news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground > Technical Support

Old 12-05-2009, 04:25 PM   #1
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default AdblockPlus is not working for me anymore

i'm seeing words highlighted in green on this forum again.

i have ABP installed and it's enabled, i've also got "disable on wutang-corp" checked, but still see the greens words.

what am i doing wrong?

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 04:29 PM   #2
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LOL

Why have you checked "disable on wu corp"?

click the drop down arrow, UN CHECK "disable on wu corp", restart firefox, then stop being such a women.
Old 12-05-2009, 04:40 PM   #3
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

rofl
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 04:47 PM   #4
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

HAHAHAHAhhahahahahaa
Old 12-05-2009, 04:47 PM   #5
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i don't trust you, lacey.

not after the last thread i made in this forum.

Decipher, son.

Old 12-05-2009, 04:50 PM   #6
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

HAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHhhahahahahahh !!!!

omg

just think about what you are saying, and what you typed

YOU HAVE DISABLED ADBLOCK ON WU CORP, WHAT IS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND

i shouldnt of wasted my time smh
Old 12-05-2009, 05:08 PM   #7
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

well i've unchecked it now, and restarted firefox, and i still see green words.

Decipher, son.

Old 12-05-2009, 05:11 PM   #8
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

hovver over the adblock symbol on the top right with your mouse, the status should say 'adblock plus is active', if it doesnt, and if the symbol on the top right isnt red, then its not activated and you need to click it.

tools
add ons
enable
restart firefox
click on the symbol
restart firefox (to be sure)

theres nothing more you can do unless re install adblock if youve been messing around with settings. you shouldnt need to mess around with settings at all. apart from adding google analytics.

Last edited by Ghost In The 'Lac; 12-05-2009 at 05:13 PM.
Ghost In The 'Lac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 05:14 PM   #9
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

edit i meant top right
Old 12-05-2009, 05:24 PM   #10
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

i did that, the box that pops up says it's enabled, but under that it says it's blocked 0 out of 99 items on this page. the ABP icon is red.

i didn't mess around with any settings. i just got this laptop, download firefox and downloaded addons for it.

if i select the preferences and add wutang-corp to it, ABP would block everything including the times of each post and the go to last message icons and everything.

Decipher, son.

Old 12-06-2009, 01:19 AM   #11
Poetic Wun
Non-Ignorants

Poetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to Poetic Wun

if your ABP looks like this:

and it still aint working then it might be you got an incompatible update... one of the recent builds of either ABP or FF isn't compatible with the other...

this happened to me and i had to go in and "manually" add my subscriptions again the other day when i downgraded my laptop to xp.

When you installed the add-on did it restart and take you to the subsciptions page or no?

Last edited by Poetic Wun; 12-06-2009 at 01:21 AM.
Poetic Wun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 04:46 AM   #12
T4R1K
Veteran Member

T4R1K shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to T4R1K

what about re-installing firefox?

btw, I use chrome, is there a similar program for this webbrowser?
Old 12-07-2009, 08:12 PM   #13
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poetic Wun View Post
if your ABP looks like this:

and it still aint working then it might be you got an incompatible update... one of the recent builds of either ABP or FF isn't compatible with the other...

this happened to me and i had to go in and "manually" add my subscriptions again the other day when i downgraded my laptop to xp.

When you installed the add-on did it restart and take you to the subsciptions page or no?

yeah, my ABP looks just like that ^.

ABP was working fine on my old computer. but when i was using my aunt's laptop and downgraded it to xp, and downloaded firefox then ABP, the problems showed.

i have a new laptop on vista, downloaded firefox then ABP and the same problem is occurring. i think i had to restart firefox when ABP installed but i don't remember being taken to a subscriptions page, though.

Decipher, son.