer goes ,yea he was an angel that was casted down by God cuz he failed to follow laws. So why is it okay to worship Lucifer???? You guys got it twisted and need to really do more research. Sometimes i wonder if some of you are devil worshippers.
harm77 is offline   Reply With Quote