news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 10-14-2005, 03:44 PM   #16
Punch
Veteran Member

Punch iron monkeyPunch iron monkeyPunch iron monkeyPunch iron monkey
Default Re: Pulp Fiction Movie Discussion

Big Kahuna burgers didn't exist, at least not when PF came out. They appear in most QT movies, along with Red Apple cigarettes

Punch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2005, 11:23 PM   #17
Kado
Blaze Haze

Kado grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Kado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG
3. What is your position in giving a woman a foot massage? Does it mean anything?

This is all I can think of now...I might be back.
It depends on who the two are..if i find my moms gettin foot massaged by anyone by my dad ima cock block lol, if sum1 was to foot massage my gurl they'd better be her sister or a professional mesuse or a gay friend, put it like this if you dont think a foot massage is intimate picture mf doom or sum shit squeezin ur feets in bed n shit,see if u feel comfortable holla back
Old 10-26-2005, 02:31 AM   #18
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punch
Big Kahuna burgers didn't exist, at least not when PF came out. They appear in most QT movies, along with Red Apple cigarettes
noticed that too - have you spotted all the 'Nails cigarettes' posters in jay n silent bob - no shit i see a new poster every time i watch it. there has to be over 100.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09
-Mr.Pink in Reservoir Dogs gives out a whole speech about tipping and being a waiter, and even said he would NEVER be a waiter....Guess who serves Mia and Vince's table.....
news to me homie - props - the rest i noticed

750 REBELS - australia's best

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2005, 04:36 AM   #19
ironwizard
Veteran Member

ironwizard grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by MantiZ
i thought that Kahuna reffers to balls.

Remember GTA:VC where that thaitian (or mexican... whatever) said to Vercetti "Show me if you're man with the big Kahunas not with little chiquita ones"
Watched that movie a while ago but as i remember it wus Big Kahuna Burger so i understood it as sumthin like "burgers with balls" or in other words damn good burgers.
But fact is that it was only one of hundreds of little hidden jokes in that movie
Those guys in GTA:VC are Cuban, and they don't say "kahunas", they say "cohones" which is the spanish word for "balls". So basically, what your'e saying there isn't gonna fly, since "kahuna" and "cohones" are two different words with no associations to each other.
ironwizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2005, 07:35 PM   #20
Alex36

Alex36 grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09

-Yeah Mr.Blonde and Vincent Vega are brothers, and no, there won't be a Vega Brothers movie.
last i heard qt said there will be a vega brothers movie he said he has an idea where it doesent matter how old they get.
Alex36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 12:25 PM   #21
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Anyone know if Plump Fiction is any good?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0117350/

It got terrible ratings on imdb but I heard it is funny.

Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 01:35 PM   #22
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Nevermind, I watched a bit on youtube and it looks terrible.

Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 03:02 PM   #23
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I've seen Pulp Fiction I think when I was ten. I'll buy it probably this weekend.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 03:13 PM   #24
theDZA
ADEPT

theDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkey

^ yeah u should....its one of the best films ever imo
Old 11-17-2009, 04:44 PM   #25
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

"Fox Force Five" about five woman skilled with a certain weapon,...duuuuuhhh Uma Thurman obviously has the knives. Anyway, this is a reference to the "Deadly Vipers Assassination Squad" in Kill Bill."

But wasnt the Deadly Vipers in Kill Bill only FOUR WOMEN (Black Mamba, Elle Driver, O-Ren Ishii, Beatrix & Budd)
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 01:21 AM   #26
J-DON
Veteran Member

J-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkey

I dont think Quentin had even come up with the concept of Kill Bill then. That has to be coincidental.
J-DON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 02:16 AM   #27
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Tarantino & Thurman were already discussing Kill Bill during the making of Pulp Fiction so it's not definitely not a coincidence.

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 02:18 AM   #28
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Q and uma conceptualized Kill Bill while filming Pulp Fiction. started as a idea said in passing, and after having fun brainstorming, it snowballed into "we gotta make this movie"

-edit-
damn u quick draw mcgraw postin muhfukka.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote