news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 12-10-2009, 06:07 PM   #1
ballistic
Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

ballistic crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to ballistic
Default Blue Light Spirals in Norway: what was that??

http://www.redicecreations.com/article.php?id=9035

Russian missile? UFO activity? transdimensional event?

ballistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 06:29 PM   #2
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

definitely not a russian missle
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 07:10 PM   #3
ballistic
Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

yeah...rather fishy, this whole russian missile cover story. that seems like something waaay more than a missile. maybe HAARP?

Old 12-10-2009, 07:45 PM   #4
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

bluebeam test?
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 08:06 PM   #5
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

blue beam is what i thought ESPECIALLY WHEN I SEEN A BLUE BEAM SHOOT OUT LOL HAAHHA but yea....well see ....
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 09:29 PM   #6
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

yesterday i got attacked in the mentals by some shit....

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 09:41 PM   #7
ballistic
Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

yeah that's what i was thinking...this was like a subliminal blue beam advertisement...V4D3R what kind of shit?

Old 12-10-2009, 09:54 PM   #8
Marlo Stanfield
ADEPT

Marlo Stanfield crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
yesterday i got attacked in the mentals by some shit....
i swear theyre fuckin w me too
Marlo Stanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 09:59 PM   #9
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

glad you see it too - so did my cuhz.

The got it wrong though it sounds more like MK Ultra

Old 12-10-2009, 10:13 PM   #10
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It is said:

The spiral is probably the oldest symbol of human spirituality, and suggests a cycle of healing and rebirth. It can be found on tomb stones, the most famous being the one on a huge rock marking the entrance of a famous tomb in New Grange, Co Meath, Ireland.

If you look at African art, Celtic art, Hopi petroglyphs, Nazca drawings, Arabic style, Japanese meditation gardens, Hindu spiritual texts, and Australian aboriginal paintings, you will determine the spiral belongs to everyone and excludes no one.

According to Carl Jung, the Swiss psychiatrist who founded analytical psychology said that the spiral is an archetypal symbol that represents cosmic force. The ancient Celts associated the spiral with the doorway to life.

Whorls and spirals have been linked to the cycles of time and nature, the four seasons and the path of life---birth, growth, death and reincarnation.
The symbol of a spiritual journey, it represents that life does not proceed in
a straight line; rather it takes a labyrinth-like path that we walk, passing the same point over and over again, but looking through new eyes and a new perspective. Mother Nature is fond of spirals. You see them in hurricanes and tornados, in the growth of vines, in the interior of the Nautilus shell, and in our own make-up, the DNA molecule.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 10:25 PM   #11
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballistic View Post
V4D3R what kind of shit?
I broke down told close friends and people about conspiracies theories and felt my brain chemically change - literally felt it. I even did it in here. It stopped after I said a prayer.

Quote:
Break attacks on yourself - Heavenly Father, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, I break, crush, smash, dissolve, disintegrate, destroy and implode every satanic attack, druid witch attack, wicca witch attack, kabalah witch attack, wizard attack, shaman attack, witchdoctor attack, witchcraft attack, vampire attack, werewolf attack, santaria attack, voodoo attack, magical attack, sorcery attack, luciferian attack, demonic attack, satanic attack, psychic attack, telepathic attack, mental attack, remote viewing attack, mind control attack, radionics attack, psychotronic attack, psionic attack, death signal attack, disease signal attack, scalar wave attack, tesla wave attack, laser wave attack, ELF attack, RF attack, microwave attack, magnetic attack, acoustic attack, infrared attack and every kind of attack that I donít know the name of from :Every person, place, thing, witch, occult source, psychic source, machine, satanist, druid witch, wicca witch, kabalah witch, wizard, shaman, witchdoctor, vampire, werewolf, santaria practitioner, voodoo practitioner, remote viewing operator, radionics operator, psychotronics operator, psionic operator, pine gap group, MIB group, government group, witches, satanist or masonic group, new world order group, shadow government group, illuminati group, MJ12 group, faction 1 group, faction 2 group, faction 3 group, faction 4 group, NSA group, NRO group, CIA group, FBI group, NIMA Group, DOJ Group, DON group, ACIO group, ASIO group, PSICORPS Group, MJTF Group, military group, intelligence group, Army group, Navy group, Air Force group, Marine Corps group, NIS group, DIA group, OSI group, ONI group, OSS Group, UFOS group, MI5 group, MI6 group, Mars Defence Force group, Mars Intelligence Force group, Mars Project group, reptilian group, draconian group, grey group, insect group and every group I donít know the name of, in Jesusí name I pray, amen. In the name of The Lord Jesus Christ, I bind everything that came into me from those attacks. In Jesusí name I close every door that was opened to you, I take away every legal hold and legal ground that you have on me and I cut you loose from all your assignments, in Jesusí name I pray, amen. In Jesusí name I command everything that came into me from those attacks to leave me now, in Jesusí name. Father, I ask you to send these things back to whoever sent them to me, to bring them to repentance. In Jesusí name I pray, amen.
Break attacks on your spouse. Repeat above for your spouse
Break attacks on your children. Repeat above for each of your children
http://www.metatech.org/preventing_a...bductions.html

Yep some people will say something about tinfoil hats...lol but it worked.
God Bless.

Last edited by V4D3R; 12-10-2009 at 10:28 PM.
Old 12-11-2009, 05:56 AM   #12
Shadowthrone
master of doom

Shadowthrone drunken mastaShadowthrone drunken mastaShadowthrone drunken masta

Last edited by Shadowthrone; 12-11-2009 at 06:37 AM.
Shadowthrone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 12:06 PM   #13
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

Anybody else feel weird on that night?

Old 12-11-2009, 03:04 PM   #14
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

can someone break down project blue beam without posting a link and/or quoting over three thousand words? just tell me what the fuck it is
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 03:43 PM   #15
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

^do your own homework