news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

View Poll Results: Its Bob a Bitch??
Yes 13 76.47%
No 4 23.53%
Beyond it... 5 29.41%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-15-2009, 04:51 AM   #31
mono

mono grasshopper
Thumbs down

man....you wanna turn this forum into just anoter slanging match....i bet you're one of those cats that wastes their time calling people out on the youtube comments, thus making them pointless and annoying....im here for some constructive feedback from like-minded artists and to hopefully improve my craft, plus to just have some fun with the battles....yeah, there is a slight clique mentality between a few, and there are some pure wu loving fans rather than individual artists....

but shit, maximus? he does his own thing...i mean i aint really checked alot of the stuff here, but im gonna be buildin with him...and i dont just work with anyone..

glad you didnt mention infinite slang. they deserve their props too..

the artists i mention aint from the uk either.....

its your blinkered ego that worries me most though..i mean, we all need some self-belief, but shit........
Old 12-15-2009, 12:03 PM   #32
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobda Buildah View Post
I used my own voice you fuck.like i said simply out created............................
using your own voice isnt creative. sampling someone else to say whatever for you is creative, but regardless you step outside the rules not the box equalling fail number one.

Fail number 2 comes from thinking we are all from the UK, as far as i know only 1 member hails from the UK, and he sonned you 3 times now in this thread alone, the grimey limey that he is.

Fail number 3 is thinking you will make it into the Wu camp on this forum. Why? cause cilvaringz runs this place? Get the fuck outta here with that shit. I personally believe a few members on this site DESERVE that chance, and one of them is not you.

So just give up man, no one on this site cares about you or your feelings, either take it like a man or put down the boards and quit for life.
Old 12-15-2009, 05:04 PM   #33
Bobda Buildah

Bobda Buildah shaolin monk

ill never quit you fake ass fuck.... music is my life. hey bronze fuckin battle me you geek.

fail #1. talking when you shouldnt.
fail#2. "its coming like a comet........." gay
fail#3. "the stained scriptures" extra gay
fail#4. all the energy you fuckin faggots put in to this thread....

be yourself bronze.god damn

ps. 7th your sample game is elementry..... stop trying to make excuses, like out of nowhere im cheating.....homie you where out created.. 2 of the first 3 battles i used movie samples as my intro, and a small one in iries battle.....this is the funny part, 2nd round 7th vs bob, 7th comes out of nowhere using a intro,gravediggas right? i come out one step ahead, i creat my ENTIRE own intro......what made you attemt to put voices on your intro....????were you tring to do some extra extra COMPETEING AGAINST BOB...??? as a beat maker you lak your own sound. eh 7th make a crunk beat, or a club beat,or a west coast beat,or a real east coast beat ,can you make anything out of the grimey limey genre. but 4 real what made you bite my battle style???
pss. the women in the beat once again was me you tard.......and if you cant ad synths how do you lace basslines..?????.once again make excuses old militant warrior. your just mad cause im not the first to call all you pussys out. anyways the entire thread was posted to hopefully piss off your faggot friend 12,and a couple of other idiots... i was hopin it would motivate them to come battle me...

FAKE ASS WU HEADS.
Old 12-15-2009, 05:09 PM   #34
Bobda Buildah

Ahhhh so sad ,you come critique peopls shit like your rza or somshit,but when your being called out you dont respond. Put your money where your mouth is, fuckin nerd
Old 12-15-2009, 05:19 PM   #35
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to LORD ZERO Send a message via MSN to LORD ZERO Send a message via Yahoo to LORD ZERO

Wow.....o.o seems i havent missed much. Peeps still gettin butthurt over b-battles....smh
Old 12-15-2009, 06:08 PM   #36
Bobda Buildah

Do you want to step to the plate??????
Old 12-15-2009, 06:10 PM   #37
M.O.D.
the most filthy

M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Bobda Buildah's a bitch . real talk
Old 12-15-2009, 06:17 PM   #38
Bobda Buildah

Battle me you filthy fuck. Real talk .
Old 12-15-2009, 06:19 PM   #39
Drunken Monk
B Team

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Bobda stop cry u a bitch as fuck
Old 12-15-2009, 06:23 PM   #40
Bobda Buildah

And you lack skills..........
Old 12-15-2009, 06:27 PM   #41
Drunken Monk
B Team

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

BATTLE ME FAG

DO U THINK AM I BAD

BATTLE ME FAGGOT

Xd
Old 12-15-2009, 07:04 PM   #42
Bobda Buildah

Default Hmmm since tweLves a bitch...drunken monk your up

Your boy seems to be hiding in the dual shadows, defraging an enemy mine and polishing his rusty double edged dagger, while reading shit stained scriptures...fuckin geek..soooo,

shit faced monk your up..prove your skills... God
Old 12-15-2009, 07:34 PM   #43
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

i aint gonna waste my time with you anymore Bob.

the amount of pure, femalesque emotion you portray in each post is getting to be a bit much. Brush off the sand from your vagina and just take the critques like a man. If you think commenting about my music or language is going to make me mad, you arent very bright. if you find it "gay" then by all means think so, cause i know plenty of others that do not.

Peace bob, best of luck with gaining a contract with Wu. Fuckin snake
Old 12-15-2009, 07:44 PM   #44
Boss_Digger
Fuck quantize!!

Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Boss_Digger Send a message via MSN to Boss_Digger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobda Buildah View Post
ps. 7th your sample game is elementry..... stop trying to make excuses, like out of nowhere im cheating.....homie you where out created..

you lost no excuses need to be made Im just stating the facts and infact if I remember correctly you were called out on it before I posted the poll by someone else so whatever and regards my skills ive never claimed to be at any level so say what you will I really don't care cos I know myself I have much to learn and improve on unlike you

2 of the first 3 battles i used movie samples as my intro, and a small one in iries battle.....this is the funny part, 2nd round 7th vs bob, 7th comes out of nowhere using a intro,gravediggas right? i come out one step ahead, i creat my ENTIRE own intro......what made you attemt to put voices on your intro....????were you tring to do some extra extra COMPETEING AGAINST BOB...???

Bobby bobby digi drums for as long as I have been doing this I have been using movie samples and cuts of pellas, sometimes I do and sometimes I dont depends on my mood but to say im biting you is just fucking hilarious to me and just goes to show you really do live on your own planet, what you think you where the first person to do it hahahahhahahaahhahaa.............................. ................ DICK!!!

and for the record as I beat you the first time 10-1 why would I feel the need to up my game LMAO, dude seriously you need to take your head out of your ass

as a beat maker you lak your own sound. eh 7th make a crunk beat, or a club beat,or a west coast beat,or a real east coast beat ,can you make anything out of the grimey limey genre. but 4 real what made you bite my battle style???

If I dont have my own sound why have you just listed about every style there is thats been done already and challenging me to do them...................................... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm that makes sense lol and one thing I will say for myself is I dont think lack of variety is a problem I suffer with lol

pss. the women in the beat once again was me you tard.......

fagot.............. and adding to the melody is cheating whether you make yourself sound like a girl or not

and if you cant ad synths how do you lace basslines..?????.

drums, bass tags/quotes/movie clips are all that allowed........ your reaching!!!

once again make excuses old militant warrior. your just mad cause im not the first to call all you pussys out.

Again I beat you twice no excuses needed dumb ass and you didnt mention my name anyway so you fail again

anyways the entire thread was posted to hopefully piss off your faggot friend 12,and a couple of other idiots... i was hopin it would motivate them to come battle me...

FAKE ASS WU HEADS.
oh and by the way your drums sound like cotton buds hitting paper bags!!!! and if I cup my hands and put them to my ear I can just about hear your bass so I dont think wu are gonna be calling you anytime soon lol
Old 12-15-2009, 07:45 PM   #45
Bobda Buildah

No one asked you to waste your time. You want to shut me up dude,get your plastic ass buddy 12 to battle me...........or battle me yourself. Oh nevermind you cant you dont posses the skills to produce..bronze your a geek... Go back to the "depths of darkness" aka your moms basement