news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 08-14-2009, 03:38 PM   #61
-The A to the Z-
Veteran Member

-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Crow ESQ View Post
u must be out ur rabbit ass mind

What?

What?

WHUT?!

Last edited by -The A to the Z-; 08-14-2009 at 03:41 PM.
-The A to the Z- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 04:18 PM   #62
p-rok73
Veteran Member

p-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Crow ESQ View Post
the twins would be dope, they were illuminati in the cartoon.
what about bazooka? have some powerful ass photon cannon on his shoulder?
what was dude with the dogs name?

i hear alot of good things so i have to watch it again. that uniform made me not like it from the jump, cuz it reminded me of xmen and how fucked up that became.
the did stick with the premise of the story pretty well.
cobra is a well funded hitech terror network. but they lose alot. hahah
they had all that shit lazers and super soldiers hover ships sonic guns... but still failed at getting the briefcase.
thats right out of the cartoon.
It would be nice if Cobra won for once, LOL. Sort of like the Empire did in Empire Strikes back. Let Cobra win in part 2 & then we get the eventual GI Joe victory in part 3.
p-rok73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 03:54 PM   #63
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

shit was a great movie just didn't like the baroness plot twist on her charecter but didn't see the cobra commander charecter thing coming great plot twist n shocker

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 12:06 PM   #64
Guarded By Martyrs
"ALL1stVERSE ALL1stVERSE"

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It was much better than I expected it to be.

Felt they bit "Transformers" with the opening scene horribly though.

Snake Eyes was on some shit.

Guarded By Martyrs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 10:22 PM   #65
KIND
smoke in your eye

KIND crouching tiger

shit was lame. almost halfway into the movie, my friends & I couldnt take the blasphemy anymore, so we stopped watching & looked up the cartoon on utube. the cartoon is soooooo much better.

in the movie Zartan was ok, Cobra Commander & Destro were wack.
Snake Eyes & Storm Shadow were over stylized.

the Baroness was ok, but she didnt have the accent & that whole good girl back story was garbage.

there were pretty much NO memorable characters in the film

the Paris scene along with ninja kids fight scene were the only good parts of the entire movie.

Oh yeah in the cartoon Destro was motherfucking black! In the movie he's sum pussy Euro.

This should not have been called G.I. Joe. It was more like a updated Chuck Norris Delta Force flick except without Chuck Norris