news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 11-26-2009, 01:30 PM   #7426
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAN View Post
LIVVVEERRRPOOOOOLLL LIVERRRRPOOOOL

atleast we can be the first team to win the UEFA Europa league. Our name will be written down in history for that. nobodys gonna care about who won the champs league in 2010. they wanna kno about the winner of the Europa league.
@7/1... might be worth a bet.
Old 11-26-2009, 04:34 PM   #7427
KillahBee09

KillahBee09 crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator X View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eD4KGZK_TUA

Gael Kakuta ^

a great dribbler like ronaldo, but seems to use it at the right times. Also, creative and accurate passing. Exciting prospect is an understatement.

Quote:
"At that age, I have never seen one player with his talent"

Carlo Ancelotti
Anceclotti said the same thing about Pato last season, if he has more talent than Pato then Chelsea have some player on their hands!
KillahBee09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 07:05 PM   #7428
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

if he was as good or better than pato he would easily be playing over anelka.

they wont need to buy anyone when drogba leaves.

but i doubt it. pato is the best 20 year old on the planet.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 10:29 AM   #7429
lynskey

lynskey crouching tiger

HAha Scum away!! As long as we beat kettering, which we will.

Get in!! 9,000 Leeds invading scumchester for the first time in years ahaha, i smell trouble
lynskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 02:42 PM   #7430
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

marcelo kill yourself

u bad as fuckk
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 09:48 PM   #7431
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

go to 3:36 for hunterlar to put in one of the dirtiest goals of the year. kid got the brace for his first two goals in the milanese red and black. leonardo had 4 forwards on the pitch for the last 10 minutes of the game as milan jump into second place in the serie A. chea!

The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
Old 11-30-2009, 01:51 AM   #7432
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

congrats, Milan, from zero to hero :P

finally, every forward in Milan has his place
Old 12-01-2009, 05:08 PM   #7433
Krimewave
Swollen Member

Krimewave iron monkeyKrimewave iron monkeyKrimewave iron monkeyKrimewave iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynskey View Post
HAha Scum away!! As long as we beat kettering, which we will.

Get in!! 9,000 Leeds invading scumchester for the first time in years ahaha, i smell trouble
No doubt.
Red Army are gonna give Leeds scum a proper fucking hiding, mark my words.
As for what happens on the pitch, who knows? I imagine Utd will put the second team out to beat the world's most hated 3rd division side by 2 or 3 goals to nil.
Old 12-01-2009, 05:56 PM   #7434
whitey
Wu Vatican

anyone in here in any actual firms?

Old 12-01-2009, 06:53 PM   #7435
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Inter Viking... Curva Nord

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 05:17 AM   #7436
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

omg
Old 12-02-2009, 08:00 AM   #7437
ironmantis
aka Dr. HappyHorseShit

ironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of fury

haha. It took me a while to realise his shot went straight across the goal mouth.

I wondered if it went through a hole in the net and people couldn't see the goal, as I thought he scored as he done a little celebration with his mate but I can see now that he was sort of consoling him. I can't believe he missed, lol.

Kicking the stick from the blind man of ignorance.

Systematic, global geographic, systemic, neo-synapsis, reload the graphics, notice I spit it rapid

I'm a true master, you can check my credentials, cause I choose to use, my infinite potential.

As I transcend celestial deserts, in search of an oasis / vanishing dreams to lay the fundamental basis / my soul chases / opposite dimensional spaces / material world just erases / I see a thousand faces / as I look into the perpetual sea / a million children follow me / into the molecular structure of infinity.
ironmantis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 02:39 PM   #7438
Krimewave
Swollen Member

Krimewave iron monkeyKrimewave iron monkeyKrimewave iron monkeyKrimewave iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey View Post
nah, fuck dat.

Some of my spars are hoolies though, but not me...
Old 12-03-2009, 04:04 PM   #7439
lynskey

lynskey crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey View Post
Haha, nah. I know a few ex Leeds SC lads but the hooligan scene is not what it once was. I just meant trouble as in scuffles in and around Man Utd ground similar to Millwall West Ham.
Like when we played Millwall a couple season ago I saw 40 yr old women pelting the buses with bricks, haha. You just get caught up in it weather you mean to or not.
lynskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 04:43 PM   #7440
whitey
Wu Vatican

ha, werd. i was just curious in general.