news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 11-06-2009, 06:38 PM   #4996
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Upset Alert With The Yankees In The Building Tonight After The Parade The Knicks Beat The Cavs And There Future Star Lebron. Lebron Couldnt Come On A Better Day Theres A Buzz In The City. Hahaha Lebron Couldnt Attend The Parade Today You Know He Wanted To Go.
Old 11-06-2009, 07:34 PM   #4997
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

LOL

The Knicks are terrible.

He is just playing with all of you.

LOL 'theres a buzz in the city'

BUt on a side note....anyone who says LeBron is a bad shooter....which he never was...just got shut the fuck up tonight.

Cavs gonna blow this CBA team out yet again.

The Garden will be Cavaliers fans as usual
Old 11-06-2009, 09:16 PM   #4998
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

The Knicks have trouble getting backup players wanting to go there. lol How are they going to get Lebron? This isn't the 90's Knicks we are talking about,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 09:30 PM   #4999
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Sense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal son

Old 11-06-2009, 09:47 PM   #5000
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the cavs are not that good either

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 10:23 PM   #5001
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

phx is off the dome,.,
i must of saw nash 2night set at least 10 moving pix..
they should give lax a run 4 there $ in the west..

battle? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 11:40 PM   #5002
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
The Knicks have trouble getting backup players wanting to go there. lol How are they going to get Lebron? This isn't the 90's Knicks we are talking about,
I Dont Get Where Your Getting This From Who Exactly Is The Free Agent Or Player Who Said Or Denied A Knicks Offer To Play For Them. The Knicks Havent Had The Money In A Long Time To Make Free Agent Moves But Every Guy They've Targeted They Got It Just So Happens That Jefferies, James, Duhon Etc.. Suck.

If Your Talkin About A Couple Of Guys This Year Like Grant Hill And Kidd Who Denied Offers One Kidd They Really Had Nothing To Offer Him The Mavricks Out Bid The Knicks Badly I'm Sure If The Knicks Wanted To Break The Bank For Him They Would Have Got Him Easily And 2nd In Grant Hills Case He Knew He Was Nothing More Then A One Year Stop Gap Till Next Year And Is Tryin To Milk What Hes Got Left Of His Career And Took A 2 Year Deal Instead I Wouldnt Use Those As Good Examples. Because If The Knicks Really Had There Sights On Them And Where Willing To Get Them At All Cost They Would Be Knicks.
Old 11-07-2009, 05:26 AM   #5003
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

me 2 teams gonna be in the finals.

magic.

suns.

brrrrrrrat. get em.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 01:12 PM   #5004
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I was surprised to see Phoenix beat Boston yesterday. I was also surprised Miami beat Denver. Lebron isn't going to the Knicks or Nets. So the fans of those teams might as well stop hoping he goes to either one of those teams because it's not happening. He's gonna retire a Cavalier. He just needs some better teammates and his team isn't gonna win a championship with what he has now. Plus Mike Brown is a terrible coach LOL. What's the deal with Mike not playing Shaq that much? I believe Shaq can still average a lot of points if he played more and got the ball more. I see he's still a good shot blocker and decent rebounder. I'm gonna watch Denver and Atlanta tonight on NBA TV network. It comes on at 6:30. I'm surprised Atlanta got blown out by Charlotte yesterday. What's up with the Hornets? I know Chris Paul gotta be mad right now. They suck. They lost to Toronto yesterday 107-90. Last week i read that Chris got mad at Rajon Rondo because Rondo told him that he's never gonna win a championship LOL. He won't win one with the Hornets LOL. But if he went to a contender, it's possible he could win one.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 02:35 PM   #5005
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby jesus View Post
I Dont Get Where Your Getting This From Who Exactly Is The Free Agent Or Player Who Said Or Denied A Knicks Offer To Play For Them. The Knicks Havent Had The Money In A Long Time To Make Free Agent Moves But Every Guy They've Targeted They Got It Just So Happens That Jefferies, James, Duhon Etc.. Suck.

If Your Talkin About A Couple Of Guys This Year Like Grant Hill And Kidd Who Denied Offers One Kidd They Really Had Nothing To Offer Him The Mavricks Out Bid The Knicks Badly I'm Sure If The Knicks Wanted To Break The Bank For Him They Would Have Got Him Easily And 2nd In Grant Hills Case He Knew He Was Nothing More Then A One Year Stop Gap Till Next Year And Is Tryin To Milk What Hes Got Left Of His Career And Took A 2 Year Deal Instead I Wouldnt Use Those As Good Examples. Because If The Knicks Really Had There Sights On Them And Where Willing To Get Them At All Cost They Would Be Knicks.
this aint baseball buddy.

NY is just another market contrary to what they think about themselves.

Its always about dollars, and being in NY, a bball player isn't going to make anymore of it.
Old 11-07-2009, 06:06 PM   #5006
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

yo nicky i agree mike brown is a shitty coach, im likin john kuester so far, detroit is playing competitive for abuot the first half gthen switch rolse, although the victory against orlando was good until orlando came back and shitkicked em a few days later, im happy with ben gordon so far, stuckey needs to be more consistent and austin daye had a good game against orlando,l big beg is doin better than i expected as well
Old 11-07-2009, 07:07 PM   #5007
Marlo Stanfield
ADEPT

Marlo Stanfield crouching tiger

i just hope lebron stays in the midwest somewhere
Marlo Stanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 01:43 AM   #5008
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

wow, Iverson is already done with the Grizzlies??

the pic ESPN has of him on their front page with the story is funny...AI lookin all defiant n shit:

won't accept having to come off the bench and he's just basically walked off the team indefinitely.....did the same thing with the Pistons last year..

it'd be nice if some team actually picked him up and let him start, would be cool to see if he can still put up mad points but he needs to take so many shots and that fucks up teams' chemistry..

i'd hate to see him go out like this but it wouldn't surprise me..
Old 11-08-2009, 02:09 AM   #5009
Soul_on_Ice

Soul_on_Ice grasshopper

iverson just needs to get some of that haddadi chronic n he's gonna love memphis

in reality i just hope he goes crazy and does the stephon-web broadcasting shit cause that would be mad entertaining
Old 11-08-2009, 09:40 PM   #5010
Rode Block
Make it brief Son

Rode Block crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by the silencer View Post
wow, Iverson is already done with the Grizzlies??

the pic ESPN has of him on their front page with the story is funny...AI lookin all defiant n shit:

won't accept having to come off the bench and he's just basically walked off the team indefinitely.....did the same thing with the Pistons last year..

it'd be nice if some team actually picked him up and let him start, would be cool to see if he can still put up mad points but he needs to take so many shots and that fucks up teams' chemistry..

i'd hate to see him go out like this but it wouldn't surprise me..
Europe is the only logical choice for Iverson. There's no team in the NBA that can use him as a starter and Iverson will be a fanchise player in Europe.