news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

View Poll Results: Its Bob a Bitch??
Yes 13 76.47%
No 4 23.53%
Beyond it... 5 29.41%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-14-2009, 01:36 AM   #16
Bobda Buildah

Bobda Buildah shaolin monk

na shamoo, im here to stay.. proteck im sorry lil buddy but you shouldnt even speak on this, you out of all these pussys truly has no skills.... and i proved it......
Old 12-14-2009, 06:00 AM   #17
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

lol got a royal rumble going on in here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
Old 12-14-2009, 09:33 AM   #18
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

haahahhahaahhahahahhhahahahahahaaha!! !

Bob none of us care what you think. You got skills to make dope beats but you havent taken any advice given and now you sound like a whiny bitch. No one on this board has been afraid to tell someone they didnt like something. or whatever.

stop acting butt hurt and just make beats
Old 12-14-2009, 09:43 AM   #19
Sinapse
Hip Hop aholic

Sinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venoms

yawn
Old 12-14-2009, 03:15 PM   #20
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Yo sin whuts good with a collaboe shun!
Old 12-14-2009, 03:19 PM   #21
Bobda Buildah

12 11 10 9 8 ....... battle me...... or are you busy reading militant scriptures,sharpening rusty blades?or polishing bronzes weak feet.wake up mr moderator you re being called out by a nobody. im just a nobody 12....cmon.

Last edited by Bobda Buildah; 12-14-2009 at 03:42 PM.
Old 12-14-2009, 03:52 PM   #22
Bobda Buildah

the battle arena a click away you fuckin geeks....
Old 12-14-2009, 04:05 PM   #23
Boss_Digger
Fuck quantize!!

Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Boss_Digger Send a message via MSN to Boss_Digger

Dear Bob,

I can see quite clearly why you feel fustrated and in deep anguish about your time here! I have come in to take full responsibilty for your pain so please do not continue to take your anguish out on the good people of wu-corp any longer as this is all my fault!!!

I am Sorry for beating you in battle twice!!! and offer my full apologies, had I realised it would of effected you so badly I would of let you win. It was thoughtless of me to blemish your unbeaten record, I realise now that when wu-tang come snooping around for talent and hear your master pieces they will be in awe but unable to sign you beacause you where beaten by myself! I was unaware of the impact this would have at the time and didnt know you wont be able to feed your family because that contract from wu isnt coming. Im also sorry for the fact that you felt it necessery to cheat to try and beat me and yet still failed, that young man is a cross no man should have to bear and again Im truly sorry!!! Im affraid I can no longer battle you in the future as I cant take the risk of beating you again because already the guilt is to much to manage from the last two occasions. I am also sorry that you had to get your real life friend foodforthought to come in and give you sympathy votes that must make you feel really low, but its really ok bob............. we all need a friend sometimes.

I hope you find it in your heart to forgive me bob and maybe one day we could actually be friends, untill then as a gesture of my future good will I have rewarded you with one green rep point and as an extra token present I would like to offer you free drum lessons for one month.

regards,

your friend

7th
Old 12-14-2009, 05:50 PM   #24
Bobda Buildah

check this kid, i sit with a grin in the second defeat. i simply out created you in that battle period.and if you are stupid enough to believe dif , you are among the same idiots creatin music that'l never get heard. i have dreams and those dreams are what keep me movin. i will eventually work with wu... watch my moves.

go sharpen your rusty blades. you plastic fucks
Old 12-14-2009, 08:20 PM   #25
Boss_Digger
Fuck quantize!!

Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobda Buildah View Post
check this kid, i sit with a grin in the second defeat. i simply out created you in that battle period.and if you are stupid enough to believe dif , you are among the same idiots creatin music that'l never get heard. i have dreams and those dreams are what keep me movin. i will eventually work with wu... watch my moves.

go sharpen your rusty blades. you plastic fucks

I really dont give a fuck to be honest your just coming off as a total fucking idiot and if your stupid enough to be believe that you will get discovered by wu-tang on a board that they dont give a fuck about then your just the same as the rest of the egomaniacs that have left this board with there tail between there legs. dont worry I'll be watching and waiting and waiting and waiting and............................ waiting!!!

p.s. cheating and using outside samples doesnt count as being more creative
Old 12-15-2009, 12:39 AM   #26
Bobda Buildah

I used my own voice you fuck.like i said simply out created............................
Old 12-15-2009, 01:16 AM   #27
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

damn bob, so ur revolving ur music ''career'' around the hopes of gettin discovered by the wu? well... cilvaringz did it...lol
Old 12-15-2009, 03:34 AM   #28
DC Entel
Mr. Boom Bapp

DC Entel iron monkeyDC Entel iron monkeyDC Entel iron monkeyDC Entel iron monkeyDC Entel iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by pRoTeChTyAnEcK View Post
I battled Bob and all I got out of it was this lousy autograph:
I sense a classic coming on
Old 12-15-2009, 03:37 AM   #29
DC Entel
Mr. Boom Bapp

DC Entel iron monkeyDC Entel iron monkeyDC Entel iron monkeyDC Entel iron monkeyDC Entel iron monkey

btw I'll eat this cat like roast pork lo mein
Old 12-15-2009, 04:13 AM   #30
Boss_Digger
Fuck quantize!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobda Buildah View Post
I used my own voice you fuck.like i said simply out created............................

tisk tisk.........................

you used whistles which add to the melody which techicaly is cheating for one, the coughs and the little bit of speach I can roll with cos you can count them as tags/quotes/addlibs. But com'on son you didnt think I could hear the other shit you had in there like the chick singing and the extra little synths lol. Your a fucking fool and you had to make this whole damn thread cos you lost, in my book that makes you a cry baby. Honestly if I was that bothered I could of called you out there and then about the cheating but its just a meaningless battle on a meaningless forum so why bother. SO regardless of who had the better beat you cheated and that doesnt make you more creative, you had an easy to spot loop from the sample and broke the rules to add to it arn't you great lol!!!!!!!!! Now tell me bob what part of the sample did I use???

But Like I said personally win or loose I dont give a fuck battling on here is just for fun and doesnt benifit any aspirations of having a musical career for anyone at all, your making yourself look like a right fucking idiot by making a thread crying about about your loss weeks later!! Really you should be more concerned with the fact that you named yourself after this charecter and want to be taken seriously LMAO!!

Good luck tho with riding on wu's coat tails now there washed up and irrelivent rather than making your own legacy, I really do wish you all the best with that