news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 11-16-2009, 04:39 PM   #1486
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa

manny is a cool guy and damn good of course... but against mayweather don't expect a cotto beating. mayweather is an intelligent boxer at the top of his game.

i hate mayweather's personality, but for his boxing, he can win against manny

Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 10:21 PM   #1487
PALEHORSE
The ABBOTT

PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.
PALEHORSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 10:50 PM   #1488
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i would have money on mayweather
Old 11-18-2009, 09:12 PM   #1489
PALEHORSE
The ABBOTT

PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i just want to see it

Quote:
Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.
Old 11-18-2009, 09:16 PM   #1490
PALEHORSE
The ABBOTT

floyd seems confident

"pacquiao would be an easy fight"

Quote:
Old 11-19-2009, 09:37 AM   #1491
benzo
Wu Vatican

benzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killa

but he's pussy in reality...

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content6270.html
benzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 05:35 PM   #1492
p-rok73
Veteran Member

p-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal son

I think this fight would be great for boxing..but this potential fight would remind me of Trinidad & DeLaHoya. One fighter being aggressive (Pacquaio) the other using his vast boxing skills to keep it a technical rather than physical brawl. If Mayweather wouldn't take chances with Marquez I don't think he would even think of taking chances with Pac. I would root for Pacman but I would make Mayweather a slight favorite.
p-rok73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 10:20 PM   #1493
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

big win for ward over kessler

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 02:30 PM   #1494
benzo
Wu Vatican

benzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killa

^^hell yeah I didn't see that coming from Ward!!
benzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 03:57 PM   #1495
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by benzo View Post
yeah, an undefeated pussy
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 08:18 PM   #1496
PALEHORSE
The ABBOTT

looks like the fight is going to happen with floyd and pac man. i seen theyre takin bets for it already lol looks like the boookies are favoring floyd

Quote:
Old 11-24-2009, 10:10 PM   #1497
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

if anyone thinks pacman will have an easy time like he did with cotto, or ricky, they are sadly mistaken

Old 11-26-2009, 09:56 PM   #1498
PALEHORSE
The ABBOTT

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
big win for ward over kessler
ward should have got DQ, hes a real dick for those headbutts. dirty ass fighter.

my question is, whos faster? floyd or pac man?

Quote:
Old 11-28-2009, 03:03 PM   #1499
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

so vegas might just build a venue to host the fight lol ... lol forget about computers and roads n shit, just spend the stimulus money on a new stadium lol
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 08:26 PM   #1500
hectis
Vic

that would be going to far