news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 11-07-2009, 11:36 AM   #1
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury
Default Capone And Noreaga Have New Solo Albums

I saw them at Best Buy about 3-4 weeks ago. I'm not even interested in Noreaga. Last album i heard from him was God's Favorite and it sucks but i like the songs Grimey, Nahmeanuheard, Full Mode. I mess with Capone though. I like his solo albums Pain, Time And Glory and Menace 2 Society. His new album is called Revenge Is A Promise. I'm gonna check that out.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 11:59 AM   #2
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i don't know, neither of them can even make a halfway decent album these days.. i'd say Noreaga's "N.O.R.E." album was pretty good, but everything after that has been wack. Capone's whole catalouge is straight up laughable if you ask me... i wouldn't even care to download either one, they don't know how to pick good beats and i really don't think anyone of them is that good of a rapper.

"The War Report" is a fucking classic though, thank god for Tragedy Khadafi!

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 12:08 PM   #3
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

You tripping about Capone. Capone's cd's aren't laughable. Noreaga's cd's are laughable hahahahahahahahahaha. I do like his first album and Melvin Flynt Da Hustler album. They did fall off after The War Report but i still think Capone's lyrics are good. They can't make a good album together anymore thanks to Noreaga's bad lyrics LOL. Did you hear their latest album together? What was the name of it?
Old 11-07-2009, 01:35 PM   #4
RAW-TASTE
PRODIGAL SUN

RAW-TASTE crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
You tripping about Capone. Capone's cd's aren't laughable. Noreaga's cd's are laughable hahahahahahahahahaha. I do like his first album and Melvin Flynt Da Hustler album. They did fall off after The War Report but i still think Capone's lyrics are good. They can't make a good album together anymore thanks to Noreaga's bad lyrics LOL. Did you hear their latest album together? What was the name of it?
i think it was called 'channel 10'. it was mediocre except 2 songs [wobble wobble and grand royale], but i still do like them.
RAW-TASTE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 02:02 PM   #5
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah "Channel 10" was their last album and it was very average.. i didn't like "The Reunion" much either, pretty average album to me. and i even went to see them perform live last year and their performance wasn't very good either, barely any material from the first album and they both seem tired as hell..

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 12:19 PM   #6
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

I guess i'd be tired from performing too if i was Noreaga's size hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. He has picked up too much weight.
Old 11-08-2009, 05:19 PM   #7
tragedykhadafi12
Veteran Member

tragedykhadafi12 drunken mastatragedykhadafi12 drunken masta

I didnt hear the nore album but the record company put that out without him wanting to. Capone's album is decent though.
tragedykhadafi12 is offline   Reply With Quote