news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

View Poll Results: Its Bob a Bitch??
Yes 13 76.47%
No 4 23.53%
Beyond it... 5 29.41%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-16-2009, 08:25 PM   #136
Bobda Buildah

Bobda Buildah shaolin monk
Default dc entel btw bob I did say in a previous post id eat ya like roast pork lo mein

im waiting????
Old 12-16-2009, 08:31 PM   #137
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobda Buildah View Post
pilgrim......anything else you want to ad?
Take care brush your hair, be wise and avoid demise. And the next time you find 3 holes in your behind, dont act surprised!

Old 12-16-2009, 08:45 PM   #138
pRoTeChTyAnEcK
funkmaster general

pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobda Buildah View Post
lets battle again irie????????
Tell me the point?

You will cry like a little girl if you lose and if you win, we'll be right here, same shit, different thread...you bitching about losing to someone else then making it like we are all a part of a conspiracy of musicians that obviously know more about music than you. Granted it's true, all but the conspiracy part.
Old 12-16-2009, 09:21 PM   #139
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE
Cool

And like that... Hes gone...

Congrats Bob you made yourself look like a complete idiot. And just like Klive Kraven, you will go down in the hall of shame.

Peace to all those who had fun with this little bitch made faggit.

Keep it banging yall.

This is my last week as moderator... I really wont be around as often anymore. I am going to be making some major moves on my music career, wish me luck yall. Much love and respect to all my fam, even the ones who I beefed with in the past... minus bob (FUCK YOU).

Your new mod will be announced real soon. Keep an eye out!!

PEace

Last edited by 12weLvE; 12-20-2009 at 06:35 PM.