news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 12-04-2009, 05:19 PM   #1
MR HIP HOP HEAD
Veteran Member

MR HIP HOP HEAD crouching tigerMR HIP HOP HEAD crouching tiger
Default Pope Benedict XVI Listens to 2Pac

Quote:

If his playlist is any indication, the Pope has the most catholic of musical tastes.
A selection posted on the Myspace website in the name of the Vatican features tracks from artists ranging from Shirley Bassey to rapper Tupac Shakur.
The list is one of several offered in a new music service from Myspace in which celebrities are asked to name their favourite songs.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz0YkUhq6PO
MR HIP HOP HEAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 06:47 PM   #2
Buzk
Veteran Member

Buzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal son

look at that slick fucker

Buzk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 10:01 PM   #3
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

best rapper to pick up a microphone, period. even the pope concurs.
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 10:07 PM   #4
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

...LMAO
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 11:27 PM   #5
Mal

Mal grasshopper

Last edited by Mal; 08-06-2012 at 01:46 AM.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 12:43 AM   #6
ZigZag
KEEP IT FLAVAS

ZigZag Sinister snakeZigZag Sinister snakeZigZag Sinister snakeZigZag Sinister snake
Send a message via AIM to ZigZag Send a message via MSN to ZigZag Send a message via Yahoo to ZigZag

pac is the illest

"CREAM PUFF NIGGA I NEED YOU, SO THEY CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ME AND YOU"

ZigZag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 03:37 AM   #7
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk View Post

...LMAO
my sig goes hard
Old 12-05-2009, 12:02 PM   #8
iammzac
Veteran Member

iammzac prodigal soniammzac prodigal soniammzac prodigal soniammzac prodigal soniammzac prodigal soniammzac prodigal soniammzac prodigal son

i have 0 tupac in my iTunes. what d0 i get?
iammzac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 01:28 PM   #9
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hahaha

you can just feel the love involved in this image.

plus of course the pope loves 2pac, he's a catholic pedophile supporter, like most of pac's fans.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 01:46 PM   #10
Mcthuggin99
K.O.D

Mcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by iammzac View Post
Me Against The World and All Eyez On Me

Mcthuggin99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 02:19 PM   #11
Frank Sobotka
Veteran Member

Frank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcthuggin99 View Post
Me Against The World and All Eyez On Me
No way in hell are you forgetting Makaveli.
Bomb First>>>>>
Old 12-05-2009, 02:49 PM   #12
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by iammzac
everything
Old 12-05-2009, 11:45 PM   #13
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Bateman View Post

hahaha

you can just feel the love involved in this image.

plus of course the pope loves 2pac, he's a catholic pedophile supporter, like most of pac's fans.
lololol

sorry, i have a QUOTa to meet. LMAO..haha......

but seriously, pac looks like hes trying to fuck alcatraz...ill let everyone else decide whether thats the person or the prison..eloels.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 11:58 PM   #14
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

suck a dick dusk