news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 10-26-2009, 07:44 PM   #16
M.O.D.
the most filthy

M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamboo View Post
Sorry... the last one, promise :P
Kitty again

daaaaaaaamn honeys bangin
M.O.D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 03:27 AM   #17
bamboo
I need a piece of peace

bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Same chick! Kitty aka La Gatita

Quote:
"Can't believe you on the canvas, I'm just throwin jabs" - Inspectah Deck

Blueminati
bamboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 05:01 AM   #18
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

gawd damn dat bitch is baaaaad hmmmhmmmmhmmm

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 09:38 AM   #19
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 501 Gold View Post
nice

the man face @ 0:53 is kind of a turn off tho.
my exact thought when i stopped it at .53 also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevy Chase View Post
Upload some Mrs Skampoe ass shaking vids. This just isn't enough ass.
really, skampoes wife justs shake's her under-jaw & neck 'flab' to turn him on -

it's THAT real for skampoe..kinda makes ya feel sad a lil

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAM-POPE View Post
gawd damn dat bitch is baaaaad hmmmhmmmmhmmm
OK, calm down, i know you don't get any decent pussy but zip yer fly up dawg..plus you know that chick be taking some uber-cocks on the reg

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 05:49 AM   #20
bamboo
I need a piece of peace

bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Gata Candela

Quote:

Blueminati
Old 11-15-2009, 12:38 PM   #21
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by FERMI PARADOX View Post
my exact thought when i stopped it at .53 also.

really, skampoes wife justs shake's her under-jaw & neck 'flab' to turn him on -

it's THAT real for skampoe..kinda makes ya feel sad a lil

OK, calm down, i know you don't get any decent pussy but zip yer fly up dawg..plus you know that chick be taking some uber-cocks on the reg
u wear skirts irl...ur argument is invalid...

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 01:26 PM   #22
KaramelSundae
#TU

KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to KaramelSundae

Quote:
aiight, that girl gotta nice body but can't dance for shit, I've seen her before.

this girl is nice AND can shake it very well
http://contest.shakinit.com/bc10_kitty.html
Quote:
and another one!
Kitty's hot
http://contest.shakinit.com/bc8_kitty.html

dayum. she's good

ain't nothing change but the address...
KaramelSundae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 03:51 PM   #23
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Bootyshake is like #3 on my reasons for lovin the A.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 06:23 AM   #24
bamboo
I need a piece of peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaramelSundae View Post
dayum. she's good
Yup! That's a bad ass chick!

Quote:

Blueminati
Old 11-19-2009, 06:25 AM   #25
bamboo
I need a piece of peace

Cool video Crow

Quote:

Blueminati
Old 11-19-2009, 08:59 PM   #26
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yup thats grade A bootyshake bamboo.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 10:33 PM   #27
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

patiently waits for k-sun to represent wutang-corp.com/forum
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 03:10 AM   #28
bamboo
I need a piece of peace

SMH at this youngster... he doesn't know how to act HAHAHAHA

I hate this fucking song, but the chick is awesome! Some of her moves reminds me somewhat of mapouka dancing!
Melody Jai is her name
*Puttin it on mute while enjoying the video...*

Quote:

Blueminati
Old 12-07-2009, 12:43 PM   #29
bamboo
I need a piece of peace

New Kitty! LOL

Quote:

Blueminati
Old 12-07-2009, 12:57 PM   #30
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

that white chicks ass is hypnotizing

props to bamboo for keeping the thread alive

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote