news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 10-08-2009, 03:27 PM   #1
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default the new e-cigarettes

anybody seen these yet? they look really cool. These have less "junk" ingredients(just water, and nicotine) cost 75% less, and you can smoke them anywhere, even indoors! thats a god send to smokers. Here is their website.

http://www.blucigs.com/index.php?ref=4118

Last edited by PALEFORCE; 10-08-2009 at 04:08 PM.
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 07:30 PM   #2
Surreptitious
Above the Clouds

Surreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal son

I'm a smoker and I have read about this and I don't know what to think about them.

It just seems ridiculous, but then again it might be genius.
Old 10-08-2009, 07:50 PM   #3
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

i'd try it

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 07:58 PM   #4
JerseyIronman

JerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal son

electronic cigarettes?

JerseyIronman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 08:12 PM   #5
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you get a vaporizer, like they do with weed, except its just nicotine and water so u get the same "fix" but you can smoke it in a walmart or bar and it doesn't destroy your health nearly as much as regular cigs do. plus you buy the starter kit for 50$ and the monthly refills are like 5 $....way cheaper. i order mine. i usually smoke organic tobaccoo when im drinking and shit but i might try these and switch. they got regular menthol plus 25 other different flavors. idk it just seems interesting to me
Old 10-08-2009, 08:21 PM   #6
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

A new way for people to kill themselves.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 08:25 PM   #7
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

eh smoking water vapor cant be that bad...it looks like a better way for people to break the chemical addiction to all the tobacco additives to me
Old 10-09-2009, 12:01 AM   #8
Machete
Black Dragon

Machete drunken mastaMachete drunken masta

Same as snus is godsend to dippers
Old 10-09-2009, 01:12 AM   #9
J-Cee
SmokeY

J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeh i had a puff of one once,was suprised,was jsut like smokin a normal cigarette..
J-Cee is offline   Reply With Quote