news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 12-20-2008, 02:30 PM   #1
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Judge Dredd Is Coming Back!!

Quote:
Rebellion and 2000 AD are proud to announce that Judge Dredd is coming to a cinema near you soon!

Together with DNA Films, the movie production company behind such great sci-fi movies such as Sunshine and 28 Weeks Later, Judge Dredd will go into production in 2009.

Jason Kingsley, CEO and Creative Director said, ‘We can’t give away too many details at this point, but we’re looking forward to working with DNA Films to bring Judge Dredd back to the big screen.’

We’ll keep you up to date with breaking news as it happens!
Taken from 2000 AD website.

I wouldn't mind seeing another take of this character. I actually enjoyed the Stallone version but I can see why the Dredd fans hated it.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man

Last edited by TAURO; 12-20-2008 at 02:36 PM.
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 12:15 AM   #2
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah this would be cool i didn't mind the stallone verison but i see why the fan boys hated it

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 03:34 AM   #3
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

who can play a more retarded dredd than stallone did? and i liked the film lol
Old 12-23-2008, 03:32 PM   #4
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i actually enjoyed the 1st so this is a good look right here

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 03:43 PM   #5
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The Stallone one was just a VERY VERY VERY VERY poor rip off of Blade Runner. Not in story, in looks. I mean they tried to copy everything from Blade Runner, but it just looked horrible and tacky.
Old 11-14-2009, 02:40 PM   #6
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ Mr. Expert.

It's supposed to be released in the year 2012!

I hope they do something good with that amount of time.

I'm enjoying the first one right now.
Rame is offline   Reply With Quote