news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 10-09-2009, 01:33 PM   #16
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i know harry is a white dude. but thats the white guilt a lot of white people have been conditioned with.

its 2009, its a joke. certainly not the most tasteful joke in the world but its not ment to be malicious. it was ment to joke on michael jackson turning himself white more than anything else.

i get what your saying bout your gma, because back in the day it was done in a racist way. they excluded blacks from acting and portrayed them in a cartoonish way. but these days jokes are jokes man.

when i was a senior in hs (02) a group of 4 white kids and 1 black kid actually did the jackson 5. the 4 white kids actually blackfaced themselves. most people thought it was funny, i did. a couple black people didnt think it was funny. but whats not funny about it, it was just a costume? just like this is just a joke, the joke is not ment to make fun of black people.

the black people are just getting mad at it because they think they have a right to get mad because a white person is doing something they shouldnt so they want to stick it to them. imo. same thing with this thing in assuieland now.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 01:43 PM   #17
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

"harden the fuck up"?...smh clown

Is this thread really made by the same guy who has THREE GHOSTLACED "qoutes" about me saying the word nigga? hahahahahhaha!!

"Hmmmm"
Old 10-09-2009, 01:58 PM   #18
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

aint nobody even talkin about u, ur a fuckin attention whore and thats it, any one who feeds in to ur bullshit posts is just as sorry as u r....pusseh

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 02:05 PM   #19
abanks47
Heavenly Divine

abanks47 drunken mastaabanks47 drunken masta

I see what your saying but jokes can be in good taste and they can be in bad taste. I find this offensive because the men claim to be paying homage to MJ and seem to be sincere when they say this, but I fail to see the homage being paid to his music. There just making a mockery of his skin color. If you want to pretend to be black why not paint yourself brown instead of fucking charcoal black. I know probably 1 person whose that black on this fucking earth. I think those guys should be able to do and say what they please, but I think they should also be prepared for those who do not agree with them because that shit was out of line. Also I am not getting mad because its a white guy, regardless of the race, even if a black guy did it I'd be offended on some level, black face is offensive to most if not all blacks and I fail to see humor in it. I think it is definitely a cultural difference (Aussi/US very different) but regardless I will not throw away or forget my family's history for a cheap laugh, over something that doesnt even seem funny to begin with.
Old 10-09-2009, 02:10 PM   #20
abanks47
Heavenly Divine

abanks47 drunken mastaabanks47 drunken masta

Def not as bad as this but this was considered comedy 5 decades ago. Can you honestly not see how the actions of those dudes in Aus. reminds of shit like this?
Old 10-09-2009, 02:49 PM   #21
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SID View Post
I used to dislike Australia, i used to think it was full of arrogant racist people, i watched chopper and liked it a bit more, i had a sexualy charged relationship with my aussie milf neigbour and liked it much more, all i need to do now is get over everyones accent execpt chopper reids.

I prefer the western side of Australia though , correct me if i am wrong but i get the vibe its like the California of Australia.
What changed your mind, out of interest?

The west coast isn't really similar to California at all, plus it's the most backward not only technologically but also socially and politically.

And a huge number of Australian's are racist, who knows whether it's more or less than anywhere else.

But that's beside the point, this skit was a lame attempt at humour at the expense of Michael Jackson, not black people.

And what the fuck was Jnr. saying about trying to make black people "not look like buffoons"? That was more racist.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 03:06 PM   #22
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Bateman View Post
What changed your mind, out of interest?

Well there's a lot of Aussies and Kiwis living in London, and Kiwis generally tend to be the more open minded, cool ones, quite chilled and passive.

I met a few aussies recently who were pretty cool, not to overpowering and dominant like a lot of aussies i have met, they also spoke well of aborigines which was nice to hear as a lot of aussies i have met take the piss out of aborigines among other ethnic groups.

You and rob seem pretty cool aswell, you don't speak like most of the aussies i know, you both speak quite eloquently and you both use an extensive vocabulary, i dont know if you speak like that in real life, but it comes across well anyway.