news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 11-30-2009, 07:00 PM   #916
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I think it will be kelly too.

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 07:08 PM   #917
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i hope kelly has already forgotten about cincinnati and this is a huge distraction this week so pitt can easily beat them and win the big east.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 07:12 PM   #918
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

how about he quits right before kick off

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 10:51 PM   #919
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Notre Dame's problem wasn't Weis truthfully.

His offense this year was superb, one of the best in the country..and thats his thing.

Notre Dames problem is that they haven't had anything resembling a defense in a decade, maybe even 15 years.

They get torched every week.

They need to recruit for defense harder.
Old 12-01-2009, 12:27 AM   #920
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Reports on ESPN saw Bowden is retiring tomorrow. It's the right time. Win the Bowl Game, this will be the 33rd straight winning season. No other college football team has ever done that. He may not have won sooo many Nat'l Titles, but he took a GIRLS SCHOOL, and turned that shit in to a motherfuckin powerhouse. Now it's on Jimbo to get us back there.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 02:11 PM   #921
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
Notre Dame's problem wasn't Weis truthfully.

His offense this year was superb, one of the best in the country..and thats his thing.

Notre Dames problem is that they haven't had anything resembling a defense in a decade, maybe even 15 years.

They get torched every week.

They need to recruit for defense harder.
i thought you knew college football. notre dame barely needs to recruit. even before they name a head coach, notre dame will have more 4/5 star recruits than any other team. it is obviously coaching.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 03:09 PM   #922
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

They dont recruit defense tho....yea they get a nice Linebacker but they dont get the Lineman and the secondary guys.

There classes are front loaded. They will get the 4/5 star offensive stars, but it falls off from there. They dont get the 3 star guys that pad the rest of your roster and give you depth.

Defense is why Ohio State runs the Big Ten
Old 12-03-2009, 11:31 AM   #923
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
Win the Bowl Game, this will be the 33rd straight winning season. No other college football team has ever done that.
besides michigan with 40.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 12:51 PM   #924
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

wow cincinnati's defense is an absolute joke.

That Dion Lewis is for real

I got Nati minus 1.5.....so its not looking encouraging altho there is alot of game left.
Old 12-05-2009, 03:33 PM   #925
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Wow what a collapse by Pitt
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 04:46 PM   #926
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

EPIC!

why the fuck are the lower ranked teams hosting all these games?

Rob vs Bob
Bobby Budknickers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 05:17 PM   #927
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

If Texas loses tonight, the winner of the Florida/Alabama game against TCU for the championship?

Quote:
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 07:35 PM   #928
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

a little over 5 minutes left but this one is pretty much over. been a long time since florida's gotten PWNED. so if the horns take care of the cornballs we'll get texas/bama.

i hope florida plays one of the upstart teams in a bowl game. i wanna see one of those teams get stomped.

ROFLMMFAOOL at tim tebow crying. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA....lil' BITCH
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Last edited by THE W; 12-05-2009 at 08:04 PM.
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 08:41 PM   #929
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I hope Texas loses so Alabama can get a quality opponent.

Quote:
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 08:58 PM   #930
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadedigital36 View Post
a little over 5 minutes left but this one is pretty much over. been a long time since florida's gotten PWNED. so if the horns take care of the cornballs we'll get texas/bama.

i hope florida plays one of the upstart teams in a bowl game. i wanna see one of those teams get stomped.

ROFLMMFAOOL at tim tebow crying. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA....lil' BITCH
He cried? Personally. I like it when players cry over losing. What could possibly show you they REALLY care more? I cannot deny that it's funny when it's a player for a team you don't like though, and in this case, that applies. Fuck Florida! Can't wait to see it.
Come Honor Face is offline   Reply With Quote