news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 12-05-2009, 09:04 PM   #931
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
I hope Texas loses so Alabama can get a quality opponent.
Florida again? I doubt TCU will pass Florida in the BCS standings.
Come Honor Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 09:14 PM   #932
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

You're saying if Texas loses, that TCU or Cincinnati wouldn't move ahead of Florida to go to the championship game? Florida got their asses kicked. The other two are undefeated. Florida has no chance to play in the title game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 09:26 PM   #933
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

the big east is a BCS conference so cincy would get the nod if texas lost.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 10:58 PM   #934
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

holy shit, i should have stayed home today. i pulled a double header and lost both games. pitt and penguins.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 10:59 PM   #935
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

the horns/corns game is horrid. both teams are playing like crap.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
Old 12-05-2009, 11:30 PM   #936
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Texas just won. I'm going to a house party be back later..
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 11:50 PM   #937
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
You're saying if Texas loses, that TCU or Cincinnati wouldn't move ahead of Florida to go to the championship game? Florida got their asses kicked. The other two are undefeated. Florida has no chance to play in the title game.
you do know that this is the BCS we talkin about right?....but fuck ass UT won so it dosent matter now...florida will probably drop to 5 or 6
Old 12-06-2009, 12:47 AM   #938
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

fucking Pitt missing that fucking extra point...cocksuckers. I would have won if they didnt.

but what a choke.

Tebow cried huh??? Not surprising.....Florida is so gimmicky with their offense that without the Harvins they struggle.

Bama lookin strong.

Texas.........i looked at their schedule cuz i was going to bet Nebraska onthe fact that Texas has played absolutely nobody this year.

You could definitely argue that Cincinnati has had a tougher schedule than them.
Old 12-06-2009, 01:02 AM   #939
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
fucking Pitt missing that fucking extra point...cocksuckers. I would have won if they didnt.
not necessarilly. if pitt makes the extra point, the game goes into overtime and you could still lose

Old 12-06-2009, 09:28 AM   #940
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
not necessarilly. if pitt makes the extra point, the game goes into overtime and you could still lose
true enough, but with the way things were going , I liked my chances. well, at least I had a chance.
Old 12-06-2009, 09:29 AM   #941
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

i got even with the Wisconsin game tho.....well technicallly lost 120 but that 100 was in the bank to begin with from last week.

im done until i put money on Alabama vs. Texas
Old 12-06-2009, 10:40 AM   #942
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

dion lewis should have kneeled the ball on the 1 yard line, run down the clock then pitt could have kicked the field goal.

Old 12-06-2009, 10:56 AM   #943
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

yea i was thinking about that. well, that they should let lewis just run it in to save time.

Thats the difference between the big time schools and the decent ones.

Special teams and defense.

They just usually dont play any.

the special teams defense was awful that whole game.

Letting Gilyard return two like that, unnacceptable. And what is with those short kickoffs...that never works, all it does is give the opposing team good field position.
Old 12-07-2009, 12:53 PM   #944
THE W
ISRAELITE

TCU/boise. what worthless bowl game thats gonna be.
Old 12-07-2009, 01:17 PM   #945
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

well, the whole system is worthless espeically this year because all of these undefeated teams can lay claim to what Texas got.

Texas really did not play anyone significant this year. The best teams they played are barely in the top 25.

I just dont see how they are more deserving than Cincinnati.

But such is college football