news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

View Poll Results: Who is the top dog?
Hollywood Hulk Hogan 15 88.24%
Macho Man Randy Savage 2 11.76%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-09-2009, 01:25 AM   #1
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default Hogan or Savage, who is the bigger legend?

They are both of legendary status obviously, but who would you consider to be a bigger icon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 11:24 AM   #2
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Macho Man Is Ill But It's Not Even A Question Hulk Hogan Is The Bigger Legend He Would Of Been Just Off His WWF Days Alone But Then Going To WCW And Turning Bad Guy And Being A Part Of This Best Storyline In Wrestling History Really Makes It A No Contest. No One Can Fuck With The Mega Powers.
Old 06-09-2009, 11:33 AM   #3
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Savage is a professor or something, Hogan might still be wrestling.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 11:42 AM   #4
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

why isnt flair a part of this poll..?
savage dvd comes out 2day!!

battle? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 12:08 PM   #5
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by battle? View Post
why isnt flair a part of this poll..?
savage dvd comes out 2day!!
Didn't you hear? TSA got banned therefore anything he likes/represents is completely irrelevant and therefore not necessary to add to the poll.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 05:27 PM   #6
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Hogan had the hype. I think Macho had a better character. It's no question Hogan is the bigger legend though.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 12:37 PM   #7
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ben Hogan was one hell of a golfer.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 08:20 PM   #8
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i still think flair should be part of this..
hogan was big per the "real american"
defeating the iron shiek during that bad time with iran an with russia when he took on nikoli ..prayers vitamins..
the other big thing he had goin for him was vince..marketing was huge with hogan..
during the real american stage..
hogan had his couple moves..the hulk up, the leg drop,
then he had the nwo twist toward the end of his carreer..
macho man was a better technical wrestler..better in the interviews in my opionion..
he had those costumes that spoke for themselves..
the only thing flair had seperating him was the marketing..
flair did more for wrestling than hulk or randy ever did...
went to every promotion in the early days an defended the title..
put over lesser wrestlers for the sake of the promotion an to get more people in the respected area in2 wrestling more..
u would never see hogan or savage do that..
flair was a better tech wrestler than both randy an hulk in the hayday..
best on the mic..hands down
loved wrestling ..when hulk an randy both came to wcw he was the only one they faced..put them over every match..
its not fair to flair 2 not have him in this poll..

Old 06-11-2009, 08:28 PM   #9
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

You make some valid points battle. Though, the poll isn't asking who people think is the biggest legend of all time. It's just a comparison between Hogan and Savage. I plan to do more polls in the future though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 08:42 PM   #10
battle?
n.i.

^word..
i voted for savage..
here's why
finisher=leg drop vs elbow drop..=macho
better tech wrestler= macho
better 2 switching form heel to good guy= macho
merchandising= hogan
interviews=macho..specially since i the new dvd that came out tues,,
crowd=hogan
mangr=macho
theme music=macho
bigger matches=macho..

Old 06-12-2009, 08:13 PM   #11
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

wuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken masta

the enforcer arn anderson is the greatest.
wuswordz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 10:29 PM   #12
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Hollywood made wrestling, yes people like the nature boy and macho man helped, yes macho man told hogan to be a man on his rap album, but hollywood was the the gas, and spark that got the fire going

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 07:58 PM   #13
battle?
n.i.

Old 10-24-2009, 11:34 PM   #14
M.O.D.
the most filthy

M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

gotta go with hogan