news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth

Old 09-15-2005, 01:44 AM   #16
GuardianOne
Taoist Saint

GuardianOne grasshopper
Send a message via Skype™ to GuardianOne
Default Re: Some Tech Tracks

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeknicelStylez
Lol straight emcee coachin cats on wu corps
You know how it goes. We all have to perfect our beats and rhymes,not for ourselves but for the website, and for the industry. Sorry that sounds like politics. But when you refer someone to check wutangcorp, they can get some quality beats and verses to hear or read.

Just a thought (its not what iam thinking)

Peace
PSon't give the chance for others to wait for your next word whilst busting on the mic (keep the flow or tempo with the beat)
GuardianOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2005, 05:33 AM   #17
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuardianOne
You know how it goes. We all have to perfect our beats and rhymes,not for ourselves but for the website, and for the industry. Sorry that sounds like politics. But when you refer someone to check wutangcorp, they can get some quality beats and verses to hear or read.

Peace
PSon't give the chance for others to wait for your next word whilst busting on the mic (keep the flow or tempo with the beat)
Na most important is for yourself always mang.

And you need to have pauses once in a while it makes the flow dramatic, and it just good with breaks. You can catch your breath and you need to pause in between them long ass killer multi lines, other wise it gets monotonous na mean?
TeknicelStylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2005, 05:52 PM   #18
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuardianOne

Peace
TRUST MAN I'M CONTINUE TO DO ME REGARDLESS MAN SO GOOD LOOK 4 DA FEEDBACK

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2005, 01:18 AM   #19
GuardianOne
Taoist Saint

GuardianOne grasshopper
Send a message via Skype™ to GuardianOne

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
TRUST MAN I'M CONTINUE TO DO ME REGARDLESS MAN SO GOOD LOOK 4 DA FEEDBACK
You have a nice style, keep up the good work. (and lyrics)
GuardianOne is offline   Reply With Quote