news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 11-07-2009, 08:51 PM   #1
Shaolin Bloody Sword
Golden Child

Shaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killa
Default Vordul Mega- Mega Graphitti

Well i had the album since it came out last year ! I must say this album is really dope. It's even better than his 1st album "The Revolution of Yung Havoks". This album is a must have ! The beats are ill. He does sounds like Masta Killah

Last edited by Shaolin Bloody Sword; 11-08-2009 at 01:04 AM.
Shaolin Bloody Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 11:22 PM   #2
NEWRdaMC
Yang 5th dong #1

NEWRdaMC shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to NEWRdaMC

Bronze Naz gave him a track on that album, "Reganomics" or sum, which was suppose to be a beat off of Cilvaringz II album i belive, featuring bronze naz called "4 strokes of the bronze fist" i dl'd that this track when it was on wu-corp...as a matter of fact, i thinks its in media portion of the site
Old 11-08-2009, 12:00 AM   #3
beeboy
Wu Vatican

beeboy prodigal sonbeeboy prodigal sonbeeboy prodigal sonbeeboy prodigal sonbeeboy prodigal sonbeeboy prodigal son

beat is also on the 3rd afu ra album....the cilva n bronze tune is the best easily in my opinion
beeboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 12:03 AM   #4
NEWRdaMC
Yang 5th dong #1

NEWRdaMC shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to NEWRdaMC

^ holy shit, i was wondering where i heard that.......
Old 11-08-2009, 01:24 AM   #5
Shaolin Bloody Sword
Golden Child

Shaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killa

There are better songs than the one Bronze produced ! This album is dope....

I can't stand Vast Aire though! Vordul is way doper than him.
Shaolin Bloody Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 01:53 AM   #6
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeah, it was good.

In The Mirror
Hattori Hanzo
Trigganomics
Megagraphitti

Are all dope.

Vast Aire's Dueces Wild was also about the same quality.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 09:08 AM   #7
Shogah
HONOLULU STATUS

Shogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWRdaMC View Post
Bronze Naz gave him a track on that album, "Reganomics" or sum, which was suppose to be a beat off of Cilvaringz II album i belive, featuring bronze naz called "4 strokes of the bronze fist" i dl'd that this track when it was on wu-corp...as a matter of fact, i thinks its in media portion of the site

its trigganomics.
Shogah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 10:23 AM   #8
beeboy
Wu Vatican

beeboy prodigal sonbeeboy prodigal sonbeeboy prodigal sonbeeboy prodigal sonbeeboy prodigal sonbeeboy prodigal son

first tune "stay concious" & last tune "megagraffiti", both the dopest on that album i think...true 12bit hiphop feel...both produced by a guy called Zach One, any1 got info bout that guy..he´s mad dope.
yeah, vord & masta killa, prod. by zach one & pf cuttin , would be a perfect match , don´t u think
masta n vord both got relaxed flow & genuine bars.
Especially the zach one beats would match masta´s style, those simple but perfect beats, with dope drums, n samples with big emotions, a bit spherical.
the new masta killa with pf cuttin tune, its in the same fashion.
peace
beeboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 10:44 AM   #9
Shogah
HONOLULU STATUS

Shogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal son

yeah, those joints are great you mentioned,

i love opium scripts, don't know exactly why, but i always have it on repeat, also ak-47 is classic, and broken halo is on some futuristic carnage shit...
Shogah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 03:15 PM   #10
Young Gun
PRODIGAL SUN

Young Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal son

I recently revisited this album, very underrated and raw. Vordul is one of the most genuine MCs on wax. In addition to the tracks mentioned, Learn and Imani also do well in showcasing Vordul's diverse imagery and conscious lyrics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beeboy View Post
first tune "stay concious" & last tune "megagraffiti", both the dopest on that album i think...true 12bit hiphop feel...both produced by a guy called Zach One, any1 got info bout that guy..he´s mad dope.
yeah, vord & masta killa, prod. by zach one & pf cuttin , would be a perfect match , don´t u think
masta n vord both got relaxed flow & genuine bars.
Especially the zach one beats would match masta´s style, those simple but perfect beats, with dope drums, n samples with big emotions, a bit spherical.
the new masta killa with pf cuttin tune, its in the same fashion.
peace
I believe Vordul hooked up with Zach One back in 2000, and recorded 6 tracks. Two of them being Stay Conscious and Megagraphitti. It'd be awesome to hear what else they have in the vault.

I agree a Masta Killa and Vordul Mega album would be great. They had excellent chemistry on Hard Times.

Young Gun is offline   Reply With Quote