news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 12-21-2009, 01:01 AM   #46
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

skankhoe is either a schizophrenic or hes an ignorant bastard.

skankhoe,

what the highest level of school that you completed?

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 01:04 AM   #47
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Colorado has sucked every inch of brotha out of you food
Old 12-21-2009, 01:05 AM   #48
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

buhahahahahahahah yooooo im roflmao

it may seem schizophrenic how i co sign u n him, n shit on u n him like nuffin, its cuz i dont take sides, i am god and love all my sunz equally!

im an advocate of TRUTH
Old 12-21-2009, 01:05 AM   #49
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

why do you say that nicky?

Old 12-21-2009, 01:07 AM   #50
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAM-POPE View Post
buhahahahahahahah yooooo im roflmao

it may seem schizophrenic how i co sign u n him, n shit on u n him like nuffin, its cuz i dont take sides, i am god and love all my sunz equally!

im an advocate of TRUTH
lol

thats why i fucks with you

but you gota check your situation diagnosing abilities my nigg, haha

Old 12-21-2009, 01:09 AM   #51
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

no lie food for thought looks like the chef in my church's homeless food bank where we eat at times with the rest of the forgotten gods
Old 12-21-2009, 01:09 AM   #52
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
why do you say that nicky?
cuz you dont have that black man swagger that you see these brotha's strut. You must have either:

A. Grown up around all whites
B. Be an Uncle Tom
C. Have a small penis
D. From the suburbs
E. All of the above

Maybe you're a cowboy??? One of them non-Southern rural blacks.

I dunno, u tell me
Old 12-21-2009, 01:10 AM   #53
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Quote:
no lie food for thought looks like the chef in my church's homeless food bank where we eat at times with the rest of the forgotten gods
a fat fuck like you eatin at the food bank???

U could be the world biggest scumbag
Old 12-21-2009, 01:13 AM   #54
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Quote:
lol

thats why i fucks with you

but you gota check your situation diagnosing abilities my nigg, haha
i was tryna throw u yet another lifeline by tryna reflect attention away from ur pictures n fb account sun, u aint catch it n just questioned it. im god almighty!
Old 12-21-2009, 01:13 AM   #55
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

@nickdooche

maaan,

just stop posting here please lol

your still the most worthless poster on this piece

you turn a smile upside down.

in a depressing for no reason, feeling sorry for a loser, typa shit

u know what i mean, nicky

u fag?

Old 12-21-2009, 01:14 AM   #56
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
a fat fuck like you eatin at the food bank???

U could be the world biggest scumbag
HEY! out with nthe old and in wih the new
Old 12-21-2009, 01:16 AM   #57
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Quote:
LMFAO

whats a fat fuck like you doing eating at a homeless food bank?

your fat ass is probably eating everyybodys portions

smfh

thats not cool son.

Old 12-21-2009, 01:18 AM   #58
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Quote:
@nickdooche

maaan,

just stop posting here please lol

your still the most worthless poster on this piece

you turn a smile upside down.

in a depressing for no reason, feeling sorry for a loser, typa shit

u know what i mean, nicky

u fag?
this is what im talking about....

completely void of any sort of brothaman swagger

using phrases like 'on this piece'

saying 'u know what i mean' instead of 'nahmean' or 'numsayin'

repetitive use of the word 'fag'

very un-swag......very
Old 12-21-2009, 01:19 AM   #59
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

well ladies, reading this thread has made me realize if not one single solitary thing...

i rly gotta stop smokin this shit here nigga
Old 12-21-2009, 01:19 AM   #60
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Quote:
i was tryna throw u yet another lifeline by tryna reflect attention away from ur pictures n fb account sun, u aint catch it n just questioned it. im god almighty!
am i jsut tipsy right now or is this some nonsensical shit?