news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 04-04-2009, 01:33 PM   #16
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

that trailer is real good. cant wait for it.

dude is a master at his craft.

"how do you stop an attack by two dildos?" and proceeds to try and put it in that guys ass. HAHAHA that shit is tooooo funny.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 04:19 PM   #17
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This film was fucking hilarious, i dont think it was funnier than Borat cause there were a few more scenes in Bruno that seemed staged. but still it was hilarious. funniest film of the year.
Old 07-10-2009, 09:28 PM   #18
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i jüst got back früm dat shit

lolz

gayest movie of all time

funny as shit tho, cohen's a comedic genius furreal

one of the homophobic rednecks toward the end of the movie, at the straight dave fight, lives somewhere around here, i seen him shiloads of times. the one who was nearly in tears lol

but yeah fuckin funny, i give it a 88% in honor of das fürher lol

Rob vs Bob
Bobby Budknickers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 07:05 AM   #19
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This film is FUNNY AS F*CK!!!

Can't decide if I like it better than Borat yet. I'd say it's def AS good.

Has more cringe-worthy moments than Borat.

Fav bits? Harrison Ford 'Interview' and when he tries to solve the middle east crisis!

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 11:44 AM   #20
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAN View Post
This film was fucking hilarious, i dont think it was funnier than Borat cause there were a few more scenes in Bruno that seemed staged. but still it was hilarious. funniest film of the year.
better than the hangover?

cause that was the shit.

ill be checking this out sometime in the near future.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
Old 07-11-2009, 11:49 AM   #21
joe245

joe245 crouching tiger

I didn't like. Thought it had some funny moments but for the most part I would have been happier sat outside playing Time Crisis arcade machines.

Borat > Bruno.

It was a whole lot more staged and most of it was just shock value comedy. I didn't like Bruno as a character much.

Definitely not better than the Hangover, thats' the shit.
Old 07-11-2009, 02:45 PM   #22
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey View Post
better than the hangover?

cause that was the shit.

ill be checking this out sometime in the near future.
It's up there with The Hangover and I Love You, Man.

Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 01:44 AM   #23
The Void
The Ocean of Illusion...

The Void crouching tiger

This was well worth seeing in the theater. Sasha is a crazy dude.
The Void is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 06:16 PM   #24
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

the hangover wasn't as funny as i thought it was gonna be..i wanna see bruno tho, ive heard more good things about it than bad
Old 07-15-2009, 08:11 PM   #25
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the humour in the hangover and bruno are totally different. alot of ppl didnt like bruno cause the humour made them uncomfortable. the final scene in bruno though was fucking hilarious, shit was too much.
Old 07-16-2009, 08:43 PM   #26
whitey
Wu Vatican

Quote:
Originally Posted by drippie k View Post
the hangover wasn't as funny as i thought it was gonna be..i wanna see bruno tho, ive heard more good things about it than bad

i think that might be the first person i heard say that about the hangover.

Old 07-19-2009, 03:48 PM   #27
p-rok73
Veteran Member

p-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal son

I just saw this today and it's a crazy ass movie, very funny. I thought Borat was better & funnier but Bruno has a lot of scenes that WILL make you laugh hard. Don't regret watching it.
p-rok73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 10:12 AM   #28
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

watched the a few days ago...

fucking brilliant. alot of bursting laughter moments... not as good as borat - borat was there first... and this film basically steals the plot, but with an Austrian homosexual instead of an ignorant man from Kazakhstan.
Old 11-14-2009, 05:47 PM   #29
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Hilarious.

The best parts are some of the deleted scenes though.
Rame is offline   Reply With Quote