news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 11-22-2009, 12:19 AM   #16
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

speed grapher is that shit. i'm surprised people ain't hip to it.
the intro alone is worth the watch

dude was investigating a secret society and infiltrated a ritual that has a young abused "princess" bestow powers to members. he accientally gets hit with the spell and can now blow shit up when he takes pix with a camera.

he and the princess escape and go on the run.

the lead villain is so rich, his cigarettes are rolled in 1000 dollar bills and he only puffs em a few times. lol

the two deal with all these folks that have traded freedom for power and joined in the pursuit. all the while trying to expose the secret society and the huge corporations they control.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 11:00 AM   #17
abanks47
Heavenly Divine

abanks47 drunken mastaabanks47 drunken masta

eureka 7 is interesting and im eventually goin to go back and finish but there is too much godamn male crying for me in that show. still same group who did FMA so will head back soon. Soul Eater, anyone watch it yet?
Old 11-22-2009, 02:38 PM   #18
HZA HECTOR
AMERICAN BORICUA KILLABEE

HZA HECTOR sitting duck

Ninja scroll the movie
dragon ball z series
vampire hunter d
street fighter the movie
witchblade anime by funimation
afro samurai by funimation
robot carnival
akira[def the best for me]
kill bill anime short
lens men
HZA HECTOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 02:43 PM   #19
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ya both vampire hunter d's are sick, i prefer bloodlust but the original is a classic.

grave of the fireflies is just not typical anime, down to the pacing. it's like the 'there will be blood' of anime.

i've never seen the witchblade one, is it about the new york cop from the comics are some completely different shit?
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 11:18 AM   #20
stashlova

stashlova crouching tigerstashlova crouching tiger

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

too many to name honestly

Right now Im watching:

Naruto Shippuuden, Bleach, Fullmetal Alchemist 2(shits on the first one), Hajime No Ippo 2, Needless, Queens Blade(story is lame but there are tiddays). Fairy Tail, Canaan, and One Piece(the best story ever - yeah I said it)

"Cause she's my bitch - the only cat that i lick
Throwin that ass like Ciara on the top of that whip...""
stashlova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 10:10 PM   #21
Buzk
Veteran Member

Buzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal son

^^^^

oh and its probably been mentioned earlier, but u gotta catch the movie "Grave of the fireflies", incredible piece of art

and thx for the tip styles, ima check out speed grapher

Last edited by Buzk; 11-23-2009 at 10:14 PM.
Buzk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 10:20 PM   #22
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Remember when animes used to be on some grimey sick shit?

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 10:36 PM   #23
Buzk
Veteran Member

Buzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal son

^

some still are

Buzk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 07:29 PM   #24
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
ya both vampire hunter d's are sick, i prefer bloodlust but the original is a classic.
Co-sign.

Grove Marcus in Bloodlust is a fucking sick concept for a character.

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 07:35 PM   #25
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^yes! btw...whatever happend to mya?

and cosign on wicked city! fuck yes...i couldn't remember the name of it but this was one of the first animes i ever saw and it was a mindblower

again...you guys need to watch 'grave of the fireflies'
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 09:55 PM   #26
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

bible black.......lmao.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 01:58 AM   #27
abanks47
Heavenly Divine

abanks47 drunken mastaabanks47 drunken masta

dont no if anyone mentioned it but blood the last vampire movie was pretty sick
Old 11-25-2009, 12:38 PM   #28
Guarded By Martyrs
There R No Strings On Me

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodspitta View Post
Co-sign.

Grove Marcus in Bloodlust is a fucking sick concept for a character.
Yeah no doubt about it.

Vampire Hunter-D & Bloodlust are both epic.

The 1st is pure dark, but Bloodlust is just phenomenal.

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 03:08 PM   #29
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

Quote:
Originally Posted by abanks47 View Post
eureka 7 is interesting and im eventually goin to go back and finish but there is too much godamn male crying for me in that show. still same group who did FMA so will head back soon. Soul Eater, anyone watch it yet?
Soul Eater is really good but very short. I hope they do what they done with FMA