news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 11-11-2009, 03:42 PM   #1
NinjaSpiT
Spit of NinjA

NinjaSpiT iron monkeyNinjaSpiT iron monkeyNinjaSpiT iron monkeyNinjaSpiT iron monkey
Default Is the appearance of more UFO/abduction films...

and tv shows merely by coincidence,and hence the increase in UFO sightings and "strange" occurences,or is it fabricated to play on human emotions?Or is it something else?

and this was amde by a japanese 4th grader who got a D.

NinjaSpiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 03:45 PM   #2
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

desensitize the public
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 03:48 PM   #3
NinjaSpiT
Spit of NinjA

NinjaSpiT iron monkeyNinjaSpiT iron monkeyNinjaSpiT iron monkeyNinjaSpiT iron monkey

what is the public being desensitized against and by whos doing

Old 11-11-2009, 04:12 PM   #4
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaSpiT View Post
what is the public being desensitized against and by whos doing
Quote:
This man, Fard Muhammad, studied for forty two years to deliver us. In order to become a master one has to study. And the particular course that you study should be a course that prepares you for your life's work. If at six years old He saw Himself pushing the Rockefellers and the Duponts into a lake of fire, what have they done to deserve such? He studied what He needed to know to accomplish His assignment,......
Quote:
and tv shows merely by coincidence,and hence the increase in UFO sightings and "strange" occurences,or is it fabricated to play on human emotions?Or is it something else?
there are many new publics poppin up
have a new people to impress
Old 11-11-2009, 04:50 PM   #5
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Is the appearance of more ninjas on my roof top evidence that I am holding the Wu-Tang Manuscript? or is it something else?
Old 11-12-2009, 03:13 AM   #6
NinjaSpiT
Spit of NinjA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slippy The Pimp View Post
Is the appearance of more ninjas on my roof top evidence that I am holding the Wu-Tang Manuscript? or is it something else?
im slapping my knee at your sense of humor

Old 11-12-2009, 09:18 AM   #7
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Tri Star and Orion Pictures.......

you would think that they'd put out allot of outerspace type movies
Old 11-12-2009, 10:35 AM   #8
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
im slapping my knee at your sense of humor
My cock does that after i'm done pissing.

People like entertainment. Every now and then people just want their share of science fiction. Bottom line, it makes money. Like back in the 50's when all those sci-fi flicks came out. No need to over analyze it.
Old 11-12-2009, 04:59 PM   #9
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

Quote:
My cock does that after i'm done pissing.

People like entertainment. Every now and then people just want their share of science fiction. Bottom line, it makes money. Like back in the 50's when all those sci-fi flicks came out. No need to over analyze it.
Those were the days when UFO's made a very big appearance.
Why are people so afraid to talk about UFO's?
People see them - some claim to contact them. Some stories are far-fetched, some make absolute sense...some even come with prophecies coming to fruition.

I honestly dont know what to believe at times. I know a few of us here have seen the same fuckin things in the sky. Some of us have had contact, through dreams and unintended channeling...this one dude here Billy Meir has not been proven to be a hoax by the world's most renowned skeptics.

And one more thing, who are these people Obama has been hinting that he will introduce to the world pretty soon? The Vatican's hints...

http://www.theyfly.com/index.htm

Debunkers debunked by a ufo http://www.allnewsweb.com/page9399895.php

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 05:21 PM   #10
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
Those were the days when UFO's made a very big appearance.
Why are people so afraid to talk about UFO's?
People see them - some claim to contact them. Some stories are far-fetched, some make absolute sense...some even come with prophecies coming to fruition.

I honestly dont know what to believe at times. I know a few of us here have seen the same fuckin things in the sky. Some of us have had contact, through dreams and unintended channeling...this one dude here Billy Meir has not been proven to be a hoax by the world's most renowned skeptics.

And one more thing, who are these people Obama has been hinting that he will introduce to the world pretty soon? The Vatican's hints...

http://www.theyfly.com/index.htm

Debunkers debunked by a ufo http://www.allnewsweb.com/page9399895.php
But there's no hard evidence. If there are some studies of the relationship between movies and sightings we'd have something to debate. But for now, Movies and television shows fill peoples imaginations . Television helps sell products and movies make money in the box office. When it stops becoming profitable we can wonder about this some more.

I'm not trying to down play the existence of alien life forms, because I've seen shit in the sky myself. But in my opinion it boils down to how much money they can milk out of everyone.
Old 11-12-2009, 05:35 PM   #11
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ever notice in the movies 90% of aliens look like humans? of all the creative possibilities for aliens, in the movies, 90% of them look human.
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 05:58 PM   #12
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

Quote:
But there's no hard evidence. If there are some studies of the relationship between movies and sightings we'd have something to debate. But for now, Movies and television shows fill peoples imaginations . Television helps sell products and movies make money in the box office. When it stops becoming profitable we can wonder about this some more.

I'm not trying to down play the existence of alien life forms, because I've seen shit in the sky myself. But in my opinion it boils down to how much money they can milk out of everyone.
Innerstood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palehorse
ever notice in the movies 90% of aliens look like humans? of all the creative possibilities for aliens, in the movies, 90% of them look human.
Yes its lame unless you consider Star Wars or Aliens. It has a lot to do with technology not being able to depict a realistic looking non bi-pedal being without the use of advanced computer technology back in the day.

Btw that 1Annunaki is STILL being fucking produced. This the dude doing the CGI for the movie you see some of his work for the movie in this clip

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 06:38 PM   #13
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

maybe most intelligent lifeforms look like humans.

if an earth-like planet is ness to support life, then alien life should be similar to earth's life.

alien dogs and fish and birds should be about the same as ours. aliens should look similar too.

yeah Vader, the chatter on the Obama intro is rising daily. IDK i have mixed feelings.
whats to stop them from putting joe sixpack up there and calling him an ET?
time will tell.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote