news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 10-20-2008, 07:00 PM   #31
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
Sunny you never answered my question.
one who dies either gets burried or is cremated

....or eaten
Old 10-21-2008, 12:36 PM   #32
dezmond

dezmond crouching tigerdezmond crouching tiger

........Or frozen........
Old 10-21-2008, 04:17 PM   #33
SG
Forever Upward

SG crouching tigerSG crouching tiger

Hell another version
Old 10-24-2008, 03:07 AM   #34
J-Cee
SmokeY

J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

What is hell and what is heaven?Someone explain what these places are if they are places indeed before telling me i'll go to one or the other if i don't have faith...
J-Cee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 10:25 AM   #35
SG
Forever Upward

SG crouching tigerSG crouching tiger

The idea of Heaven and Hell is borrowed from another religion and only taught in the last 30% of the Bible!

In fact, the concept of both heaven and hell didnít even exist in most of the Bible period. It started becoming part of the Bible in the last third of it. While it is vague whether the concept of an afterlife with God was part of the Jewish scriptures, the concept of a hell for sinners was definitely not part of the Jewish tradition. It evolved into the Bible, beginning with the time of Daniel. At that time, the Jews were living in captivity of the Persians, who had a religion called Zoroastrianism. Zoroastrianism is known by religious historians as the first religion to have a concept of heaven and hell. Do you see the connection now? The Bible originally didnít have such a concept UNTIL the Jews met with followers of Zoroastrianism, which did have the concept. That means the concept was ADOPTED FROM ANOTHER RELIGION!

Zoroaster

Heaven and hell
Old 10-25-2008, 02:27 PM   #36
J-Cee
SmokeY

J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

if killing and raping is heavenly to me,does that send me to my heaven?
J-Cee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 01:50 PM   #37
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
what do you believe happens to one who dies?

i don't know
Old 10-11-2009, 07:54 AM   #38
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Anyone else glad that the brilliant imbecile Urban_Journalz no longer posts?

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 08:03 PM   #39
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

wow sean, you are a real thread nazi.
not every post has to agree with your set of values and mindset.

differing opinions makes the conversation interesting.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 10:27 AM   #40
DrBold241

DrBold241 drunken mastaDrBold241 drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post

why do people believe this, and where did they get this belief from ?
fear of death.
DrBold241 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 10:44 AM   #41
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

fear of death i think is the main motivating factor for all the wickedness in the world. a trick played by the devil
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 11:32 AM   #42
DrBold241

DrBold241 drunken mastaDrBold241 drunken masta

by the devil?
more like corrupted men seeking power.
but by that i don't mean original sin or any of that other mumbo jumbo either.
i believe everyone is a good person from birth (humanist) but not everyone lives out to that inner potential. some become corrupt. such as the church.
DrBold241 is offline   Reply With Quote