news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 12-21-2009, 11:04 AM   #16
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

smfh.

is it a preconcieved idea?

like u and whoever "we" is referring to (lol), discuss it and decide to hit up the goddam HOMELESS SHELTER? FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF EATING FOOD THAT WAS MADE FOR HOMELESS PEOPLE?

and then u tell people about it like its normal?

does everybody stare at you and shake their heads disapprovingly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
I Step in the place
with Armed conflict and occupational sweat on my face,

Old 12-21-2009, 11:04 AM   #17
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH !!!!

Imagine what these raggeddy skinny ass hobos are thinking when this FAT MOTHERFUCKER comes waddling in, scooping up all kinds of shit into his plate !!! Chatting with the homeless like its all good!! hahahahha

Then imagine what theyre thinking when he tells them, HE DOESNT HAVE A JOB, but he has his OWN HOME, his own 42inch plasma TV, his own Xbox, and all his pets.

All while slobbering down his second helping of free foodbank, in front of them.

where we eat at times
Old 12-21-2009, 11:04 AM   #18
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this is great. a trust fund baby saying who should and shouldnt eat at a soup kitchen. fucking classsic.

nothing wrong with getting free shit. I hit up companies online and ask for free sht every week.

besides those old ladies at the church throw down when its time for cooking. its like a smorgasbord every other sunday.

Last edited by PALEFORCE; 12-21-2009 at 11:07 AM.
Old 12-21-2009, 11:07 AM   #19
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This IS great.

Because all the known degenerate internet revolutionaries, turn out to be eating homeless people's food.

Pale is wary of saying it right now, after seeing this backlash, but it's obvious he chows down on pork chops at the local homeless shelter when he can't be bothered dragging himself off prisonplanet.com to buy "all organic produce".

Wait for Sunny to drop in and talk about his "experiences" eating homeless people's food.

Gavin already ran through that chamber and leveled up to dumpster diving.

You guys are all disgusting people.

Old 12-21-2009, 11:15 AM   #20
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacey Bone View Post

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHH!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahhHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAHHAAHA HHA!!!!!!
YOU FUCKING FAT FUCK !!!!!! ELIJAHLELZ!!!!!!!!

This is the VERY VERY lowest I have ever heard any man shtoop.

Your so fucking fat and greeedy, - YOU ARE STEALING FOOD FROM HOMELESS PEOPLE WHO REALLY NEED IT

AT CHRISTMAS!!!!!

And the most sorry ass part of it all is, that they actually believe you are homeless!! How dumb are these people?? Whens the last time they saw a homeless guy with your mass??

HAHAHAAHHAAHA look how he slips it into the convosation as if its a regular everyday thing no ones will notice!!!! HHHAHAHAHHAHHHAAHhahahhhha
AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHhaAHHAHAHahaHAHAHAHAHHAHH!!
aAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHH!!!!
aAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHH!!!!
aAHHAHAH!!1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
well the place i was at wasn't exactly a homeless shelter, but sure why not?
yall dont like to go on random adventures like that?? I do.

long story short tho at the time i was hangin with my female friend who didn't have a job or her own place so one afternoon i walked with her to god's kitchen not knowing that's where we were goin.
really though they hook you the fuck up - one day i got two sandwich wraps, fruit, and a fucking piece of chocolate cake!
can i get an amen skampo!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!AHAHAHAHAH!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! WHAT A PIECE OF SHIT! LMAO!
Old 12-21-2009, 11:15 AM   #21
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you guys talk alot but you wouldnt last 1 day in the hood. let alone even conceive about anything that happens there, outside of this forum and wutang albums.
Old 12-21-2009, 11:16 AM   #22
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

HE DOES IT TOO! ^AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHAHAHAHAhahahAHAHHAHahHAHAH!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean bateman View Post
this is great.

because all the known degenerate internet revolutionaries, turn out to be eating homeless people's food.

ahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahh!!aahahahahah hahaahh!!!!!!ahahahhahaha!!!
pale is wary of saying it right now, after seeing this backlash, but it's obvious he chows down on pork chops at the local homeless shelter when he can't be bothered dragging himself off prisonplanet.com to buy "all organic produce".

wait for sunny to drop in and talk about his "experiences" eating homeless people's food.

gavin already ran through that chamber and leveled up to dumpster diving.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahh!!!!!ahahahahah! !ahahahahahh!!!!!ahahahhh!!
you guys are all disgusting people.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah hhhhhh!!!!
Old 12-21-2009, 11:20 AM   #23
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

nigga where im from, the "hood" is paradise compared to that shit. ok? paradise.

niggas aint got water and bread.

and i still would never go to a homless shelter to eat food that is meant for homeless, starving people.

nigga i would go there to DONATE food.

and its not the same as getting things "for free".

this is taking food from starving women and children

smfh.

Quote:
I Step in the place

Old 12-21-2009, 11:21 AM   #24
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Fuck LMAO i bet skampoes there RIGHT NOW, building with the homeless while eating their food.

And taking up 2 places on the bench so one homeless guy cant fit on the table.
Old 12-21-2009, 11:21 AM   #25
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

niggas aint got no morals in the 2010?

Quote:
I Step in the place

Old 12-21-2009, 11:21 AM   #26
LyriCipher
Impregnator

LyriCipher drunken mastaLyriCipher drunken masta
Send a message via AIM to LyriCipher Send a message via MSN to LyriCipher

Quote:
Originally Posted by PALEHORSE View Post
you guys talk alot but you wouldnt last 1 day in the hood. let alone even conceive about anything that happens there, outside of this forum and wutang albums.
the fuck does eating homeless peoples food gota do with the hood? your GOING to the hood to get free food while you obviously have enough money for an internet connection and a computer at the very least..i could go down the street and get free food at the soup kitchen or hit up the salvation army to get a free meal but i have enough pride to open my fridge and make something with what i got..playing the 'hood' card doesnt make you any less of a humiliating person when your eating a plate of food some homeless 8 year old coulda enjoyed

AIM = mbatLyricipher
www.myspace.com/lyricipher
Old 12-21-2009, 11:22 AM   #27
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

HOLY SHIT! You mean to tell me PALEHORSE MUMM RA and SKAMPOE who is talking about the injustice of the world 24/7 STEALS FOOD FROM HOMELESS PEOPLE.

ON FUCKING CHRISTMAS!

AHAHAHAHahahahhAHAHahahhaHAHAH!!!!

LMAO! AT tHE FORGOTTEN GODZ! LMAO!!! AHAAHHA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!
Old 12-21-2009, 11:23 AM   #28
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacey Bone View Post
Fuck LMAO i bet skampoes there RIGHT NOW, building with the homeless while eating their food.

And taking up 2 places on the bench so one homeless guy cant fit on the table.
he can probably survive for weeks off the stored fat and water in his body alone.

homeless shelter? smfh.

Quote:
I Step in the place

Old 12-21-2009, 11:57 AM   #29
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

I'm thoroughly disgusted. I knew some people could be scum bags, but this is the ultimate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
Old 12-21-2009, 12:01 PM   #30
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

man, i love how these ppl who are on higher levels of thought and being

skampoe
mumm ra
gavin
palehorse

have all at one point ate someone's garbage.