news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 10-08-2009, 08:35 PM   #46
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

TheBoarzHeadBoy drunken mastaTheBoarzHeadBoy drunken masta

Lol@ taking an intentionally shitty rap serious lol.

packing bombs is dipping tobacco. its a white thing, its nice, like chew with glass in it, you get mad buzzes off it and it makes your gums raw, i love the stuff, check my sig

I spelled it to carry the rhyme, i spelt it the way i would say it...

fawked sounds different then fucked fawked rhymes with talk...

stop judging me man... i was clearly joking realistically I shouldn't even care what you think, you got all worked up about it, clearly your wearing a dress right now fag
Old 10-08-2009, 08:39 PM   #47
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^lmfao!

you're right...yes, i am the one who got worked up about it, taking your joke post seriously and all.

clearly you do not care what anyone thinks of your joke post---that's why you're explaining it to us.

but you don't care.

clearly this is what's going on.
clearly.

i will stop judging you now.

pussy.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 04:33 AM   #48
YungSunny
Buddha Blessed

YungSunny drunken mastaYungSunny drunken masta

Bruce Gayne
Old 10-09-2009, 09:19 AM   #49
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

YungDummy
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 11:08 AM   #50
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Iunno but a guy whos into POkemon, lives in his moms spare room, obsesses over other men online
and looks like this:

^thats actually Energy Turtle, clearly sans pussy since birth

Probably wouldnt be the life of the party

Last edited by Ghost In The 'Lac; 10-09-2009 at 11:11 AM.
Ghost In The 'Lac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 12:34 PM   #51
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I think Sean/Pat Bateman would be the biggest buzz killington. sean/pat is cool, but i see him talking to girls about books and art house movies. i see sean/pat pulling whores at a coffee shop, but not at a party.

I think NickToochski would be the cock block of the party. He'd start busting your balls in front of a girl so you couldn't hook up with her.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 01:27 PM   #52
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
Iunno but a guy whos into POkemon, lives in his moms spare room, obsesses over other men online
and looks like this:

^thats actually Energy Turtle, clearly sans pussy since birth

Probably wouldnt be the life of the party

dude defiantly carries around a vile of roofalin at parties.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 01:37 PM   #53
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hahah the funniest part of that pic (aside from the physical appearence) is the pose how hes putting his hand over his face like that hahahaahah

nigga wtf you think your doing?

the sepia
the headband
the hand
the grease
Old 10-09-2009, 02:44 PM   #54
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'd be the worse cos I'd drink all the absinthe and dance like a transformer til 5am.

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote