news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 12-14-2009, 07:28 PM   #1
Mcthuggin99
K.O.D

Mcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of fury
Default Smokin Aces 2: Assassins Ball Trailer

Mcthuggin99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 07:56 PM   #2
DRUNKENARTS
BONG BONG

DRUNKENARTS crouching tiger

looks awesome
Old 12-14-2009, 09:37 PM   #3
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

pt1 was the shit, common n a keys ruled on there, sucks they aint in this one, will watch anyways. repped
Old 12-14-2009, 09:58 PM   #4
the scarecrow
ADEPT

the scarecrow crouching tiger

doesnt look as good as the first one
the scarecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 11:22 PM   #5
Mcthuggin99
K.O.D

Mcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAM-POPE View Post
pt1 was the shit, common n a keys ruled on there, sucks they aint in this one, will watch anyways. repped
yeah Common was the shit in that movie and Alicia Keys did good too. that part where her partner thought she was killed was crazy

and good lookin out

Old 12-14-2009, 11:29 PM   #6
KaramelSundae
#TU

KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to KaramelSundae

the broads in this one are wack.

wheres common!?

ain't nothing change but the address...
KaramelSundae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 12:10 AM   #7
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The reason I watched the first one was cuz Alicia was in it.

Not sure if I'm gonna watch this one.

Disappointed.

^LOL^

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 12:22 AM   #8
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Man the thought of alicea keys and that morena engaged in a furius sixty nine rly dampens my panties....in a good way ey
Old 01-26-2010, 12:10 PM   #9
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I saw previews for this and i'm gonna pass on it. Tom Berenger is the only well known actor i recognize from this one.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 05:17 PM   #10
Mcthuggin99
K.O.D

what about Vinnie Jones? dudes been in plenty of movies

Old 01-26-2010, 11:43 PM   #11
Kenny Powers
quik one

Kenny Powers drunken mastaKenny Powers drunken mastaKenny Powers drunken masta

the first one was terrible and this one looks even worse. love vinnie jones though
Old 01-27-2010, 12:54 AM   #12
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

best part of the first movie lolz

YOU KNOW YA TOWN IS DANGEROUS
WHEN YOU SEE THE STRANGEST KID
COME HOME FROM DOING A BID
NOTHING CHANGES

i think i'll wait to see part 2 on cable

Rob vs Bob
Bobby Budknickers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 12:37 PM   #13
Miliato
meet me in the lobby

Miliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal son

this movie was horrible
Miliato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 09:37 AM   #14
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this movie wasnt that bad, but nowhere near the first. Autumn Reeser is nice!
Old 03-16-2010, 04:38 PM   #15
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I agree. The first one was better although Alicia Keys and Common weren't the best actors in that movie.

I didn't even recognize Tom Berenger at first, dude got old. I liked the Platoon/Sniper reference.

It was an enjoyable movie but the end was a bit dissapointing, ended too quickly.
Rame is offline   Reply With Quote