news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 12-21-2009, 01:05 PM   #31
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ok, i read this post over a half hour ago, but i needed time to soak all of this in before posting. first i must say, that although i never grew up rich, i never had to eat at a homeless shelter before and hopefully never have to. with that being said, i think i need to bullet point here because my thoughts are all over the place...

Skampoe - first of all, i question why you volunteered this info. part of me thinks that you made this up to get a laugh, but in case not, i know everyone has said it, but i must reiterate for emphasis. your fat ass goes to a homeless shelter??? do you take your wireless netbook there and connect to the wifi and post on wu-corp while you are eating. you better watch yourself fat ass. if donations are running low one month, they might chop your ass up and throw it in the stew.

Palehorse - you personify trash. you have said numerous times on here that you will never work a 9-5 because that would mean you were a slave to the corporations. apparently you don't know the definition of slave. a slave works for FREE. you know who else works for free? the volunteers at the soup kitchen, you scumbag. you won't get a job where you make money and can buy groceries, but you will go mooch a meal off of somebody who spent their FREE time to cook and serve you. you should just kill yourself now.

Ghostlaced - I think this is your magnum opus. check that, i know this is your magnum opus. 16,000 posts and you finally got a quality one.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Old 12-21-2009, 01:09 PM   #32
P-Noid Brown
same ol' same ol'

P-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killa

Quote:
• ghostlaced - i think this is your magnum opus. Check that, i know this is your magnum opus. 16,000 posts and you finally got a quality one.
hahahahaha oh shit ....im sorry i was just reading...but damn! Niggaz got smoked!
Old 12-21-2009, 01:12 PM   #33
PALEHORSE
The ABBOTT

PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

im surrounded by idiots here.

nice try art but you fail.

i really wonder sometimes if u people believe what you say on here or if you just try to make it funny and sound good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.
Old 12-21-2009, 01:21 PM   #34
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ok, explain how you don't personify trash then

Old 12-21-2009, 01:28 PM   #35
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PALEHORSE View Post
im surrounded by idiots here.

HAHAHHHAHAH this bedroom activists idea of revolution for the people is powered by food intended for the homeless!!!! your a cutthroat son of a bitch!!! your the definition of an inglorious bastard!!!

i can just imagine you and you r fellow alex jone savages meeting up for a rally at the foodbank to stock up for the day!!! all in the name of the people!! your not gonna sell out to the man, and buy food from the corporations!! your gonna get it for free!!

JUST LIKE FOOD SHOULD BE RIGHT? hahahahahahHHAAHAHAHAHHhHAHAHA!!

your make me sick!!
Old 12-21-2009, 01:30 PM   #36
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

and Paleface, your the one who doesnt get out much, if your SERRISLY think eating food from the homeless shelter is acceptable behavoir son!!

Go ask anyone you know if they think its right to go eat at a foodbank!! Your fucking insane dude hahahahahahahaha
Old 12-21-2009, 01:30 PM   #37
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
You'll cowards dont even drink cock liquor.
Old 12-21-2009, 01:31 PM   #38
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by mumm ra View Post
i ate at god's kitchen a few times
walked in dressed in brand new gear n shit
you meet some interesting folk in places like that
- good food too
yall need to get out more and experience your community
thee cats are down n out, other than pity they need a good ear and unjudging hello.
Old 12-21-2009, 01:33 PM   #39
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by skam-pope View Post
thee cats are down n out, other than pity they need a good ear and unjudging hello.
yeah and some help eating all that food too right !!!!

Ahahahahahah!!
Old 12-21-2009, 01:38 PM   #40
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAM-POPE View Post

Hello, homeless man. my name is skampoe. i just wanted to let you know that i am here for you. i think you should keep your head up high and one day things will get better for you. don't ever give up hope. now let me ask you this, are you gonna eat all that creamed corn, nigga?

Old 12-21-2009, 01:44 PM   #41
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

LIKE I SAID IM IN NTHEHOOD ALL Day every day, we volunteer at the church n even jesus broke bread with the poor,

ya str8 bitchass niggaz on here , i know it seems funny n shit, a fat nigga eatin at a homeless shelter n all dat but yo i speand almost 2 years livin in a homless shelter yo, i know first hand wat it is to be shitted on by society, justice equality, ya dont know nuffin, its mad dif chambers to wat makes SKAMPOE, too deep for sum!ya some scarly lil white kidsn would shit ya fukin pants walkin into any of ma chambers.
Old 12-21-2009, 01:46 PM   #42
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
Hello, homeless man. my name is skampoe. i just wanted to let you know that i am here for you. i think you should keep your head up high and one day things will get better for you. don't ever give up hope. now let me ask you this, are you gonna eat all that creamed corn, nigga?
not even close bruh
Old 12-21-2009, 01:48 PM   #43
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacey Bone View Post
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH !!!!

Imagine what these raggeddy skinny ass hobos are thinking when this FAT MOTHERFUCKER comes waddling in, scooping up all kinds of shit into his plate !!! Chatting with the homeless like its all good!! hahahahha

Then imagine what theyre thinking when he tells them, HE DOESNT HAVE A JOB, but he has his OWN HOME, his own 42inch plasma TV, his own Xbox, and all his pets.

All while slobbering down his second helping of free foodbank, in front of them.

ahahaahah. so vivid.
Old 12-21-2009, 01:49 PM   #44
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

your never in the hood, your always on wu corp

Being fro the hood has NOTHING to do with eating at the homeless shelter when you have a 43 plasma TV and high speed internet

All my family was from poor hoods, NO ONE HAS EVER and i have never even met anyone eat at the homeless shelters

EVER
Old 12-21-2009, 01:49 PM   #45
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAM-POPE View Post
even jesus broke bread with the poor.

maybe jesus didn't bring food with him, but atleast he multiplied the bread and fishes so everyone could have more. he turned water into wine so more people could get drunk. you just stormed in and fucked up everybody's rations.